oXCutiePieXo[paladins] -vs- LordVlade[figeyrow] td~11kk

• Meh not much to say here, it's been a while since I have posted any of my HOF's since with the size of many of the targets these days, as the others I am sure can attest, I'm just entirely to lazy to go find the converter and do all that business. I just haven't found many targets that warrant going through the trouble. Well just to let you know I am back to playing again and have been for a few weeks... [pokes arazor and abandon trying to coax them to come back].. Anyways since this one was one of the 'larger' Hof's I have made lately :( I decided I would post it. Just saw his deployment on lanx knew his rough times and that it looked like his overnight save. Therefore, I took the gamble that he wouldn't come on before it landed to recall and launched. The bet payed off. GLOTR Defender.

[align=center]

oXCutiePieXo[paladins] -vs- LordVlade[figeyrow]

Attacker oXCutiePieXo

Cruiser............ 600
    Battlecr............. 600

-= V S =-

Defender LordVlade

S.Cargo............ 650
    L.Fighter............ 500
    Cruiser............ 105
    Recy............ 50
    Esp.Probe............ 60
    R.Luncher............ 1.440

- after battle -

Attacker oXCutiePieXo
    Cruiser............ 600 . . . . . .(lost: 0)
    Battlecr............. 600 . . . . . .(lost: 0)

Defender LordVlade
    S.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 650)
    L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 500)
    Cruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 105)
    Recy............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 50)
    Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 60)
    R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.440)

Defender LordVlade destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured: 112.270 metal 159.776 crystal, and 394.694 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 0 units.
    The defender lost a total of 11.485.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 2.484.000 metal and 868.500 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %

-= Result =-
    (Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
    Attacker gain (-lost units): 4.019.240
    The attacker lost a total of 0
    The defender lost a total of 11.485.000
    Total Damage: 11.485.000

Had a few more insignificant follow ups as well if you try to do the math with the debris.

-= Harvest report =-
    Your recycler(s) (350) have a total cargo capacity of 7.000.000.
    At the target 4.165.800 Metal and 878.100 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    4.165.800 metal and 878.100 crystal.

Advanced bilance
    Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ................................4.019.240

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
    8.280.000....................0..........-8.280.000
    2.895.000....................0..........-2.895.000
    310.000......................0............-310.000
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ..............................-11.485.000

• Nice Hit and fast rebuild lordvlade. :Biggriner:

• Got a notification from my girlfriend telling me I got crashed. TBH, I hoped you crashed me and gave me a moon. It was totally the opposite. You attacked AFTER old fox gave me my moon. That is where I was disappointed. Not because I got a moon after you attacked but you did not give me the moon. Bless oldfox but his was an 18%, I wanted a 20%. You gave me a 20% but you were late. Yes I set the speed but shame on you for being late to the game. You should have been the one attacking those cruisers. Oh well I guess Ill just setup another planet for you to smash and maybe this time I can actually give your credit. Good luck in your war! Ill be standing on the sidelines with my chem book and diffieq book in hand.

• That makes little to no sense. Were I to attack the first wave of cruisers you sent I would have less profit. Hence why I launched at the later fleet. I was not being late to the game, but rather attacking for maximum profit. Regardless I wish you a fast rebuild and good luck with diffeq, one of the few enjoyable math courses, ODE or PDE? (Applied mathematics is so much more fun than theoretical)

• Angelslayer
    My man :) Wow its been to long, abit to long, since you got back into the swing of things
    However you are the busiest person I know so its to be expected and you still make time for this game XD
    keep it up matey
    enjoy profits good to see you flying

glotr defender bad fs = no fleet

• HAHA you know it mate, if I'm not busy I get bored. As of late I have had a bit more spare time than usual so I have been able to get the fleets out but sadly not enough to be able to stalk like back in the old days. Mainly just taking advantage of when opportunities present themselves and farming a bit. But that unfortunately is gonna change this week once work picks up again. How have you been mate? you should come back soon even if just to mine, thats what i did for a year you know, just hanging out ;)

• Possibly because he has a busy workweek and then has time to play on weekends who knows crazy kids these days? who is blah? Lord Vlade?

• Good hit congrats on moon

Maverick I think is an old player that quit in Draco. :P He was on my buddy list. any way...
    Good hit man...but like Rev. said, wish it was on a non-alliance member though.... :pinch:

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)