Pride [MONSTERS] vs Dark Shadow [TUNGA] TD: - 1.067.435.000

• nice job pride, 10/10

Dark Shadow VFR (v-mode ain't an option!)

• Profit: 123.869.269?

That's assuming you got the entire df. I know for a fact you didn't ;)

Other than that nice hit, df was there for over 4 hours though, not sure why since you are only a few systems away.

What happened defender, forget to fs?

• Funny,it was there for 4 hours.He had recyclers sitting on his moon for no reason.I geuss pride is low on deut.lol

FR defender

• Funny,the df was sitting for 4 hours.He had recyclers sitting on his moon for no reason.I geuss pride is low on deut.lol

FR defender

• Profit may be exaggerated, but on the other hand, is there really a difference between 123M and 120M or even 100M?

I think defender came online after second wave.

Lol, cow your top 10 just got kicked out :( It was good while it lasted.

• Yeah, but it was already doomed to fall out. I know for a fact that there is another top 10 hit to be posted.

FR defender and nice hit, Pride. Though why only 1 followup and also why wasn't it spaced shortly after hit. Maybe I should have probed your moon if the deut shortage was/is true.

Profit may be exaggerated, but on the other hand, is there really a difference between 123M and 120M or even 100M?

I think defender came online after second wave.

Lol, cow your top 10 just got kicked out :( It was good while it lasted.

Also, nice fleet comp Pride. I think it would take a lot of people to acs to hit you profitably.

Edited once, last by JRK ().

• at least one hit over the bil who involves some profits.
    nice attack pride and lovely fleet. i would love recycle that ;-)
    dark shadow fr man, with ur mines shouldnt be that hard. next time know to fleetsave on another moon though ;)

• Now this is some heavy damage hehe .. Congratz on this big top 10 solo hit Pride..lovely show..excellent fleet.

GLOTR Dark Shadow .. fleet-save .. no matter how big the fleet is .. :)

• just so you know: he did the fleestave, the attack was a WTD, 2 seconds of diference.

congratulations on the top10, Pride, excelent profit also...

Dark, we're here to help you, and the reconstruction will not be that hard with the mines you have ;) FR man ;)

Former BA @ OGame PT
    Former BA @ OGame BR

• I'm very sad for Dark and to see all his fleet blown up.....specially because it could be avoided.........nevertheless very well played Pride, congrats for the Huge it.

VFR Dark, no vmode, no regrets just do like Sporting CP players do after each match (keep your head up). Portuguese Private joke :lol:

• hats off to you pride nice hit and fleet, congrats on top ten

GLoTR Dark

• Good to see some big hits going down in here these days :)

• Indeed a great attack that deserves to be congratulated!
    Unfortunately your luck was Dark Shadow reckless fleet save... :(

• Well nobody is happy when a battle like this occurs. I am currently disappointed and very impressed about the capacity of zverina and pride. When I saw the fleet of pride coming 2 secs after mine ( coming form FS) was devastating. Pride and Zverina are behind all fleeters everywhere,however, From my humble opinion( probably i am wrong)I think that the brain of this battle is Zverina he planned a moon destruction in my homeworld with ExtremeAnger, I saw and i realized what was coming, then he spied everywhere and discard where my fleet was , but he hasnt a moon near. Then pride come to action and the result is in this board. It is a pity considering that I was creating a lot of noise the last 4months with good battles and keeping stable in the top 20. Now I have a delay of 6months to rebuild everything and come back stronger creating more noise. To my main targets I can say that you may rest for the next 3months, but I will come back stronger with greater battles and you will see me again in the top 20 ;)
    Pride and Zverina my respects outstanding opponents that show no mercy in any mistake, Congratulations for both!!

Let's keep rock'n rolling cause I will be in the boards soon!!