Posts by YummMini

Nardoon seeing your name in green makes me scared for future generations. That being said, Ivan you are truly the biggest noob in the universe, but I'm happy you taught this guy why building defenses on 1 planet as your entire playstyle is a REALLY bad idea :thumbsup:

This is complete BS ... I never probed you, you had never probed me before (or very rarely) ... so where's the provocation ?
    The simple truth is you've had your huge ego dented because someone had the audacity to ninja your rips, get over it, you sent the rips so it's 100% your fault for not checking they were safe, go raid inactives and you can get more than you got from my planets.

I wasn't aware that ripfarming lazy idiot miners was considered "targeting" :beer: Not every day I find a bandit too lazy to fs 300kk res :phatgrin: certainly not from inactives :crazy: please come out of vmode so I can show you the real definition of "targeting" :bday:

Warning - Insult - Titanium [IT]

Aren't DegO and Yumm best friends? Last I heard they were.

There is a reason I don't target 2-1-1 players without provocation :hmm: All of my friends within that alliance and I have an understanding that if for some reason I end up at odds with one of their players, or visa versa, we will defend our alliance mates from one another, and thus pursuing them is quite difficult. That being said, there are things I will not let slide, from anyone, this is one of those things :thumbsup:

Ontopic: Wow the attacker is such a noob. ( :love: Titanium)

PS: Isaac you should come out of vmode :beer:

However, your elitist behavior serves no purpose and therefore I discard it, and you with it, as childish and inferior.

I mean you probably haven't ever spent much time in a uni, most don't they take a few months and they bounce when they get hit or bored, ancient unis with massive fleets are void of any entertainment whatsoever, aside from that which the top fleeters create with their massive death ball fleets. Drama is also exciting, it makes the universe I have wasted 3 years of my life in far more entertaining. I have done everything there is to do in Ogame, I have toppled mighty alliances, I have made #1s, done every kind of hit there is to do, even the dirty nasty (but still legal :thumbsup: ) ones. The only entertainment I get is from creating drama, everyone worth killing is already dead or perma vmode, or on my buddylist. Perhaps you should join an old uni like Electra/35.org or Io/Barym.us on a top 5 fleet and see how much fun it is without creating enemies for yourself to fight. I'll give you a hint, it sucks. :beer: I'm done spamming this thread anymore, we've trolled this hit far too much. If you have anything more to say feel free to PM me, I'm sure we can make many lolz, tho probably not as many as I've had with this thread :bday:

Ontopic (last one I promise :love:): Nice hit Isaac let's play :phatgrin:

get out of your imaginary 'I rule dis univerze'-world mate and start behaving like a proper adult.

You obviously don't seem to know much about Io, or me for that matter :phatgrin: I mean I could be a respectful, responsible adult, but I'm playing a video game, and in that video game I choose to treat peasants like peasants, and oh would you look at that? It has worked out pretty darn well if I do say so myself :bday: You should check the top10s and highscores more often bud :beer: Once again not a bad one Isaac, but come on out of smurfmode and let's have some fun :pump: Maybe you can teach me some 1337 proper fleeting skills as this fine gentleman suggests :vain:

it wouldn't have done me much good, if you didn't see all my activity on both moons and planets then I doubt you would've seen a PM, there was 15 mins between the first ninja and the second ninja, no safety probes, you only have yourself to blame for losing the rips

it wouldn't have done any good (my internet was actually down, and I hate checking ogame on my phone, so I didn't bother), but I wouldn't have been offended afterwards :phatgrin: A pm is a gesture of good will and respect, something you obviously lack :thumbsup: I won't be able to teach you to respect your superiors, but when I'm done with you you'll definitely learn to be afraid of them, which is just as good in my book :bday: Now come out of vmode and let's play :borg: also since you seem to be so precise on your maths, do tell what is the 24 hour production of your mines (more now) that you have wasted by hiding there? :crazy:

I see, so people you raid are mean't to just sit there and do nothing right ?

To the contrary, I would expect they be polite and show some respect to their superiors, especially when their alliance has been very friendly with them for so long, a PM would have been nice, would save you alot of trouble :thumbsup: Tho really we all know how much I love drama so maybe this is better :phatgrin: Also I'd like to point out, with the res lost from your cowardvmoding and the other 100kk I raided off you I've almost made you pay for 100% of the profit you earned from these hits, with only words :beer:

I am always willing to raid lazy people who leave 300kk res sitting across their planets that only have enough defense to stop 80 rips each :thumbsup: Aside from BL/my own ally, everyone is fair game :wink: As for the rebuild, have rebuilt 75 already :bday:

I have always felt I can make a solid case for the battleship, particularly in early uni's and for situational attacks.

This is very true, in moderation battleships are ok, they even trade damage pretty well with destroyers thus making them a viable fodder for fighting fleets with a large number of destroyers, high amounts of cruisers, and a small amount of battlecruisers (the most extreme example, in Barym they would actually be quite useful because all of the top fleeters had their BCs ninjad so their counts are very low, with extremely large destroyer and CR counts, making BS not a bad shipchoice for some heavy fodder) But here in Io where the only one with alot of dessies is me, and everyone, including me, builds massive amounts of battlecruisers, it's just a poor choice :beer: We'll blame it on a lack of situational awareness :thumbsup: and make sure everyone else is aware the dangers of building too many battleships :pump:

I would truly like to point this out to everyone, because this is literally the worst fleet composition I have ever seen in my life.

The attacker lost a total of 27.455.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.833.358.000 units.

Long story short, battleships are bad kids. And rips and fodder are good. So I don't do literally 103x the damage I take when I hit you and get almost pure profit sending only the 2nd fastest ships in my fleet.

All that aside, memento you seem like a stand up guy, and you have informed us you will be quitting, so good luck in rl man, take care! :beer:

Nice hit guys, Ivan I know just a few days ago you were talking about moving deut fleets to make something like this happen, very quick payoff lol :thumbsup: Troy you are a very good player, despite the fact that most players use vmode as a method to cover up bad play you used it as the only way to keep yourself safe with such a big fleet and few allies, kudos for making such a run playing against the best :thumbup: sad to see you go, take care in RL.

Did you legit make exactly that much or was that how much the sim required for it to get maximum profit? Just curious. I try to keep my BC count at like 12250 or 12000 or something. I always wonder what people think when they make a certain amount of ships.

if you notice in his previous hit he used 16.666 which I would imagine means he has 50.000 BC :thumbsup: Or he thought those numbers would be funny, one of the two :beer:

I am not new Y is my 5th uni and i do know the rules

If none of us know you, you must be new :thumbsup: And you clearly have no idea what you're talking about if you think Nardoon could actually get you banned like that :rofl: Perhaps if you spent more time in each uni instead of spam creating accounts in them to tell us how many you play you would have learned this already :vain:

forgot this guy still had something to lose. And this is why one should never give their account with good sized fleet off to a complete noob :thumbsup: Good job cleaning up the last of it Troy. GLIRL defender as I'm certain you won't rebuild since you were handed that account like a month ago and have successfully trashed it completely :pillepalle:

He has relocated a planet with moon in G9 because Hello Friends can't defend him self.

Hello Friends is a miner with no ships, can't defend himself? What a shocker :thumbsup: lovely to see sweet justice on silly noobs who post sat bashes on the boards in triumph :rofl: Cmon TMO you played a big-ish account in Io for a while I expect better from you :bday: