TOP-10 [TOT: 375.787.000] Floki [TURK] & SiPaHi [TURK] & OMER HALIS DEMIR [TURK] & KocaK [FEAR] vs. Revolutionary [Pr0] (A: 38.846.000, D: 336.941.000)

• Only floki can destroy yours fleet:) we are waiting u but be quick. İ hope you will not be green:( what is %50.9 lost :)) you are great Revolutionary.. you are biggest warrior... You r brave Hart..

• Hey Revo;
    You are really most noob player; because the best fleeter said that you were gueue and came to your system , following you but you sending ur fleet still to your own debris for fleetsaving..You wanted to be "HERO" and you have been "HERO" now.

whatever you just said... All I got from that is "I'm too noob of a player to hit anything but a fly so I'll hop on someone else's hit and think I'm good" but good on you man, keep up your great fleeting abilities. He followed me around because he fears me, which he should. Keep saying I'm a noob, it's all good, you'll get yours. I fsed to my own debris because I needed 2 hours due to work kicking up and getting my full attention, so yeah, I fsed to my own debris field. I don't see you doing anything with your fleet, so gl in your future here sitting and watching the boards fill without your name being attached to anything but a comment.

That moment when you realize that you UNDERSTOOD some1 how poor their english is, and you are like, mf im so smart, my IQ must be 200+ :D nice cpt. boomerang if you intend to stay, didnt expect this from you , FR THEN :)

I intend to stay and come back strong, not like I've never done this before.

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• Only floki can destroy yours fleet:) we are waiting u but be quick. İ hope you will not be green:( what is %50.9 lost :)) you are great Revolutionary.. you are biggest warrior... You r brave Hart..

I won't be green to you, I'll be back in no time and not worried about your fleet doing anything but sitting until you're told what to do.

• Come on man malici lost his fleet but he was honourable, you can be honourable and congrats us and we teach you some tactics about fleetsave r u agree?

Trolling, warning sent
    Iris

Edited once, last by Iris ().

• kokac, to be fair, you guys started insulting him and some of you even went as far as to not wish him a fr. How do you expect him to say gg when you all start insulting him, calling him a noob, and telling him to stay down? If you guys had been tasteful to begin with maybe he would have been.

Spam, warning sent
    Iris

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Hey tata or besny, u re the responsible of english grammer or delegate of english queen? :rulez::D Come on men we dont need your mastership of english, then play your game and shut up...
    İ dont like revo bevause he/she is chattering so much. And posts comments about everthing. İ do my offer: change your nickn to einstein mr/mss master :thumbsup:

Trolling, warning sent
    Iris

• I think someone needs to get laid, unless they are under aged :D

Spam, warning sent
    Iris

I swear to drunk i'm not god
    :beer::puke::beer::puke::beer::puke: ∞∞∞

• kokac, to be fair, you guys started insulting him and some of you even went as far as to not wish him a fr. How do you expect him to say gg when you all start insulting him, calling him a noob, and telling him to stay down? If you guys had been tasteful to begin with maybe he would have been.

I guess you forgot the post that he literally tagged as 'idiots I win'

This hit was well deserved and his poor form about it all just proves it that much more. Everyone gets caught eventually, TURKS, Me, You, its all the same. Its just a game gents, we are all here to have fun, recognize the good hit, even if its on you. shake the mans hand and move on.

XOs7XMZ.png

• Yes please stay. It will be entertaining to see your next noobish moves. Now i understand. Oh my godness, top fleeter arrives at your ss AND YOU MAKE A FS ON YOUR OWN DEBRIS FIELD? Man learn SOME basics of the game.

Trolling, warning sent
    Iris

• :censored: He didn't launch from my SS... He launched from 279... Kocak you above all people should know that since you were on the flight... Retard... Second, I never said it was a bad hit, it was a good hit, I got crashed big whoop? Like you said it's a game, I like to keep it lively by making feuds... You must not realize I like to have fun that way and mess with people's heads. I messed up by fsing to my debris, I wasn't thinking the guy would spend over an hour trying to watch for my debris field to disappear hahaha I said he was dedicated. You all need to take a chill pill...

Also XY, who the hell are you? Lmao you know me or something? Where did you even come from?

Krvnik, if that was aimed at me, not sure who the underaged person is if you bring up getting laid in a game... Hahaha pathetic.

Malicious, remind me where I said "idiots I win"?

Koksen, again, you need to sit your probe wall down. You haven't made a good hit at all this uni...

Insult, warning sent
    Iris

• I like to keep it lively by making feuds...

STRYKE vs TURK is a feud. We attack eachother, hunt eachother, and congrats eachother on decent hits.

You are just a rude player, there is nothing lively about being a bad sport and lashing out at people.

Trolling, warning sent
    Iris

XOs7XMZ.png

• @Revolutionary Goky vs Capt Boomer, feb 21st 2018. You posted the CR where you got his DS. You tagged the post as 'idiots, I win'

I know your super busy getting crashed, pretending that everyone else's mistakes make them idiots and noobs, but yours simply just don't count. However, at least try to keep up with your own rude statements. Its unbecoming to be an asshole and then pretend like it never happened. If you can't contain yourself to being civil, perhaps you can get over yourself long enough to own it when your a jerk.

I'd say fly safe, but you don't have to worry about that now that your V-Mode...

XOs7XMZ.png

• All the trash talk, the childish remarks and the tongue poking only serve to re-enforce the magnitude of this attack.

The tactics, the team work and the timing are all there, to be viewed, by we lesser mortals, in awe.

There are lessons to be learnt, by every player in the game, from this assault and the fallout.

Nothing at all should distract anyone from the magnificence of this new number 1 ACS
    destruction