The Merge.

• peace.get real.the big guys will duke it out,the merge that is.war is good but it will fall or merge.As u noobs say all the big dawgs will fall,its only a matter of time.love to them all,they are the ones that need to teach the new guys, but its a cycle.glory to all the top players,they have earned there place.

go CARE BEARS.WOOOOO WOOOOOOOO. LOL. :woot:

• Hahaa...Nice one. Have fun with that new account. Btw. I see you have heard about the new WAR alliance starting up in Mizar.
    Yes. There is a new WAR alliance starting up in Mizar for those who have not heard. Its the beginning of a new era.

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

• He will never cease to amuse us. Its Zap. He's legendary. I'm just popular. XD

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

• I don't call myself popular. Other people call me popular and i just go off of that. XD

nVH8zBw.jpg

• thx Handie,i try,I just try to keep high spirits.thx.remember little guys the top dogs started out just like you.go get them if u dare :thumbsup:

• So I have Noticed recently that Draco is completely....DEAD.
    I can look a system over from my Home-planet and see that entire system is full of V-moded, Inactive players...
    Its sad. But Hell...I can't complain when i find some inactive who left there fleet out for dead. ^_^
    But I mean.....Its still sad. I feel lonely here in Draco....
    TCB probably feels the same way as me about this entire issue.

nVH8zBw.jpg

• if you want i can declare vmode war on fig.
    that will spice up the boards at least for a moment.

also about the merge, it's interesting following the merge as it progresses through the servers.

• I can look a system over from my Home-planet and see that entire system is full of V-moded, Inactive players...
    Its sad. But Hell...I can't complain when i find some inactive who left there fleet out for dead. ^_^
    But I mean.....Its still sad. I feel lonely here in Draco....
    TCB probably feels the same way as me about this entire issue.

I can't speak for all of us, but yeah - it's getting to be pretty rough. The food sources have either disappeared completely, or gone into vmode, and there are too many mouths competing for too few targets. It's kind of frustrating just trying to hang on and survive and hope that things will be better soon...

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• THE IDEA

THIS IS THE ONE IDEA THAT WILL CHANGE DRACO

What if the three alliances of The Figs, ODIN and Paladins all Merged to create The Ultimate alliance for the Merge?

For Protection.

For Safety.

For Power.

For Trust.

Why Not?

~Good Luck and Godspeed~

nVH8zBw.jpg

• It will change it a little bit I'd have to say, just to the TCB that is.
    It turns from the Draco Farm Companies, to the Draco Farm Collective.
    Oh by the way,
    "For Protection.
    For Safety.
    For Power.
    For Trust."
    Half of those don't make any sense in Draco.

• There are a couple of members active in the alliances mentioned above...
    Once they hear of the idea, they will contact their leaders making them active again...
    And hopefully if the idea goes through...all of the members of those alliances will have to become active again before the merge so that all of us can make the alliance.
    It promotes activity. ;)

nVH8zBw.jpg

• I thought the FIG/Paladins war was supposed to promote activity too - I suppose in a way it did...I was VERY active eating all of the fleets that were left sitting around, but I'm not sure that it did much beyond that... 8-o

firma-2.jpg

• That was for fun and yeah...to promote activity. I'm just hoping we could do something before the merge so that we can prepare for it...and promote some more activity. Hopefully the idea goes through. :P

nVH8zBw.jpg

• I'm all for activity...raiding inactives for ever-decreasing amounts has gotten quite boring. Now if we could get 500 people out of vmode and get them playing again too, that would also help...

firma-2.jpg

• I don't know how any one could manage to do that...
    I couldn't even do that...XD
    But that would be so good. an active Draco.

nVH8zBw.jpg

• Yippy-Ki-yay muther :censoreed: , I am back. with some grand news for all of you people out there reading this.
    First things first.

1: Noob alert!!! The new alliance of Draco that calls themselves the "Order In The Universe" or aka OITU has emerged as a "noob power to be" in Draco. Even more noobish than us Figs!! Unbelievable. .-.
    They are currently being pestered by us Figs.
    And are also Allied with Odin for some odd reason. o.O

2: Tyrants have completely taken over Draco at a amazing 73,000,000 points as an alliance. Oh well. :P

3: I just wanted to add a third thing to make you more curious. XD Suckers.
    Anyways....

You are very welcome Draco for making your day. Good luck and Godspeed!!!

Warning - Bypassing Board's censored words - IDK

nVH8zBw.jpg