Discussion About Likely Upcoming Merger

• Silverwind the size of Virgo is a great match, I agree. But going from 3X fleet speed to 6X is non-ideal. If we could make a compromise on fleet speed I'd take it for sure.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Silverwind the size of Virgo is a great match, I agree. But going from 3X fleet speed to 6X is non-ideal. If we could make a compromise on fleet speed I'd take it for sure.

Ok community, specifically Virgo..... what do you think about THAT idea?

Can we make Virgo slower, or do we need to maintain a super fast fleet uni?

Or are we back at the drawing board and culling out another speed medium Uni to accommodate?

Get excited guys!

ESeB8X4.png

• Maybe to do some poll about every universe merge with settings, whom with whom, where to where?

I don't believe that natural disasters can destroy the world, I believe in science!    

• I'm not a fan of forcing people to different fleet speeds. I don't think most would be happy being forced to a higher speed, on top of being tossed into a server with people with a massive point advantage.

I think Uni 1 should be bumped up to 7x eco and made a target for any of the "slower" unis (like 3x fleet speed and lower).

I'd leave pegasus as is, and make it a target option for all 2x fleet speed unis. Alternative 7x/2x target option for smaller unis could be Yildun.

And for higher speed, I'd say to have Japetus as the target instead of Virgo. Make it a target option for any uni that is 4x fleet speed or higher. Alternative 7x/6x target option could be Virgo.

-----

So for me on Wezn (7x/2x), that would mean my merge options would be: Uni 1(7x/1x), Pegasus (7x/2x, the "big" target option), or Yildun (7x/2x as a "smaller" target option with ranks similar to those of most in top 10 of my uni.

• if there is a merge it should be like the og merge of peg and uni 1. all universes have to pick between two. lets get 2 full universes. and actually play ogame instead of farmville.

target Universe specs:

1x speed, 7x eco, 14x research, .5 deut, 6 galaxies probe storage off.

4x fleet speed, 7x econ, 14x research, .5 deut, 6 galaxies probe storage off.

just my 2 cents

HOFs:

too many to count

• target Universe specs:

1x speed, 7x eco, 14x research, .5 deut, 6 galaxies probe storage off = Univers 1

4x fleet speed, 7x econ, 14x research, .5 deut, 6 galaxies probe storage off = Univers Pegasus

I add :

6x fleet speed, 7x econ, 14x research, .5 deut, 6 galaxies probe storage off = Univers Virgo

Like this you can choose your fleet speed. It's the most important thing to fleetsave and play.

6x fleet speed ... Moon to Moon 6H... I sleep 12H lol

• turning probe storage off will piss everyone in Oberon off. I promise you that. We would be much more likely to give up DiDf than probe storage.

bBvXPlH.jpg

• probe storage = people like the number one player in bellatrix 24/7 bot raiding with probes. rather just turn it off.

HOFs:

too many to count

• I am also in accordance to CasualSAB's logic and reasoning on the condition's surrounding the Wazen merge with similar compatible non ACS universes with a couple of incorporated tweaks regarding speed settings.
    1.I do not want to be forced/merged into a higher speed Uni.
    2. I do not want to be forced into a server with players 10X my points.

This is why I quit UKUni1 10 years ago. When they had the first merge. Before the UK merge I was ranked 3rd and after the merge I was bumped down to 25th ranked. The top player after the merge had 10X my points. I still have the account there under the same current name.
    3.I also like and find it important to keep the merchant: [exchange resource] option available after the merge
    4. Pegasus is my first choice and Uni1 would be my second choice reason is that the speeds is similar to Wazen maybe bump up Uni1 fleet speed to 2X. Yildun is also a good choice as players are similar ranked and speeds are equal.
    5. The probe storage option keep that on! players on our sever has built massive fleet of them to quickly transit resources and attack defenseless players.

amatteroftime-580x300.jpg

Edited 2 times, last by Allan ().

• I think Midnight has a great idea that really considers the widest possible playerbase and gives them the best options.

I think @silverwind's ideas are just active players ontop of the game wanting more people to feed on more than anything. Your friend... (Volke?) wants everyone to merge into peg or Virgo? Big surprise....

I strongly support letting the big accounts merge into a massive uni they all have relatively comparable scores. Hell, even in the interest of pvp.. Volke or something with a 2-3 trillion account, woudln't even have alot of value in hunting an account my size.. he'd get more consistent and reliable profit of just farming Expos...

In addition to fairness, it just fosters more player to player interactions, if you encourage unis of similar size together. I think Midnight addresses this the absolute best. Given that, i'm sure GF will pick other options, especially if the bias of the community staff is in that direction. ITs clear that they dont' read forums, so we are ultimately at the mercy of whatever the staff decide to suggest, if that voice is even heard at all right?

Look at this point... silverwind asks everyone what they want, explaining their voice matters.. they all voice an opinion, he shares one, no one likes it and suddenly hes back peddling on how this is just a place to share opinions, only to focus all his future responses on negotiating his presented idea.. despite a TON OF agreement for midnights, which he basically ignores since posting..... ok do us a favor and retirlte your thread. "Lets merge everyone into my friends unis: discuss"

XOs7XMZ.png

• probe storage = people like the number one player in bellatrix 24/7 bot raiding with probes. rather just turn it off.

I know that is annoying, but honestly you might pull 100-200M a day with that? vs an expedition, where I pull billions daily. It becomes trivial. ITs a shame that your GO's don't perform better work to ban players IF (<- big if) what you are saying is true.

For us, the value of probes as cargo vessals is huge. I can near instantly transfer 25M to any planet or moon of mine, that massive when it comes to moving deut where I need it, or shoring up some build ques. I wouldn't trade that convenience for anything, even if it means someone is able to speed farm (I). Thats such a small part of the game, and in my uni, literally no one even botheres to touch (I) anymore. The majority of them have 20-30M just sitting now lol

**NOTE** In the last merge, nearly all the (I) were left in vacation mode or deleted... consider that as well.. I'd hate to lose features for real players to avoid abuse of (I) that might not even be there anymore?

XOs7XMZ.png

• These are the group matches:

• Group 1
      Exodus Peg, Jap, Merk
      Target Pegasus
      Secondary: none
    • Group 2
      Exodus Oberon, Virgo, Bella, Kal, Wezn, Uriel, Zibal
      Target: Virgo
      Secondary: Oberon
    • Group 3 Exodus
      Exodus Uni1, Nusa, aqua, fenfir, quaor, yildun, tara, europa, dorado, cosmos, spica
      Target: Spica
      Secondary: Tara

Group 4
      Exodus All the new unis not listed
      Target: Any Target (While a merge isn't 'needed' for these unis, theres no reason why they shouldn't have the option to join a thicker uni imo)

Final server settings of target servers in each group:

Group 1 (Pegasus) server settings: Eco: 7x | Research: 14x | Fleet: 4x | Debris: 60% | Deut: 50% | Galaxys: 6

Group 2 (Virgo) server settings: Eco: 7x | Research: 14x | Fleet: 6x | Debris: 80% | Deut: 50% | Galaxys: 5
    Group 2 (Oberon) server settings: Eco: 7x | Research: 14x | Fleet: 3x | Debris: 80% | Deut: 50% | Galaxys: 5

Group 3 (Spica) server settings: Eco: 7x | Research: 14x | Fleet: 6x | Debris: 60% | Deut: 50% | Galaxys: 6

Group 3 (Tarazed) server settings: Eco: 7x | Research: 14x | Fleet: 3x | Debris: 60% | Deut: 75% | Galaxys: 8

If possible, allowing any group to target any senior group would be ideal as well (I.e. Group 2 can move to group 1 instead, but group 1 can't move to group 2). I think this is roughly aligned with what Midnight posts. I've structured it the same way prongs presented the other merge, and averaged the new uni specs to what I think would be the most agreeable given the uni's potentially merging INTO them. Most players get to choose between high speed or medium speed uni's as thats typically the largest make/break point for the issue. That being said, I would suggest a vote to change server settings right after the merge, so that the players can have a good vote on what they want in the uni they actually land in, thats probly easier than trying to argue over what we want to merge INTO before anyone even commits.

The conclusion of this plan consolidates as much as 21 universes into 5.

I suspect your friend will like this alot @silverwind, because you can 'get krazy' and he can join peg! Or maybe, I was right the first time and he just wanted OTHER people to get krazy and become his prey instead... Eitherway, this plan would enable that :D

XOs7XMZ.png

• Look at this point... silverwind asks everyone what they want, explaining their voice matters.. they all voice an opinion, he shares one, no one likes it and suddenly hes back peddling on how this is just a place to share opinions, only to focus all his future responses on negotiating his presented idea.. despite a TON OF agreement for midnights, which he basically ignores since posting.....

I opened this thread to have the discussion.... I haven't cut anyone off or dismissed their voice as invalid.

If I wasn't interested in what people thought about this topic, it would be easy to remain silent.

I offered an opinion based fairly much on bringing similar account sizes together with similar speeds.

I'm having a conversation.... not back peddling. You know, in an important discussion like this, there is give and take....it's respectful and in many instances brings forth positive ideas.

I can come to see your point as valid and change my mind if you can stop making insecure suggestions that my motivations for the plan I proposed are based only in helping one of my friends.

That's actually offensive really, considering I have always treated you, Shady, and your team with a great deal of respect over the years I've known you. I'm disappointed with that.

I think it's healthy in this period to have an exchange of ideas.... as good as midnight's proposal is, and as much as mine apparently sucks, wouldn't it be neat if someone here read both and came up with a third option that combined the better parts and was even better than both of them?

Group 4
    Exodus All the new unis not listed
    Target: Any Target (While a merge isn't 'needed' for these unis, theres no reason why they shouldn't have the option to join a thicker uni imo)

Like this, it's a nice touch, and it's not mention in either plan.

Anyway, I am not opposed to @midnight's plan or any other, just hope we can brain storm something great for as many involved as possible.

Thanks for those providing positive feed back.

Edit: For the record my "friend" I mentioned isn't Volke, and that friend can't join us in any of the Universes in the US Community. Perhaps you can put that together ;)

ESeB8X4.png

• note that in malicious idea he would be number one in his rnew merged universe and gain a ton of targets. yet the 3 "bigger" unis (in which only the number 1's are that much bigger) get 0 new targets. jap has 12 active players all in which have an account in either merk or peg already, and merk has like 5 players where all of them have an account in jap or peg. so basically they are just losing their secondary account. your 700bn point account would be in the top 8 if u merged every universe together. only 3 accounts (1 player owns 2 of them) would be able to solo u. are you scared of competition? im just not seeing that there is that much of a gap and tbh in a few months there wont be a gap.

HOFs:

too many to count

• malicious may be #1 in those unis but he is #1 in Obe (>100B) by a wide margin and by a slim margin compared to the other unis he suggested (<50B). Knowing malicious better than anyone in this game I promise you he is not afraid of a fight. The rest of us are a solid 100B points or more behind him and 3rd is barely half his size. Despite the apparent conflict of interest I do believe his merge idea is very balanced. At this point virgo is in all intents and purposes larger than Oberon despite Malicious being #1. Make sure you do your homework before accusing someone of being afraid of competition. Malicious has lost his Obe fleet 3+ times and has rebuilt to a dominant #1 repeatedly.

bBvXPlH.jpg

• At this point virgo is in all intents and purposes larger than Oberon despite Malicious being #1. Make sure you do your homework before accusing someone of being afraid of competition.

With all due respect have you even looked at the scores? What are you talking about Virgo is "larger?"

1 Ob [STRYKE] Malicious 706.419.549

2 Virgo [D-C] SgtPugsly 634.604.922

3 Ob [STRYKE] Kuchy 607.544.729

4 Virgo [D-C] Volke 538.911.234

5 Virgo [D-C] Derko 531.677.940

6 Ob [STRYKE] UtaxSilence 386.924.392

7 Ob [STRYKE] Kore 234.900.399

8 Ob [STRYKE] Shadyj09 214.052.786

9 Ob [STRYKE] Gluggagae 210.656.303

10 Virgo [D-C] THE GAME 178.198.539

11 Virgo [D-C] Jok3R 167.883.035

12 Virgo VeNoM 130.773.472

13 Virgo The Madman 103.431.480

14 Virgo [D-C] Sabre 101.006.804

15 Virgo [Penguins] Hykage 84.171.874

16 Ob [STRYKE] Mao 76.167.523

17 Virgo Ramses II 67.265.765

18 Ob Osse (303.375) 42.951.651

19 Ob [STRYKE] Sylvanas 40.707.922

20 Ob [Oberon] Subtractive 35.895.877

ESeB8X4.png

• the number 2 jap account is 6th amongst u. the number 2 merk account would be 6th as well. and only 4 accounts are above malicious in peg. so yes i am sticking by what i said malicious is scared of volke. or he would want to go there to get even more targets. (my accounts are all smaller than malicious)

i think there is some false assumptions by how much bigger these older unis are than the newish ones. the settings and expos have made yall catch up and pass everyone in those except the number ones. also the longer this merge doesnt happen peg will be in the dust with that deut consumption setting.

also,

1x unis wont go anywhere but 1x.

and u have some very small universes merging into that old uni 1

HOFs:

too many to count

• With all due respect those scores seem to prove my point 100%. If they aren't larger they are equal. As I have said in the past, virgo would be a good merge score wise but not speed wise. Mal may be the biggest, but I still don't feel we are larger than them.

And as far as Volke goes, who honestly wants to fight Volke? He is an ex-staff "anomaly". Take that as you will. His ability to maintain multiple accounts with the vigor and aptitude that he does doesn't make sense. No one wants to fight someone like that. Malicious would though, and I'd be right there flying alongside him. That's how we toppled TURK.

bBvXPlH.jpg