[TOT: 10.272.599.000] GameOver [WAIAR] vs. WTF [CETUS] (A: 370.355.000, D: 9.902.244.000)

• [TOT: 10.272.599.000] GameOver vs. WTF (A: 370.355.000, D: 9.902.244.000)

Before the merger, let me introduce WTF

Top 1 Ogame.us with 50B points

with 15B of fleet !

His only feat of arms on 09/25/2023

He intercepted my 80K of reappers by clicking on DS, which he then scraped off the merchant :thumbsup:

Congratz !

A few days ago, he bought 10B of minimum fleet.

And now he's starting to spy everyone out... Like the other members of his team, whom he has pulled well.

He has bought disco balls :biggrin2:

He has relocated a planet near my safe SS.

Welcome WTF !

On 29-04-2024 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker GameOver [WAIAR]

Destroyer 500.000

Reaper 300.000

Defender WTF [CETUS]

Large Cargo 45.547

Crawler 1.112

Rocket Launcher 50.000

Light Laser 50.000

Heavy Laser 50.000

Gauss Cannon 50.000

Ion Cannon 50.000

Plasma Turret 50.000

Small Shield Dome 1

Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker GameOver [WAIAR]

Destroyer 497.681 ( -2.319 )

Reaper 299.497 ( -503 )

Defender WTF [CETUS]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:

217.165.314 metal, 12.384.069 crystal and 9.778.701 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 370.355.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 9.902.244.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 205.830.450 metal and 188.604.450 crystal.

The attacker captured a total of 239.328.084 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 241.100.764

Crystal: 57.373.519

Deuterium: -35.066.299

The attacker(s) made a profit of 263.407.984 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -4.717.731.314

Crystal: -3.812.950.069

Deuterium: -1.610.890.701

The defender(s) lost a total of 10.141.572.084 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 5.0.0-beta

• Hahaha turbo flight ;)

You sent 500,000 destroyers and 300,000 reapers to take down 45k large transports and you are still proud of this stupid feat... hahahaha you are the loser of the year. You fly 150k reapers per 10k dt. You are weak, but you think that he is someone important... On other countries' servers, a good player would be ashamed to post such a report that he will be embarrassed, but as you can see, you like to play like a clown here

• What is this universe??:lol:Flying around planets and destroying transporters almost without any gain ... i dont think someone calculated that correctly congratulations...:saint::evil:Q

• Hello Umode guy, congratulations on farming the planet, keep it up!

I see you're starting to lick your way into the alliance [CETUS]. They were the ones who made your moons again, weren't they ?

I offered to buy your deut. You refused. Your G2 bunker will blow up.

Hahaha turbo flight ;)

You sent 500,000 destroyers and 300,000 reapers to take down 45k large transports and you are still proud of this stupid feat... hahahaha you are the loser of the year. You fly 150k reapers per 10k dt. You are weak, but you think that he is someone important... On other countries' servers, a good player would be ashamed to post such a report that he will be embarrassed, but as you can see, you like to play like a clown here

Yeah, I lose and you win. Congratz

Pay to Win by [CETUS

• I see you're starting to lick your way into the alliance [CETUS]. They were the ones who made your moons again, weren't they ?

I offered to buy your deut. You refused. Your G2 bunker will blow up.

You have no idea.

Wait, you wanted to buy metal through me too, right? I hope you enjoy your conflict with CETUS. Good luck! I don't know how often you'll want to get upset about Paytowin 😅

• I don't know what drugs you are taking, but you should definitely change your supplier... You are a hero like your entire nation in history, you start a conflict and hide around the corner and give up. You're writing nonsense to us. You will ask other players to sell deuterium below the minimum price in exchange for peace of mind. And what does this prove? that you're a loser... A loser who prides himself on losing out. Show this fight how WTF took off your reapers... And he has nothing to be proud of? Because you had too many losses there? You're a clown and that's it.

I suggest the rest of the players not to feed the internet troll... Because GejOver is exciting...

• I don't know what drugs you are taking, but you should definitely change your supplier... You are a hero like your entire nation in history, you start a conflict and hide around the corner and give up. You're writing nonsense to us. You will ask other players to sell deuterium below the minimum price in exchange for peace of mind. And what does this prove? that you're a loser... A loser who prides himself on losing out. Show this fight how WTF took off your reapers... And he has nothing to be proud of? Because you had too many losses there? You're a clown and that's it.

I suggest the rest of the players not to feed the internet troll... Because GejOver is exciting...

I buy deut 2/1/1. It's the minimum rate. Why should I pay more for it ? I don't see how this concerns you... I put 7 players in mv. Maybe friends of yours. Have you received any complaints?

There's no conflict. Just players who aren't careful with their resources.

Your Team, [CETUS] it's just pay to win. Look this guy :

I'd rather be a clown than a patsy. You do what you want with your money... As long as you produce for me, then I'm fine with it.

• NIce hit, wp!

Next goal: HIre someone to keep eye on acc while "he sleeps"" :D

d96ytb1-4ce1f030-fb67-4b67-8c71-5a208b50ceee.png

** Straw Hat Pirates **

-- "IF you DON't take RISKS, you can't create a FUTURE"  --

• Może twoi przyjaciele. Czy otrzymałeś jakieś skargi?

Nie ma konfliktu.

Wolę być klaunem niż kotem. Robisz ze swoimi pieniędzmi, co chcesz... Dopóki produkujesz dla mnie, nie przeszkadza mi to.

So keep clowning around, half the universe is already laughing at you... But you're on the right track to make the whole universe laugh