Do I need to contact admin?

• Hi! We have recently a moonshot with one of mine alliance members & he is also a buddy.
    Since he didn't have enough RECs to harvest the DF, he asked me to harvest it and transport back to him. Do I need to contact admin about it? He is the higher ranked by the way. And if I need, how? I can't see any ticket with this topic...

• Nope, you can harvest the DF and transport to him without problems

- Uni (EX) Fornax / Kassiopea / Ursa / Pegasus / Nusakan
    Hof 20%: 250 / 71 / 22 / 80 / 664
    ALONE: 232 - 57 - 13 - 65 - 589
    ACS: 18 - 14 - 9 - 15 - 75

• Yes. Because you sent resources to a higher level player than you. ALWAYS cover your bases, it’s never worth the risk of a ban even if it’s a misunderstanding.

Provide API or screenshots of the moonshot attacks, a copy of the harvest mission and then a copy of the transport mission back to him. Just explain as you did here what’s going on and the said information above is good enough to document your accounts with.

• You don't have to inform on moonshots, or not ordinarily. higher rank who sent the ships for the df can take their debris field without a ticket, AFAIK. You said you recently a moonshot? typo. You didnt say who gave moonshot.

Remember the old days when there was a banned list of everyone who failed to inform moonshots. so many bans

• @Dor and @Don Joe : If it was a straight situation I'd say it's fine, but if you read @Thor post you'll see it seemed attacker didn't have enough and might have had Thor retrieve part of it. If that were the case it would look weird to a GO seeing only part of it coming back which might not be understood without opening a ticket.

I always suggest a ticket be opened if things are confusing or might be misinterpreted.

HOWEVER

Nusakan is a Chaos Uni with no pushing or bashing rules so a ticket wouldn't be needed here. Sorry for the confusion.

ESeB8X4.png

• Last I checked, the 'Chaos' part was retracted due to T&C of Gameforge? Isn't that part of the whole drama that almost killed this community?
    Pretty sure that pushing and bashing are still rules on Nusakan...but I could be mistaken? (If that's the case I've been playin all wrong.. (just kidding). ).

• I gave to him moonshot. Thanks for the replies. I send a ticket anyway.

you gave moonshot to higher rank, you settled up normally, then he said he cant recycle and you picked it up and gave it to him, correct? that is confusing. normally shooter is one getting sent res after a shoot. Either way im sure GOs can see the logs. Ticket might be smart when things are confusing.

(I'm speaking of normal unis.)