Top 04 - Ninja [TOT: 31.059.334.000] BestFleeter [Together] vs. Napoleon (A: 24.342.385.000, D: 6.716.949.000)

• first usa battle not much df was mine but still fun!!

dedicate to friend myth lover for account!!

On 10-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker BestFleeter [Together]

Battlecruiser 300.000

Defender Napoleon

Small Cargo 155.000
    Large Cargo 56.275
    Light Fighter 1.000.000
    Cruiser 198.000
    Battleship 60.000
    Recycler 38.016
    Espionage Probe 44.744
    Destroyer 20.000
    Deathstar 47
    Battlecruiser 55.619

After the battle ...

Attacker BestFleeter [Together]

Battlecruiser 13.619 ( -286.381 )

Defender Napoleon

Small Cargo 30.356 ( -124.644 )
    Large Cargo 18.736 ( -37.539 )
    Light Fighter 195.137 ( -804.863 )
    Cruiser 131.917 ( -66.083 )
    Battleship 57.538 ( -2.462 )
    Recycler 15.036 ( -22.980 )
    Espionage Probe 8.648 ( -36.096 )
    Destroyer 19.998 ( -2 )
    Deathstar 47 ( -0 )
    Battlecruiser 55.215 ( -404 )

The battle ends in a draw.

The attacker lost a total of 24.342.385.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 6.716.949.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 6.577.515.500 metal and 6.712.186.000 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: -2.013.914.500
    Crystal: -4.743.054.000
    Deuterium: -4.295.715.000
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 11.052.683.500 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -4.563.601.000
    Crystal: -1.969.132.000
    Deuterium: -184.216.000
    The defender(s) lost a total of 6.716.949.000 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

• god ....what is this ....BF....what has happent
    as a ninja ...hmmmm....well played
    BUT i suggest eighter v or delete
    not a good move
    ace and shax ....take over the sittuation
    red alert......red alert

• ROFL, a noob takes over a account, mass probes all the sharks and runs and hides in vmode. :pleasantry: come out to play but then run away with his tail between his legs. :pillepalle::pillepalle: and now you done messed up :nono: . remaining fleet will be in our recs soon. no worries. :):lol:

Fast rebuild for you BF. let me know if you need any deut covered bud.

• na, dont go to vmode. stay out and fight. best thing to happen to these old unis is for someone to stir the pot. bf will get all his mates together and they will try to eat you. thats why he named himself the best.

fast rebuild bf. youll be fine of coarse. but why all the butt hurt? you lost to a noob. it happens to some. could of at least said congrats considering what he did even if it was on you.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Nice hit new guy! :beer: not sure what happened but on the account for a sec and got the largest solo CR on server.... guess you can retire now...

red alert......red alert

:D LOL, Ace will get a chuckle too... I'm sure we aren't that bad... maybe

BF, :dash::dash::dash: and :dash: , we build all that fodder, have millions of LF and HF and CR around.... :confused2: It is impressive though in itself that 300k BC poof, gone and not even a drop in fleet rank, that's alot of fleet to piss away and still doesn't make a dent. I am sure rebuild will be long and tedious and a pain in the ass.... sorry I would like to say fast rebuild bud but F :censor: even with resources rebuilding 300k BC is anything but fast...

• My initial reaction: =O and then secondary reaction :rofl: not that long ago I lost 20K BS and Best Fleeter had this to say:

hahahaha what happened here Ace well done attacker

Well, I guess my comment should be: hahahahaha what happened here Best Fleeter well done defender. :P

red alert......red alert

Yes, I LOL'd at this too, I think BF is a big boy, no longer in potty training, so he can take care of himself. I think I'll stay out of this one, and just lurk on the boards from time to time.

Well played defender, no profit for anyone, but sounds like you had some fun and lit up the uni. BF, you do get the "Best Noob" award for this one, and the privilege of being ribbed a little ;) . Those BC will take a while to rebuild, yes that is a big ouch, but you'll get them back, it's about the eq of building 2700 rips, so, 3 months, and you'll be there :| ; Sucks, yes, but sounds like you got a good chunk of DF, so that should help. And if you rebuild rips instead, those things won't even get dented in battles like this...

Now, why do I keep hearing that this uni is DEAD, you look at the first page of the boards and there are currently 6 New Top 10's including this new #1 in the last 2 weeks. This uni is busier than all the new ones, @handicapparking is going to have his work cut out, poor fellow...

• WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super awesome move.

Dangerous move......the tri alliance will kill everyone. :)

"nobody cares"

• Best thing for you to do is delete that account because its useless now trust me

What are you gonna do about it? Lose 300,000 Destroyers next? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice job new guy, don't let these idiots scare you, well done :beer:

:bday: Thanks Disaster for the sig :bday:

Hofs: More than you
    Advanced: A Lot More than you
    Super Advanced: More than you, but especially more than Frat :beer:
    But not as many as the number of times SRI has been top 10'd
    :rofl:
    Rips Crashed: More than DegO :thumbsup:

• What are you gonna do about it? Lose 300,000 Destroyers next? :rofl::rofl::rofl: Nice job new guy, don't let these idiots scare you, well done :beer:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yes follow yummi's example, delete account and run off to mommy crying and whining about how unfair things are. :crying2: I think that ranks up there among the most hypocritical pieces of advice I have seen offered. :thumbup:

• :rofl::rofl::rofl: yes follow yummi's example, delete account and run off to mommy crying and whining about how unfair things are. :crying2: I think that ranks up there among the most hypocritical pieces of advice I have seen offered. :thumbup:

Considering I hadn't enjoyed the game for over a year by that point and everything I had come to Pegasus for was over with, I see no reason I needed to keep my account. I'm surprised you of all people is whining about its disappearance, since it was clearly the scariest thing left to you :phatgrin::phatgrin::phatgrin: And for you to accuse me of :pleasantry: Crying and whining about how unfair things are :pleasantry: like you did for the first 8months of the merge while you hid in vmode waiting for febst to tell you you could login is pure solid gold :beer:

• "Considering I hadn't enjoyed the game for over a year by that point and everything I had come to Pegasus for was over with, I see no reason I needed to keep my account. I'm surprised you of all people is whining about its disappearance, since it was clearly the scariest thing left to you :phatgrin::phatgrin::phatgrin: And for you to accuse me of :pleasantry: Crying and whining about how unfair things are :pleasantry: like you did for the first 8months of the merge while you hid in vmode waiting for febst to tell you you could login is pure solid gold :beer:"

I didn't disappear, you still don't get it, whiiiccchhh doesn't surprise me. I asked you and Dego for a little breathing room at the start of the merger so we (as in both sides) could get set up and have a nice battle royal, we had 5 fleets, you had 8, your fleets made it through the merge with descent locations ours did not. I told you guys if you didn't back off we would just slow play it and we wouldn't get the battles everyone wanted. You couldn't hold your wade or were too scared or whatever so we chose to slow play you. You wanted to use how the merge went down so I had no problem with using the vmode feature of the game. How it went down was your choice. I don't like how it went down either but if your opponent doesn't want to do things on the uppity up and wants to go dirty then sometimes you have to dig in and get your hands dirty as well. I gave you guys every opportunity to help set it all up so we could have a true test and you balked. Making bad choices and whining is about all you are good for. Accusing me of whining? seriously? I highly doubt you could find any post I have ever made that is whiny, yours on the other hand I could probably blindly pick a post and use that as an example of your crying and whining.... How did our war end up? which alliances were able to survive bushido? (rhetorical- ALL of Them) :D:D:D

Oh and, uh, acting like you don't care and coming up on the boards months after you deleted your account (from what people told me, too afraid it was heading to our recyclers) to post at the first sign that one of us took a little hit, definitely shows in a big way that you do care. Sorry you have no outlet for your frustration but to come to post to others good work... once again your choice...

As I said before, Nice Hit New Guy! don't follow any of yummi's advice or listen to him at all. He is irrelevant and always has been. Without someone like Dego's coat tails to ride I doubt he could make it to a top ten account anywhere.

• Nice job new guy, don't let these idiots scare you, well done

i wouldnt follw yummies advise :nono: .....NEW GUY
    stay safe in blue shield .....its better there :whistling:
    the only thing you win if you open is about 100 md's some mini moons and then the Spartan n00b :lol::lol: or BFn00b :lol: will clear what is left of mythlovers fleet
    its ur choice

• idk if you're retarded or what, but history lesson :D It was my work that destroyed our enemies in Io, not mine alone, obviously we were a team :beer: But I put in the most. Of all the top 10s there of relevance to taking over the uni, all of them were planned and/or executed by me, but keep talking about riding coattails :crazy: especially as someone who literally did nothing when Stalkers ruled barym, other than cry about them being cheaters because they were better than you, and then finally grow under Rogarn's protection when they were gone. As for my account, it wouldn't actually manually set to delete (I tried this in Io, there is even ticket evidence of its failure, I'm sure you can figure out who to ask if I'm telling the truth ;) ) it deleted because I did not login for over 30 days and I had exhausted all of the DM a long time ago with no intention to waste any more $$$ on this game. You are literally the least scary top player I have ever come across, a true coward in every sense of the word. As for BestPotato, this hit summarizes him perfectly in a moment. Launch 300,000 BCs at an active target, what could possibly go wrong :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy: Anyways let's not crowd up this new guy's thread with any more of your sad, objectively false views of reality, I look forward to seeing him slap you idiots around further :hijacked: and congrats btw on outlasting us, it seems that's truly your only talent, hiding forever until it's safe to come out, when the Lions are finally sleeping :beer: good hit again newguy, excellent work :bday:

Warned for Trolling

- Kevlar

Edited 2 times, last by KeVLaR ().

• lol shax... you gotta work harder not to take this silly game so serious. it took liam 30 seconds to trigger you. relax brother.

the merger speed drop killed it for most players, we can all agree on that. i for one never supported peace and believe i even top 10 one of your boys after you guys smoked dego. but yea man for me it wasnt fear, lords fleet was under bf active moon when i hit, but rather that 4x to 2x speed drop.

i purpose you guys drop the three way peace circle and then when all the dust settles all shake hands and start over in a new uni. i doubt any will buy into this but this new guy just raped bf so clearly there is some fight left in peg. its almost like i know this new guy... good luck mr new guy

the cold hard parrot truth..