DF from expedition combats limit.

• Hello,

On the changelog for version 9.0.2-pl4 it mentions:

Added to the original post a missing point that came with version 9.0.2-pl4:

- Debris Field from Expedition combats has now a limit

Can you be more specific? What is the limit and is there a formula that determines the limit of DF for expeditions?

• what a load of bollox .... whats the point of expo fleets then .. just had my 1st alien attack and the outcome is a loss on myside after taking into account the ..20m..metal/20m crystal is total shite ... might as well go into vmode total bollox

Edited once, last by Hussars ().

• this shows how recking shite this is .. i have finnished my expos for today ... 3 attacks ... 2 pirated 1 alien .. i estimate ( going of previous attacks ) ... and averaging out my expected res/debris per day ..which was between 750m and 1.2B perday ... so i should have picked up estimated 450m to 500m BUT NO i only pick up 60m metal and 60m crystal ...

I specilize in expo ,,, my fleet is geared to expo .. i understand the risk of losses and in the last week lost 4.5M points ...

Why the f00k should i play this shite ...

I dont remember being asked my opinion ...

Yes iam VERY VERY pissed off

I await an admin response

• i agree with above. they already nerfed expos so we find less pirates and aliaens and get more black holes. making a debris field limit is not beneficial to the players who are active and geared towards expos. expos should rewardactive players, nor inhibit them like this

also, if there were ot be a debris cap, it should have been implemented 2 years ago when players were able to send 10k rips and profit billions on a single hit.

noobin around in a universe near you

• so i loose a fleet in expo

Points lost -1 963 535 ....

Yep i can make losses up with 20m metal and 20m crystal ...NOT .. LOSS OF 200K LF AND 100K LC

How is this fair ,,, btw no attacks so total loss

So this game company thinks it great to screw active players over ...

Still waiting from admin

Edited once, last by Hussars ().

• Reina

[ex-team] Rav3n

probably send less fleet on expos or change your class

• JRK thank you for your input ,,,, but if i told you to change your class

Lets say u fleeter ,,, and they change the rules to ... u can only collect 40% of the debris ..and collect 20% of res

But u suffer the same losses

I bet u would be really please very happy about it

Thats what has happened 2 years ago when the nurffed expo then .. i agree something needed to be done as it was to easy ...

But to fuck about with it now is wrong totally wrong ..

As for "send less " that helps

• http://wiki.ogame.org/index.php/Guide:Expedition_guide . maybe it can help you. guide says :This is not useful to use more fight ship, because there are a risk with aliens or pirates.

• the potential profits were huge!

[TOT: 134.715.000.000] Aliens [DeepSpace] vs. Ace25 [CaDi] (A: 130.049.000.000, D: 4.666.000.000)

this attack alone gave 22 BILLION profit. the risks were there, if he would have hit a black hole he would have lost over 150M points. imagine that hit with the new parameters. he would have lost billions only being able to recycle 20M metal and 20M crystal. i believe reducing the number of pirates and aliens and increasing the number of black holes was a good balance change, but this was just overboard.

noobin around in a universe near you

• Expeditions are always a risk but those who truly roll the dice should have the rewards. Yet I find that Aliens/Pirates to be an abuse of the system, regardless of how you feel about it because it's basically creating ships out of thin air that don't otherwise exist in a Universe. I mean some of those Pirate/Alien CR's would be TOP 10's on any given Universe, hence I can see why they capped the DF to 20kk/20kk. It does sting with them doing that since that basically encourages players to send much smaller Expedition fleets to cut down on Pirate/Alien losses. Yet I find Black Holes and other "lose fleet" outcomes to be much worse, despite the odds/frequency of them occurring, because unlike in a typical Fleet crash, there is no Space Dock to recover a portion of our Fleet. It's a complete loss like Fleet crashes were in ages past so my proposal is that the Discoverer Class get a semi-bone in that in the event of a complete loss of Fleet that a portion of that fleet generates a DF at the target Slot 16. Can even cap it at the current 20kk/20kk but 20kk/20kk is better than the **ZERO** we have right now.