Posts by YaVa

Dear Player :
    Ladies and Gentlemen,

Of
    course I sent congratulations to the gunman .

However,
    after long thought to say that I really dumb what gratz here . Gunman
    not demonstrated any risk and any tactical skill except that it knows how to
    dely time of arrival of the fleet. That's
    no moon I first flew with the entire fleet between galaxies all the risk that
    someone will find it and shoot down . Guns
    did not show up this movement nor taken such a risk because it is too big for
    him . On
    the day we sent small ships with a new localisation to have a bit of that
    profit chose the riskiest location right next to the planet gunslinger (
    another risk factor ) , knowing full well that he will want to use it. Then there was the moon. Immediately
    after a very long time there appeared the first attack and the moon . Of
    course im havent a lot of time to keep track of what some situations in the
    universe ( I have a family , work, children , friends and fantastic hobby ) . I
    play only when I have a moment of free time (hence my weak position in the
    game) .

Gunman gave a lot
    of money just to get the virtual and the real part of the metal and crystal. For
    me it is just pure stupidity to spend money ( which in any case have little )
    on the virtual case. Never
    in my several years of fun in ogame not spent or not I give a single cent to
    get some virtual and untrue benefits. While
    the game is fun the players who spend money in such a way that players are
    either very weak , or just stupid ( I do not want to offend anyone but that is
    my opinion ) .

My
    account is worth more money as Gunman issued to earn my small ships .

Of course
    I will not go back to the game nekker because I do not see any sense. Perhaps
    one day one hour past my planets rise 10 moons with ready phalanx and jump
    gates .

for
    volunteers I share an account .

Besides
    Gunman did not show even a little culture in our correspondence. I
    always wrote to each Mister or Miss ( after all, we do not know personally ) .

thanks
    for shared fun and I'm sorry for the lack of grammar. I use a translator to communicate.
    Regards Y.

Ammazig, Impossible, Incradible

Two of the best and most experienced Players. Virtual conflict that was between You from the beginning. I thought that would never happen to a direct confrontation Ships yours.
    It is difficult to say whether you think that one player is better than another.
    Price being the best player virtualnym is very high. This is the price of freedom.

I wish the whole team Canghai same good experience. I hope that I will be proud to know You in RL.

Noel I wish You a lot of freedom and the joy of family / children. I hope that I will be proud to know You in RL. Maybe someday I will have the pleasure to play in wirualne ships with you.

regards all Girls and Guyz... Y

Hi Evry Girls...

in celebration of the resurrection of all, I wish you true joy

Im See another notpossible and ammazing virtual crush ships !

Just big virtual gratz...

I see your boats a little space that is not trust them so much. I thought so far that it is not possible to have so many ships.

Mr. D. (Mr. Defender)

I hope they abandon this stupid disease for which we all get sick much. I'm sure you have many friends with whom you spend your free time now and you are happy with life. Maybe a little play from time to time in C.S.
    I wish you the best

Regards Y

You Girls are just Crazy !

just another ammazig and incradible virtual crush - ships !

just nothing to say only GRATZ.
    im happy thats i`ve play with You virtual/real crazy Guyz... I only hope that someday I will know You personally...

more damage will probably only if your ships will be destroyed. it is obviously you do not wish it.

Def: Im see You are nice and normal Guy. I see that You have the right approach to the game.
    I regret that I was not able to meet you at least virtually.

Wish You meny succes in Ral Life and Virtal too...

for all player wish Only Good Things...

Ohh jeehhehhe..

Another ammazing virtual crush ships ! Yours Team are just virtual ammazing !

Defender: I read Yours letters. You have right and im see You are normal, nice and smart guy ! and im see You are happy with freedom.
    Our family and friends have a lot more value to this game. I see that You've played mainly for new friends. It seems that it is only normal motivation in this game.
    Each of us has been or is in the habit of the game. More or less dependent on ogame. all of us want or want more or less the virtual battlefields. Ogame is not complicate and a tough game, it requires only a minimum amount of time and messages.
    Sometimes I reflect that I had the opportunity to get back into the game with complete and best fleet and would not do that. But now I'm convinced that I would not return to the game. Maybe in a year or two or three will be different.
    Mr. Huginjo: I regret that I did not know you closer pleasures. I wish You a close family.

regards all Guy...

WoooW.

Another crazy, ammazing virtual Crush Ships.

Very Gratz Girls...

its good time to live this fu...k game...
    Its Good to knowing all You Guyz. Good to written with You.

im want say am sorry for all guyz/girls who im does something bad- forgive me.
    im want say thanx for all guyz who im have good knowing.

im wish attacker and frends: dont forget about yours family, kids, frends and another highest things.

im hope to im will have possibolyty knowing You Girls after this life - in heaven.

PS. Dont writte: sorry to see You down because im not down. Down is only virtual ships - like alvays im wrotten. Im still alive and have very good. im lucky guy !