TOP-01 [TOT: 1.965.768.000] Volke [BooM] vs. momus & pistola (A: 447.369.000, D: 1.518.399.000)

• First off, thanks for not using more dots.

If you used your less your brain to manage all that accounts...

What?

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time"

Well no one can fool you sir! because you are busy doing that your self...

I'm starting to think Zen said something offending to turnips.

• you kicked me out of 'your' alliance just to have only addicted adepts and ar*se lovers, and slave.

Only my girlfriend is allowed to call me an ar*e lover and a slave, thank you very much.
    Although, I'm not sure what you mean by addicted adepts. Adepts of King Volke?
    And we're all foot fetishists and big booty lovers?
    You're really starting to sound crazy, my man.

If you spent more time playing properly and with class and sportmanship than you do writing, hell, you'd be on a gazillion billion points by now with 29 planets.

I await your further glorious replies, ya salty turnip.
    :search:

• Nothing to do...no WAY.....you are slaves inside.....and of course...being americans....you always want last words.....
    all world know you and your behaviour.
    talking with you is like talking to a washing machine.
    poor you.
    do not worry, little US volke' slaves, I do not reply anymore...I'm giving to much importance to you, more than expected.
    you are slaves and only free men can understand the truth.
    bye bye..enjoy......

Bye bye WhysoSerious......stay hidden on your corner..after your lies and your looking bad (shame on you, ridiculous liar, and n00b of course)

WhySoSerious said:
    "also i dont really know what you talk about when you speak of Havoc and me. I havent seen any post on board where we loose any rips to you so i guess it never happened "

Edited once, last by Pistola ().

• I live in the Southern Hemisphere, on the opposite side of the globe, but ok Sherlock.
    My country is probably a lot freer than whatever turnip hole you reside in, but that's just a guess.

Anything else?
    This is gold.

• din·gle·ber·ry
    ˈdiNGəlˌberē/
    noun
    vulgar slang
    noun: dingleberry; plural noun: dingleberries

• 1.a foolish or inept person.
    • 2.a particle of fecal matter attached to the anal hair of an animal.

Which definition are you Pistola?

Warning-Flaming/Off-topic-handicapparking

thank you Disaster for the lovely sig :beer:

Edited once, last by handicapparking ().

• all slaves and cheaters
    go go Pistola, punish them all

• Very nice hit volke congrats

Defender please stop posting the same picture of you hitting whysoserious thank you /BUGG

bugg2.jpg