Posts by Zer0

"Hello commanders!

Tomorrow, the 3rd of November, version 8.4.0-pl6 will be applied into the live servers at 08:00 US server time.

With this version the issues with Phalanx errors and Combats that end with a draw will be fixed.

Best regards,

Your OGame.us Team"

What about this? ^^^

Its from the newest update...

Is that talking about the same bug?

Send ticket on Support , not here on board..

Is this not the bugs and complaints section?

Besides, you wont get a different response by opening a ticket. The mods arent responsible for coding the game, so there isnt much they can do about it anyway... just report up the chain and hopefully it gets fixed within the next few months.

BUMP!!

This would bring a lot of players and make a really fun server!!

One time payment for an even playing field??

Where do I sign?

I personally think 2x fleet is a little slow. It would be nice to have a few different servers like this with different speeds. But if that is not possible, then we should hold a community vote for server settings.

As for the cost @ v0ldem0rt, GF can check how much money a new server brings in approximately and then divide that by the amount of players who will participate in the new server. Im sure as long as the price is reasonable, that people will join.

I think a monthly subscription option could work, but would be tougher to implement and could cause the server to die out just from people not resubscribing.

Although, accounts who dont resubscribe could lose their vmode privileges and just become sitting ducks. This could be a motivating factor for players to resubscribe.

Again, as long as the price is reasonable. I imagine this would be a global server not just .us?

Hello.

Regarding probing a planet until 5 seconds the attack hits, how you manage to use it as help to prevent a ninja? With a 5 seconds window you manage to check the espionage report and move from there to the fleet missions overview to recall the fleet?

What is the purpose of a espionage mission 5 seconds before a attack hits a target?

5 seconds is not enough time to do much...but 10 seconds is plenty! Maybe even 7 or 8 seconds... Im curious now how quickly I can do this lol

5 seconds might be possible. You can time your probe in advance and have fleet and msg screens open in separate tabs, ready to recall if there is a noticeable change at a glance of the report.

I think something like 10 seconds would be more reasonable. 20 seconds gives too much time to pull off DM ninja, that will get abused for sure and is much more unfair!

I agree with Iskavan that a fix would be more ideal than a patch, which will only serve to break other things...

But since this is the route were taking, we need to ensure this doesnt open up the possibility for a different kind of abuse.

So, I propose a new rule to accompany this one. Something along the lines of.....

"Players may not use Dark Matter to purchase resources nor activate resource packs during the last 20 seconds of an attack."

I think this would make it more fair