[TOT: 159.958.500] Kerrigan [ARGH] vs. Revolutionized [ODIN] (A: 19.200.000, D: 140.758.500)

• Story, was again bored and needed to occupy some time. Have spied the defender several times, and usually get that "hey i'm on" message and I recall and I move on to another opportunity. Today however, spied saw no activity, and launched. No profit to be made, just time to kill.

Shout out to my alliance mate Hykage, and to an old friend who has just returned, Fifth, Glad to see you flying again my friend.

On 25-09-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Kerrigan [ARGH]

Battleship 20.000
    Battlecruiser 15.000

Defender Revolutionized [ODIN]

Small Cargo 1.366
    Large Cargo 1.004
    Espionage Probe 120
    Solar Satellite 577
    Rocket Launcher 24.907
    Light Laser 1.928
    Heavy Laser 858
    Gauss Cannon 110
    Ion Cannon 100
    Plasma Turret 432
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Kerrigan [ARGH]

Battleship 19.765 ( -235 )
    Battlecruiser 14.940 ( -60 )

Defender Revolutionized [ODIN]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    1.017.335 Metal, 98.828 Crystal and 38.878 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 19.200.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 140.758.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 6.339.300 metal and 4.786.500 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 1.155.041 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the attacker(s):
    6.339.300 Metal and 4.810.500 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -5.018.365
    Crystal: -1.015.672
    Deuterium: -861.122
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 6.895.159 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -91.687.335
    Crystal: -36.718.828
    Deuterium: -13.507.378
    The defender(s) lost a total of 141.913.541 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

• again waste of time dont see the point

I honestly don't get it either

Although not usually my style either, I can completely understand. Uni 1 is very quiet and there are few opportunities. Daily farming gets boring and monotonous. You sometimes need that buzz from a real hit to keep you interest in the game.

Nice catch Kerrigan and thanks for the shout :thumbsup: Try and make some profit on the next one :P:lol:

Universe 1

logandrew: "Knew fifth couldn't have orchestrated these [hits].... Too lazy ;)"

• @Cuzzer and Handicap - Don't be confused. Attacker says something like this in other posts "If you got ships, then should be using them". And he apparently practicing what he preaches, so really it all seems simple and easy to understand.

Congrats on the damage Kerrigan - sometime during your last few hits you bumped me back down a notch. So now I have to fly again too! And then . . . well, folks who live close the big guy should keep it tight :pleasantry:

FR Handicap.

Nothing is ever foolproof because fools are so ingenious!

• @Cuzzer and Handicap - Don't be confused. Attacker says something like this in other posts "If you got ships, then should be using them". And he apparently practicing what he preaches, so really it all seems simple and easy to understand.

No not really. Ogame is really just a game of profits and it's kind of cringe worthy and weird to carry out some made up ingame philosophy if it gets in the way of making a profit. Kerrigan told me he woke up early and had time to kill and was bored so idc since it's only defense and some cargos but that doesn't dismiss the fact that there is no practicality behind this hit.

VFrhXcx.jpg

Thanks for the sig disaster :)

• The practicality of it was that it occupied my time while I had a multi hour waiting room experience that was rather dreadful, past that my game philosophy is such that while this small hit may not have been profitable to me personally, perhaps a competitor spies the same thing I did and attacks and it is profitable for him. I simply view this as taking that opportunity away from the competition. If it means I suffer a profit loss then so be it. but at the end of the day it's one less fleet for some one else to make profit off of. And no I don't suppose this opinion will earn me any friends. don't really care.

• now things will start getting interesting! nice hit mate. thanks for the shout out. im of the opinion you should FS no matter how big your defenses are.

d199ac_f266e4dbe49144b4995f193fc7aaa7bb~mv2.png

You win some, you lose some.

• No not really. Ogame is really just a game of profits and it's kind of cringe worthy and weird to carry out some made up ingame philosophy if it gets in the way of making a profit. Kerrigan told me he woke up early and had time to kill and was bored so idc since it's only defense and some cargos but that doesn't dismiss the fact that there is no practicality behind this hit.

While true, ogame is about profit and profit alone in the early mid and semi late stages of the game, and it is wise to play that way. However early stages of a uni's elder days, strategy has to be shifted,its no longer all about profit alone, but rather how can I slow my opponent from making a profit. and as the uni starts to decay, its about personal goals. I have birds, and fuel. so the birds fly.
    so as I go through target after target chewing up fleets and spitting out DF and having a ton of fun doing it. I make it harder for you to find good profitable targets because the pool keeps shrinking (limited player base, declining player base, skill lvl of players here can be very intimidating to new players)

just strategery mkay

• But that's the thing, who would have hit him? Probably no one. If the only profit that is to be had are the cargoes, he drops those cargoes to a days worth and its pointless for anyone to hit. Defense bashing ftw? Try Pegasus, they love that stuff.

"Making it harder for him to find profitable hits." Doesnt that require you to know the schedule of your enemy? To occupy his area and steal his farms? XD So lesson on really affecting his growth, know your enemy better. Another thing, keeping up the mentality of hitting senselessly will only cause you to lose res faster in the long run. For a 7kk loss, you would have to raid like, what, 8-9 targets? That is an hour or so you are spending making up for the fact you made a hit with 0 intentions of profiting. So honestly, is it worth your time to lose more for no reason? Or is this for you, a form of defibbing the already dead uni?

• While true, ogame is about profit and profit alone in the early mid and semi late stages of the game, and it is wise to play that way. However early stages of a uni's elder days, strategy has to be shifted,its no longer all about profit alone, but rather how can I slow my opponent from making a profit. and as the uni starts to decay, its about personal goals. I have birds, and fuel. so the birds fly.so as I go through target after target chewing up fleets and spitting out DF and having a ton of fun doing it. I make it harder for you to find good profitable targets because the pool keeps shrinking (limited player base, declining player base, skill lvl of players here can be very intimidating to new players)

just strategery mkay

thing is I'm just a miner. Ive never known you or have raided or farmed anyone in uni1 so how would def bashing deter anyone or me from making a profit ? My planet was never profitable in the first place.

You were just bored and mindlessly hit a planet and that's it . Nothing more or less.....

VFrhXcx.jpg

Thanks for the sig disaster :)

• While true, ogame is about profit and profit alone in the early mid and semi late stages of the game, and it is wise to play that way. However early stages of a uni's elder days, strategy has to be shifted,its no longer all about profit alone, but rather how can I slow my opponent from making a profit. and as the uni starts to decay, its about personal goals. I have birds, and fuel. so the birds fly.so as I go through target after target chewing up fleets and spitting out DF and having a ton of fun doing it. I make it harder for you to find good profitable targets because the pool keeps shrinking (limited player base, declining player base, skill lvl of players here can be very intimidating to new players)

just strategery mkay

if u are the biggest fleet of uni and still cant make a profit i dont know how u are slowing others from making a profit
    fr defender