Posts by Wraith02

The difference is, based on the information provided, the lower ranked player did NOT send the attack for the SOLE purpose of ending up in the higher ranked players recyclers.

If you have evidence that rank 40 did indeed know it was a trap, and that he INTENTIONALLY flew his fleet so it would be recycled, then yes that WOULD be pushing.

Your first few paragraphs say nothing about this case.. and describe EVERY crash made against a weaker player, which 99 times out of 100, is what happens in this game.

So now, according to you, no high ranked player should crash a lower ranked player (whether it was involving a 3rd party or not) because it would be pushing, as the attacker PLANNED to crash the lower ranked player, even if the lower ranked player was not a part of the planning.

As for your edit..

I ask again.. HOW is it different if rank 2 called in someone else to crash rank 40 as he recalled his ships? it's the EXACT same betrayal, just a 4th party is involved who may, or may not get a slice of the DF.

How is this a tactic though? Higher rank player coordinates something to knowingly crash lower rank player.. This is as clear as doing ms shots without returning them.

If he wasn't in the ACS defend, I would be like ok, but he is the player himself doing the ACS defence..

It's a dirty tactic, nothing more.

Earning someone's trust then betraying them, one of the oldest tricks in the book.

By the information here, the only thing wrong the rank 40 did was trusting rank 2, rank 40 did not launch for the sole intention of their fleet getting recycled by rank 2.. there for it's not pushing.

Would it be any different in your eyes if it had been a 3rd party that ninjaed rank 40, that rank 2 had arranged to be there for it?

Just because you might play the game with honour, or dignity, doesn't mean others do, nor does it make it against the rules.

GF's never had the ability to transfer DM between accounts in all the time since they introduced it.

It's been requested a number of times, but never been added.

Previously it was because there was no connection between the unis, but now with the lobby there would be ways of linking it.

I believe the main reason is a pure business greed - wanting more of our money - and wanting people in new universes to spend more, instead of transferring it, hence why they continue to spam new unis each month despite the player base in older unis being beyond tragic.

The event's broken again.. :(

It shouldn't give any CR's rather a message in the Other folder.

I have reported it to Prongs on Discord and via a ticket.

ACS Defend / attacks turn what looks relatively simple regarding HP into a clusterfrack of a mess.

I'm not even sure that I understand the things that happens because of it really.

Expedition results will vary based on the score of the #1 player

http://wiki.ogame.org/index.php/Guide:Expedition_guide

• On the universes that the top 1 has least than 100k of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 2.500 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 500.000 metal, 250.000 crystal or 166.667 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has least than 1M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 6.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 1.200.000 metal, 600.000 crystal or 400.000 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has least than 5M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 9.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 1.800.000 metal, 900.000 crystal or 600.000 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has least than 25M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 12.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 2.400.000 metal, 1.200.000 crystal or 800.000 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has least than 50M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 15.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 3.000.000 metal, 1.500.000 crystal or 1.000.000 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has least than 75M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 18.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 3.600.000 metal, 1.800.000 crystal or 1.200.000 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has least than 100M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 21.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 4.200.000 metal, 2.100.000 crystal or 1.400.000 deuterium during an expedition.
    • On the universes that the top 1 has more than 100M of points, the value maximum of your fleet of expedition is limited to 25.000 expedition points. ** You can find maximum 5.000.000 metal, 2.500.000 crystal or 1.666.666 deuterium during an expedition.

Both the attached image, and the screenshot in the link works perfectly for me..

Go back and re-read all the posts in the thread.. you'll find we've been telling you precisely that for most of the thread.

What zera is suggesting is something to show the BASE capacity (I.e what the Fuel tanks can hold) on the fleet launch page (other then the current percentage, because that is misleading) instead (or rather along side) of just the total CARGO capacity (which is separate, and larger than the fuel tanks capacity once Hyperspace Tech comes into play).

Having a separate line above, or below the "Deuterium consumption:" section of fleet page 3 which summarises the fuel tank sizes would make things a lot clearer to everyone.

The amount of fuel you can use is dictated by your cargo space. If you hold 100k cargo space that is the max amount of fuel you can use.
    Cargo space is 100k and fuel is maxed out at 100k.
    The Fuel bar already exist as I have showed. There is nothing else that can be added to aid in this.

And I have already explained, the amount of fuel is dictated by the BASE cargo space, something which is no longer shown due to the changes made to hyperspace technology (that each level increases the CARGO space by 5%) brought in, since that does NOT impact the space the fuel tanks have.

Otherwise - please explain Zera's or my screenshot? (now shown below instead of hidden behind a link..)

board.us.ogame.gameforge.com/wcf/index.php?attachment/2506/

How, can 1 destroyer with a cargo space of 3500 NOT have enough room for the 2481 deut required to send 200 systems?

No resources have been added - even then the space for the fuel used to take priority (until it was split that the fuel tanks and the cargo space were separated).

Your assertion is based on old, and incomplete data, so please at least look at the provided evidence before telling us we are wrong.

That is not particularly true any more..

The Fuel cargo space and the actual cargo space has been "separate" for some time now (with the fuel no longer taking up space in the cargo space).

How ever, while the cargo space gets increased by the hyperspace tech level, the fuel cargo space does not.

So from your screenshot, the cargo space for a large cargo might be 43.750, the fuel space remains as the base 25.000.

E.g

http://prntscr.com/or69nf

From my uni1.org account.

Moving 1 destroyer 200 systems costs 2481 deut - the cargo space is 3.500, yet I'm 125% over my fuel tanks.

This is what Zera is talking about.

I would not be against such a change - or at very least listing the fuel tank space as separate to the cargo space to reflect how it is.

How high is your hyperspace tech?

Hyperspace tech increases your cargo space, but NOT your fuel tanks.

The 110% in red next to the fuel needed says that the fuel needed for the flight is 10% over your fuel tank capacity.

As you found out, dropping it to 10% or adding some cargos will solve the issue. Though you only needed enough cargos to make up the difference, 1 or 2 LC or 9-10 SC should have been enough.

'cause there's a chance of you slapping pirates or being slapped by aliens in expedition.

only transport, deploy, and AC def mission is allowed during attack ban period.

erm.. not specifically true.. I was able to launch 2 rounds of expeditions with the usual composition of 408 LC, 1 probe and 1 Dessie in Pegasus, and over in .Org during the attack block time.

The attack ban did nothing to stop it, I don't recall a time where an attack ban ever stopped expeditions tbh (since they came out anyway..).

If something was stopping you from launching expeditions, then it wasn't the attack ban..