FIGEYRO Vs. Paladins

• hahaha...i love how your ego has pissed on us for being the tyrants of this war when TBC members, way back when they called themselves Apocalypse, displayed the same behaviors as you just described us having. That was about a year....year and a 1/2 ago. Remember? You guys definitely haven't changed...Look in a mirror please. :tongue:
    So...Looks Like we have the #1 speakers of the forums here...battling it out for the noobs of each-others alliances.
    This is so Fun. yay. :Biggriner:

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

• lol abuse? i already told dego ingame that I doubt he cares about that... in the end he's probably going to bash in the people he was sticking up for!
    and geez dego we ain't top one's here! we have more of a reason to b*tch as noobs 8-o (but please enlighten us on who are the four people that vmoded when you joined...)

VFrhXcx.jpg

Thanks for the sig disaster :)

• Moorguard, you are lying to me. You are not 12 you are 18. Why would you not say anything? Oh maybe you are too embarrassed about not having a pair of balls like what Dego was talking about XD I can play ogame at night you tard, Im not limited. Besides, who needs 8 hours of sleep anyways :D.

DegO - You respect my reason for vmoding and I might respect you as the top 1 player in Draco.

• " DegO - You respect my reason for vmoding and I might respect you as the top 1 player in Draco."
    the "might" makes a difference.
    one challenges him to a d-d-d-d-dd-duel
    the other slaps his elite-ness

• Boom. Disses be dropping, Moons be a Poppin.
    Thats my new quote. yay! XD

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

• hahaha...i love how your ego has pissed on us for being the tyrants of this war when TBC members, way back when they called themselves Apocalypse, displayed the same behaviors as you just described us having. That was about a year....year and a 1/2 ago. Remember? You guys definitely haven't changed...Look in a mirror please.

Well, we can do that because we rule the universe. You guys cannot do that because you dont, period :)

and geez dego we ain't top one's here! we have more of a reason to b*tch as noobs (but please enlighten us on who are the four people that vmoded when you joined...)

Berserk, SGG, purpleshroom (she was out of v-mode), and bacontwin (although I did read he said it was for other reasons)

DegO - You respect my reason for vmoding and I might respect you as the top 1 player in Draco.

I don't care about your respect, you can't take my number 1 spot with it :rollineyes:

Rips crashed: Way more than you :biggrin2:

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig

• "Berserk, SGG, purpleshroom (she was out of v-mode), and bacontwin (although I did read he said it was for other reasons)" (i fail at quoting xD)
    well first of all SGG always vmodes for the week days.. he's been doing that for the past couple of weeks since summer started, shroom's been a work a holic for the past month to raise money for college so she's comes in and out whenever she has time, bacon ya you know, and berserk tbh is spooked about losing his moon but that alone isn't why he vmoded.. his work schedule isn't cleared up yet so until his schedule's cleared he's staying in vmode
    :ignores:

VFrhXcx.jpg

Thanks for the sig disaster :)

• Well, we can do that because we rule the universe. You guys cannot do that because you dont, period :)

Berserk, SGG, purpleshroom (she was out of v-mode), and bacontwin (although I did read he said it was for other reasons)

I don't care about your respect, you can't take my number 1 spot with it :rollineyes:

Dude......You just made yourself look like the #1 a**hole in Ogame.us with that commentary. Next to me. 8-o
    1: No one Gives a rats ass about your Ego...so take a chill pill and go back home to your Care Bears waiting to give you hugs. :tongur:
    2: No one really would fear you if you weren't #1 in Draco. No one would give a sh*t. its a title...wooo hooo. Good job DegO. But thats all you have accomplished besides proving yourself to be a egotistical a**hole. :evil1:
    3: Stop picking out the sh*t you think you can win over!!! Its not going to work dude. Your commentary is useless against me and us Figs. It does nothing to me accept piss me off because of its stupidity!!! :curser:
    4: You also just won the title of being the stupidest thing that has happened in this war. next to Cutie. But you obviously don't give a care. you never do. :thumbdown:

nVH8zBw.jpg

• Dude......You just made yourself look like the #1 a**hole in Ogame.us with that commentary. Next to me.
    1: No one Gives a rats ass about your Ego...so take a chill pill and go back home to your Care Bears waiting to give you hugs.
    2: No one really would fear you if you weren't #1 in Draco. No one would give a sh*t. its a title...wooo hooo. Good job DegO. But thats all you have accomplished besides proving yourself to be a egotistical a**hole.
    3: Stop picking out the sh*t you think you can win over!!! Its not going to work dude. Your commentary is useless against me and us Figs. It does nothing to me accept piss me off because of its stupidity!!!
    4: You also just won the title of being the stupidest thing that has happened in this war. next to Cutie. But you obviously don't give a care. you never do.

1: Why you keep talking about my ego? This has nothing to do with my ego, I'm very chill here, you guys are the ones QQ'ing and all up on my business because I decided to join Paladins.
    2: Oh yeah, next time you run into a bully in real life try telling him that: "no one would really fear you if you weren't so big/strong." Let me know how that goes for you
    3: The point of this whole war is to piss each other off and to attack each other, no?
    4: I don't care about your titles :D

• 1: Cus IT IS your Ego. I'm going to bug the crap out of you about it too. You got in our business when you joined...so don't be a hypocrite please.
    2: I don't give a shiznit about bullies dude. I'm actually quite friendly to everyone i know. So i don't have to deal with any. pfffff....try to pull that crap on me....I'm 16. not a 6 year old.
    3: Yes. That is why i'm still commenting on your comments of my comments of your comments of mine. XD Commentception
    4: I don't care about yours ether. :D

nVH8zBw.jpg

• 1: Cus IT IS your Ego. I'm going to bug the crap out of you about it too. You got in our business when you joined...so don't be a hypocrite please.
    2: I don't give a shiznit about bullies dude. I'm actually quite friendly to everyone i know. So i don't have to deal with any. pfffff....try to pull that crap on me....I'm 16. not a 6 year old.
    3: Yes. That is why i'm still commenting on your comments of my comments of your comments of mine. XD Commentception
    4: I don't care about yours ether.

1: What about my Ego? You need to elaborate more about it. The only comment I made (that could be related to my ego) is the one about everyone going to v-mode when I joined paladins
    2: I was being sarcastic. The point I was trying to make is: of course you fear me because I'm number 1 and because I have more ships than your whole alliance together, that's a fact, so why are you saying 'if you weren't #1'.... but I am #1 :rollineyes:

For the record, i'd be more than happy to play with you in any other universe with equal accounts. Just tell me when/where and I'll show you

• Well nice to see that every one is getting along. :) also what is with all these lists.

• 1: I'm done with that topic.
    2: You need better sarcasm. XD I don't fear you. I list you as some one to watch out for, not some one to fear.

Why don't you play in any other uni? its a little weird for a player of your experience.

@Assassin. Yes its nice so see. :P I start lists. DegO makes more. thats how it always goes. Its quite normal.

nVH8zBw.jpg

• You know what...I'm actually sorry DegO.
    I was being irrational this entire time and i take back everything i said to you.
    My apologies.
    Now have a Good night.
    Good Luck and Godspeed.

nVH8zBw.jpg

• tsk tsk, I am very disappointed of you guys, thought this is my best section, guess not, behave or you will be whipped.

HOFS: 171
    ACS HOFS: 23
    NInjas: 21
    Top 10's: 12
    Advanced HOFS: 39
    Blind Phalanx Hit: 2
    Super Advanced HOFS: 3

• So let me get this straight...DegO joined Paladins.
    Okay, so how does this change ANYTHING?