TOP-04 Double Moon Pop + Deploy Recall [TOT: 3.719.233.000] Rick Sanchez [NEXT] & fart [NEXT] & Mr Meeseeks [NEXT] & Synergy [NEXT] vs. Sigbo (A: 514.674.000, F: 3.204.559.000)

• Hello everyone before we get down to business, we apologise in advance, for spamming the forum with ITA fleets going down all the time! We're very sorry :pleasantry: And yes, this guy was ITA like an hour before we hit him.

That being said.. Let's get down to the hit itself!

We have known for a long time now, that Sigbo FS in same system on Deploy and where he did it (Right "NEXT" to us) We have tried to pop him once before but after 40 min flight time he came online and we recalled. We noticed the same pattern continued and we decided to give it another go.. This time we waited a little longer before we launched the RIPs. Since we had to sit up all night anyway, we decided to rather be safe than sorry and not launch until he was 100% idle.

We had 4 players sending RIPs and the two moons were popped with only 15 RIPs lost, so it could have been much worse, especially when @Mrdavid lost all 15! (Kidding bro :love: ) After the pop, Sigbo's fleet appeared on lanx as expected and there was about 5 hours left of the flight.. We could quickly determine that it was a 10% FS since the moon he launched from had been idle for for 4-5 hours before the pop..

Side note.. Since I'm doing the CR I had to do this because this is personal.. Guess the next wasn't Rick but "NEXT" came for you buddy!! :missile:

Back to the story now, had to get that one out of the system :saint:

Myself, Fart and @SnowBall had a blast taking turns to watch his homeworld for activity for 4 hours until he logged in.. When he did log in, @SnowBall was on the lanx job in a matter of secs while I launched an attack.. We only had to wait for a couple of minutes before we saw some probes from Doctor who tried to confuse us on the lanx. Doctor tried to launch about 5-7 probes and Sigbo recalled the fleet at the same time.. This was no problem for us since we knew what they were up to and started lanx'ing every sec.. We believe this move even helped us getting a more precise recall time, so thanks Doc! :thumbup:

After the recall there was a good amount of hours bfore his fleet returned so we used that time to do a bit of planning and get some rest before the big showdown.. We got very surprised when we saw that his ally members from ITA had initiated their own attack that wasn't timed very well.. According to our numbers, they were about 7-8 seconds late, so that got us thinking.. We're still having trouble figuring out what actually happened in ITA at the time but we launched our attack as planned and had our recs timed to hit DF 1 sec after our attack, and we got the whole entire thing!! :vain:

The lanx on the planet at the time, looked a little bit like this, with ITA's attack being the bottom one :pillepalle:

Obviously we're all very happy with this result.. So many great contributions have been made from everyone in the CR.. People who are not shown are @SnowBall who played a humongous role in looking for log-in activity and spamming the lanx... Next is @Spartan300 who was initially supposed to be in the hit but we decided to have his fleet sitting ready for anyone stupid enough to try a backtime on us :pump:

So this hit belongs to all of us! I'm personally so glad we kicked off our new alliance NEXT with a hit that I believe is the coolest hit in Japetus so far, just awesome work from everyone! :thumbsup::thumbup:

FR Defender, or GL IRL, I can confirm here that you took it like a man :beer:

On 04-11-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Rick Sanchez [NEXT]

Weapons 150% - Shields 150% - Armour 160%

Large Cargo 1
    Destroyer 5.997
    Cruiser 45.526
    Battleship 20.000
    Battlecruiser 12.002
    Light Fighter 440.000

Attacker fart [NEXT]

Weapons 160% - Shields 150% - Armour 170%

Large Cargo 237
    Bomber 672
    Destroyer 1.311
    Light Fighter 200.430
    Heavy Fighter 5.142
    Battlecruiser 1.220
    Small Cargo 12.991
    Cruiser 14.417
    Battleship 6.313

Attacker Mr Meeseeks [NEXT]

Weapons 140% - Shields 140% - Armour 190%

Light Fighter 100.000
    Cruiser 20.000
    Battlecruiser 5.000

Attacker Synergy [NEXT]

Light Fighter 308.000
    Heavy Fighter 11.000
    Cruiser 30.000
    Battleship 15.000
    Battlecruiser 20.000
    Destroyer 2.800

Defender Sigbo

Weapons 140% - Shields 130% - Armour 150%

Large Cargo 3.150
    Light Fighter 100.000
    Heavy Fighter 50
    Cruiser 20.000
    Battleship 10.000
    Colony Ship 2
    Recycler 30.000
    Espionage Probe 13
    Solar Satellite 392
    Deathstar 40
    Battlecruiser 7.500
    Light Laser 548
    Heavy Laser 300
    Gauss Cannon 110
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Rick Sanchez [NEXT]

Weapons 150% - Shields 150% - Armour 160%

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )
    Destroyer 5.943 ( -54 )
    Cruiser 44.897 ( -629 )
    Battleship 19.855 ( -145 )
    Battlecruiser 11.884 ( -118 )
    Light Fighter 396.935 ( -43.065 )

Attacker fart [NEXT]

Large Cargo 228 ( -9 )
    Bomber 668 ( -4 )
    Destroyer 1.302 ( -9 )
    Light Fighter 181.228 ( -19.202 )
    Heavy Fighter 4.872 ( -270 )
    Battlecruiser 1.210 ( -10 )
    Small Cargo 11.781 ( -1.210 )
    Cruiser 14.217 ( -200 )
    Battleship 6.259 ( -54 )

Attacker Mr Meeseeks [NEXT]

Weapons 140% - Shields 140% - Armour 190%

Light Fighter 90.976 ( -9.024 )
    Cruiser 19.817 ( -183 )
    Battlecruiser 4.958 ( -42 )

Attacker Synergy [NEXT]

Light Fighter 278.700 ( -29.300 )
    Heavy Fighter 10.412 ( -588 )
    Cruiser 29.594 ( -406 )
    Battleship 14.873 ( -127 )
    Battlecruiser 19.851 ( -149 )
    Destroyer 2.778 ( -22 )

Defender Sigbo

Weapons 140% - Shields 130% - Armour 150%

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    85.158.630 Metal, 91.428.413 Crystal and 30.378.048 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 514.674.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 3.204.559.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.583.060.500 metal and 831.852.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 206.965.091 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 23%.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 1.300.924.130
    Crystal: 784.857.413
    Deuterium: 21.422.048
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 2.107.203.591 units.
    The attacker(s) won a total of 299.583 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -1.984.260.630
    Crystal: -1.143.949.413
    Deuterium: -283.314.048
    The defender(s) lost a total of 3.411.524.091 units.
    The defender(s) won a total of 68.644 honour points.