Top 10 - NINJA +Revenge Hit [TOT: 35.830.614.000] Haskell [DVAS] & Technocrat Vulcan [GTE] & SheHateMe [DVAS] vs. theone [COA] & raki [COA] & unique [COA] (A: 29.535.691.000, D: 6.294.923.000)

• Hello Yildun,

Before you judge this, let me tell a little story.

Actors: theone - Midnight

unique - Ulyanov

raki

Short story: TMO got kicked from COA. TMO did a strategy to kill ulyanov. I came back, we planned, we killed it. Bill attacked me with Vulcan and MagicMan(former TMO's account), Bill recalled in the last few seconds. They were ninjed. A little long story below.

Yes it was dirty, but remember this is a strategy game, its not farmville.

I want to say thanks for the everyone involved and FR to Vulcan, he was very fair play!

Enjoy

3x01e5.jpg

On 16-04-2020 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Haskell [DVAS]

Light Fighter 1

Attacker Technocrat Vulcan [GTE]

Large Cargo 20.001

Bomber 10.106

Destroyer 6.536

Cruiser 106.345

Battleship 64.720

Battlecruiser 15.289

Pathfinder 20.028

Light Fighter 1.544.878

Heavy Fighter 37.247

Reaper 3.083

Attacker SheHateMe [DVAS]

Light Fighter 934.491

Heavy Fighter 69.487

Cruiser 21.602

Battleship 6.344

Battlecruiser 22.319

Bomber 2.784

Destroyer 6.240

Reaper 1.681

Small Cargo 114.946

Large Cargo 211.657

Defender theone [COA]

Small Cargo 221.617

Large Cargo 31.366

Light Fighter 1.722.311

Heavy Fighter 3.126

Cruiser 370.374

Battleship 40.499

Colony Ship 22

Recycler 193.607

Espionage Probe 565.473

Bomber 780

Destroyer 14.004

Deathstar 20

Battlecruiser 19.732

Reaper 842

Pathfinder 12.702

Defender raki [COA]

Light Fighter 704.399

Cruiser 106.870

Battleship 33.826

Battlecruiser 32.196

Small Cargo 285.000

Defender unique [COA]

Light Fighter 2.751.796

Cruiser 159.109

Battleship 56.334

Battlecruiser 13.523

Pathfinder 6.082

Small Cargo 427.551

Large Cargo 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Haskell [DVAS]

Destroyed!

Attacker Technocrat Vulcan [GTE]

Destroyed!

Attacker SheHateMe [DVAS]

Destroyed!

Defender theone [COA]

Small Cargo 175.119 ( -46.498 )

Large Cargo 27.988 ( -3.378 )

Light Fighter 1.362.749 ( -359.562 )

Heavy Fighter 2.702 ( -424 )

Cruiser 358.539 ( -11.835 )

Battleship 40.359 ( -140 )

Colony Ship 22 ( -0 )

Recycler 180.994 ( -12.613 )

Espionage Probe 320.272 ( -245.201 )

Bomber 780 ( -0 )

Destroyer 14.001 ( -3 )

Deathstar 20 ( -0 )

Battlecruiser 19.706 ( -26 )

Reaper 842 ( -0 )

Pathfinder 12.223 ( -479 )

Defender raki [COA]

Light Fighter 557.860 ( -146.539 )

Cruiser 103.517 ( -3.353 )

Battleship 33.722 ( -104 )

Battlecruiser 32.156 ( -40 )

Small Cargo 225.800 ( -59.200 )

Defender unique [COA]

Light Fighter 2.173.249 ( -578.547 )

Cruiser 153.693 ( -5.416 )

Battleship 56.040 ( -294 )

Battlecruiser 13.508 ( -15 )

Pathfinder 5.857 ( -225 )

Small Cargo 338.139 ( -89.412 )

Large Cargo 1 ( -0 )

The defender has won the battle!

The attacker lost a total of 29.535.691.000 units.

The defender lost a total of 6.294.923.000 units.

At these space coordinates now float 18.228.306.199 metal and 9.194.803.802 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.

Debris harvested by the defender(s):

3.076.898.000 Metal and 3.076.898.000 Crystal

3.076.898.000 Metal and 3.076.898.000 Crystal

6.153.796.000 Metal and 0 Crystal

2.549.284.801 Metal and 0 Crystal

Total debris harvested by the defender(s):

14.856.876.801 Metal and 6.153.796.000 Crystal

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: -18.559.638.000

Crystal: -9.515.545.000

Deuterium: -1.460.508.000

The attacker(s) lost a total of 29.535.691.000 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: 10.619.238.801

Crystal: 4.169.837.000

Deuterium: -73.326.000

The defender(s) made a profit of 14.715.749.801 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.3.1

• O may O may what is this :D yuldin becoming an hate field ground :D nice fleets there must say
    eye for eye , blood for blood at least that is what they say :)

The last transmission we received from the expedition fleet was this magnificent picture of the opening of a black hole.

We All GoT Left Behind !

• Hello all,

You need all an explain from me ?

NOT.

All is says on the top !!!

Hummmm, yes , an explain i need at all !

TMO take always the way he want, without never tell us before in his only interest !

he decide who come in the discord, who is your friends and how we do destroying and Who !!

I'm not a bot and i've a conscience !

I would like destroying Techno and he invite him for destroying Ulyanov !

I would like destroying Shinigami and he invite Dilder (same alli)

So all player which i want destroying they are our friends now !!!

It's a joke !

And the best, TMO decide to give his account at a MCB player !!!

Like that ... Fine

You make the shit in the alliance and after u leave for have no consequences for your account because u give it and play with a little account !!!

OK, this is my answer !

I play at a wargame and i say it's just a game...

You want a revenge ? You can !

You want destroying me ? You can !

You want nothing ? You can !

So i Vmode for 2 days and i come back !!!

And now i'm free with a team which are the fighting state of mind like me !!!

Sorry for my fault in english ...

I'm french for the players which no know that ...

For pop moon its more easy to know that !!

Regards

BILL

• Not an honorable move by any means. Speaks to your character inside and outside of the game. We came back to this uni BC it was one place where we all had accounts. Looked around at players in v mode and reached out. Never had anything to do with your alliance or plans to destroy certain people haha. Seems a bit paranoid. Your reputation is smeared by your actions regardless of your reasons. You could have taken the fleets the respectable way yet you didnโ€™t. Youโ€™re just a scrub player making excuses.

Ehe3AUU.jpg
    Thanks DISASTER for the awesome Sig!

• Not an honorable move by any means. Speaks to your character inside and outside of the game. We came back to this uni BC it was one place where we all had accounts. Looked around at players in v mode and reached out. Never had anything to do with your alliance or plans to destroy certain people haha. Seems a bit paranoid. Your reputation is smeared by your actions regardless of your reasons. You could have taken the fleets the respectable way yet you didnโ€™t. Youโ€™re just a scrub player making excuses.

Well, don't lie to you, im not paranoid. Ask MagicMan, he knows what im talking about. Im not making any excuses, i did what i did. My reputation? Do I look like I care about what you or anyone thats not around me thinking? Honorable? Depends how you measure that. The game says im an honorable opponent. If you put honorable on this context, for you im not honorable, for my ally, im honorable. I put my ally on 1st place and not my reputation. Honorable status is giving by social context. Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and others bad leaders were honorable at one point. Think about it!

• I didnt expect this from Bill :wtf:
    Old Tmo acount sorry for your fleet !
    Techno you recover fast man !

ME : Sorry i couldnt fly with my fleet !
    Real life first always & no one come and say i give you deuterium for flying.

COA ...one team
    Congrats for your plans of this battle !!! :dash:

I had to stop you !
    I think today was the day
    Dont judge me,its just a game
    ONCE AGAIN !
    :idhitit::lol:

• . Mao, Hitler, Stalin, Lenin and others bad leaders were honorable at one point. Think about it!

Hey thats a valid comparison, some of the biggest piles of dung in history were once honorable, and now there is you!

Isnt TMO your RL brother? Wait, I guess that was a lie.

Uly has an account in V, has his name on it, yet hes running the unique account? How many accounts do you guys play at once?

Bill went straight to V after one of the slimiest moves I have ever seen in this game.

But you're PROUD of yourself? REALLY?

LOL wow, just wow. Im stopping now because I dont want more warnings, but you guys take the cake.

• I was waiting for your post. STOP CRYING. I never said TMO is my real life brother. I don't know what TMO said to you. I know from you that TMO used my name once. I don't know about it, It wasn't me. The comparison above was to show you how HONORABLE STATUS depends directly of the society.

• Im not crying one bit pal. Its no sweat off my ass, we already know EXACTLY what you are. We're just killing time while in lockdown.

Im calling you OUT for being slimy, you and your pals Bill and Uly. That aint cryin bud, its called MOCKING.

LOL and no, man, it doesnt depend on "society," what an absurd comment. Is English your first language? If not, then I will cut you some slack, but if it is, then I am openly laughing in your face.

• This isn't how I expected to go down, betrayed by someone I considered a friend. That's the worst part of all this.

Congrats to the defenders, regardless of all the social/personal stuff, it was a well executed hit. I didn't expect a thing.

A fast rebuild to MagicMan, myself and to a somewhat lesser extent, Haskell.

And that's all I have to say about that.

• Id be your mate in ANY uni Vulcan. You got my respect, and in this game, I dont pass it out easily, because this isnt the first time Ive seen such scummy moves.

• Well, the story is always written by the winners ... and it is often approximate.

1. Summary of Midnight account and other

Midnight (Top 70)=> TMO => Hykage (for 4-5 months) => TMO => Magicman

EyeLess (Top 10) => Midnight => Ulyanov /Unique

Bhanas (Top 2) => Midnight/theone

Ejgutbarr (Top 6) => Ulyanov (Crashed)

Avix_S [COA] => BILL (Kicked from COA)

2. COA

BILL was nothing for COA. Ejgutbarr kicked him because he didn't sell his deut and he was a new player.

You planned to hit but you were to lazy...

Ulyanov kicked TMO. Midnight changed his nickname for Unique and started to probe TMO.

Maybe it was a new player maybe not. You play like you want buddy.

3. DVAS

BILL played alone. TMO joined his team and found new team mate (Bandit and Haskell). It was not a secret Vulcan wanted to hit COA members.

They were all in to destroy Ulyanov. Raki Vmode, Unique Vmode. It was the perfect time. BILL was happy of this situation. He couldn't destroy Vulcan alone... and i didn't know that he wanted this. TMO planned the hit but they did without him because Ulyanov didn't fleetsave...

After this Hit. Ulyanov took Midnight account and Midnight took Bhanas under the nickname of Theone.

TMO planned to destroy Theone as soon as possible because they were more powerful. Theone moon's are not easy to pop because DVAS planets are too far from him. TMO asked to Dilder to help them. He was in too. They needed a break, haskell for a very good reason... BILL we couldn't know.

TMO gave his account to Magicman because he is a very good player and he asked him an account. The idea was simple. It's more easy for Magicman and MCB to moon pop Midnight because of the timezone.

And TMO could set up a new account in order to support the moon pop operation of midnight/Theone. (He didn't know that Midnight was back).

The plan in long term couldn't fail.

4. BILL

BILL is just weak. He was happy to hit Ulyanov but he didn't expect revenge from COA. He did nothing alone. Just play in peace.

When Ulyanov and Midnight tried to moon pop him i think he must have been afraid.

He sent a lot of ressources to TMO account in order to help to build rip.

The best way for him to play in peace is to betray all his friends and he did.

5. For the real friends

Magicman it was not what i planned. I wish you the best on this univers.

Haskell you are better than them. You will hit them if you find enough motivation. Have Fun.

Vulcan FR. You have already ninja Midnight one time.

BILL, i now remember why i no longer play on Fr. server.

I can't hit you on Yildun but when it will merge i will find a way to hit your fleet. So please, Up it for me.

Have fun

• Lets take about 20% off there everybody. Please keep this civil. I would truly not enjoy having to shut down a NN1.
    uuWOGfa.png

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• this was pretty sweet asked for an account in this universe TMO gave me his said needed to stay in the alliance and work with the guys which I was cool with. I was told bill and others were wanting to make some attacks so i was there trying to help out the team and bill set up this attack with us recall8ng at last secong while giving the othwr out landing time. Classy guys keep it up

• Hey as long as Midnight keeps comparing himself to Hitler and Stalin, there is no need to troll whatsoever, lol.

If thats what you understand.....it was not a comparison of me with someone, it was about 2 different worlds...

"You can lead the horse to the water, but you can't make him drink"

JorjX: "ok, so you are the horse hahahahahaha"

Give me a pm in game. i have some good books for you.

Great story TMO, now is Acid drop you or not?

And vulcan never ninjed me. I got ninjed once by other 2 players.

Im not crying one bit pal. Its no sweat off my ass, we already know EXACTLY what you are. We're just killing time while in lockdown.

Im calling you OUT for being slimy, you and your pals Bill and Uly. That aint cryin bud, its called MOCKING.

LOL and no, man, it doesnt depend on "society," what an absurd comment. Is English your first language? If not, then I will cut you some slack, but if it is, then I am openly laughing in your face.

Well, no, sorry, its not my mother language. How many languages do you speak?

What are you talking about is INTEGRITY. Two different things in my opinion.

Ill give you pm so you can read something scientific, not just boards.

• Since English isnt your first language, I retract my "mock" comment, fair enough?

I speak 1 language and know what all the words in OGame are in French, because I played a uni there and didnt change to English translations.

Any "culture" that supports genocide should be burned to the ground, and erased from history.

A better comparison for what you did would be naming a famous spy, Benedict Arnold, Mata Hari, the Rosenbergs.