Per round and if u sending whole day

U’ll spend around 300 m deut

And your df against pirates is around 300 m

So you need to hit 15 times pirates just to cover up black hole

And this minimal thing is a bull

For example

I got 4 black holes in 30 h

How can it be minimal loss?
    it all depends on luck,how much pirates u’ill hit,how much often black hole wil come.

Pls people who are not discoverers

Dont apply on this theme

Ty.

no fs no fleet :rocket:
    #trump2020

• I get that. But there are usually one or two slots available for profitable missions, no? Not every slot is taken with a profitable hit as a fleeter all the time.

Well, I play extremely aggressively. I tie up all my available slots doing raids, even if it's a bunch of inactives. Granted, I always leave some free in case I am attacked, but I certainly wouldn't use those for expos, either.

And if I need to deploy something or transport, it's not something I'd forgo for an expo, either.

• They specifically address deut costs in that thread.

As someone said, it's like a 100% chance at fleet crashes every day. If you are having deut problems from that, then it is a good problem to have.

• Dic031  LaTuFu I understand you feel you finally have a chance to be top ranked now that a new mechanic is introduced for a certain class. The main issue is it's unbalanced.

You can go on forever about a black hole, fact of the matter is - The low chance of those make it so that over time you always profit hugely from expeditions. End of discussion really...

It's just stupid at this point having two people defending an obviously overpowered mechanic to the ends of the earth. Everyone else clearly sees how overpowered it is getting computer generated non-moving fleets to kill. It's like Generals would have a 1/10 chance of every attack we do leaving our target unable to move their fleets of the planet.

Either you start bringing statistics into the matter, or start listening to people who have statistics of the chances for each event happening.

Getting res: About 25-30% chance

Getting DM: 8-10% Chance

Getting delay: 7-10% Chance

Getting Ships: 15-16% Chance

Getting Boosters: 8-10% Chance

Fleet Lost(Black holes: 0,8 - 1% chance (Yeah really!)

Aliens/Pirates: 8-10% Chance

Getting nothing: 20-25% Chance

Total number of expeditions this is taken from: 1,240 expeditions, all run same composition increased for each milestone, same location, same time.

If you can't do the math there really is no helping, I have tried explaining this over and over again. And if you doubt my stats, look at @Hitsugaya Toushiro sats, I recall him/her linking them (might be wrong)

xZjonhe.jpg

Somewhat likable, very disturbed :modo:

Edited 2 times, last by Disturbance: edited a missing stat ().

• Ahhaaha.....Dear God pls stop be cringe so much,change class to discoverer and

stop whining on forum every day

About it

Tnx

#trump2020

• Ahhaaha.....Dear God pls stop be cringe so much,change class to discoverer and

stop whining on forum every day

About it

Tnx

I just find it funny how it's cringe when someone finally brought some statistics to the table of discussion. but each to his own.

Again, being unemployed leaves me the unique privilege of whining on the forums every day - aswell as running an insane amount of expeditions knowing that the formula for events doesn't change depending on class, just the rewards. So to me it's insane when alliance buddies can keep up with my pace when they barely play 50% of what I do currently, I think this also leaves me with some perspective on just how overpowered the Discoverer mechanics has become.

Until other solutions are found - Aliens should be removed from the expeditions.

xZjonhe.jpg

• Pls read my post again

Its very easy

500 k dm,change to discoverer

And stop cry

:cya::goodn:

#trump2020

• Pls read my post again

Its very easy

500 k dm,change to discoverer

And stop cry

:cya::goodn:

Have a good night you too, I really appreciate you outright admitting the class is so overpowered the only way to properly counter it is to give up or change to it - what a balanced game, what a great discussion...

xZjonhe.jpg

• Hahahah i dont care man

Its fun reading this

Crying over something like ogame its crazy

U really think that something will change because u 2 said the class is overpowered??
    guys u had option on begining

Why did u chose blue pill instead the red one..:whip::popcorn:

#trump2020

• And btw that guy u tagged in

Who sending 100 k btlc in expo and trying to be smart...:pillepalle:

#trump2020

• Hahahah i dont care man

Its fun reading this

Crying over something like ogame its crazy

U really think that something will change because u 2 said the class is overpowered??
    guys u had option on begining

Why did u chose blue pill instead the red one..:whip::popcorn:

Started before these changes to disco was made. They have been buffed endlessly since I started in Cosmos.

Crying over something isn't the same as voicing concern, with your logic one wouldn't even look for improvement in something they enjoy, and I do enjoy OGame - or atleast I did.

We are far from alone about voicing our concerns over the Discoverer class, people with years more experience in this game than you are also chiming in.

I never said sending 100k BC was smart, you seem to be pulling whatever troll-strategy you can come up with - I said, look at his statistics as you probably lack your own.

xZjonhe.jpg

• Haahah pls dont speak any more

Ty,first of all ppl here on us dont know to play

Every uni where are ppl from balkan or someone from europe is nothing more then being dominated

Second, years of experience? Ahaha

On young universe im not doing fs for 3 weeks,i think i have some knowledge lol

Third only excuses,first was dm,now is discoverer

What is next??? Dear god stop be so cringe and play a fking game

#trump2020

• Ok though, despite my sarcasm, let's take 20% off the top squirrly Dan. keep it mild ya'll.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Also, i am collector in Oberon, but just to add to the fun, here are today's raiding profits as well as my daily production.
    5dGwfHP.png
    wM6KjIZ.png

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• What exactly is the point of you replying then? To defend your new found power using an overpowered class and therefor everyone should copy you?

And stop being so pretentious insulting all US players when trying to insult me, I'm not american so that is just rude to everyone else BUT me...

I really don't get why you write in such a way... You just seem mad at the idea of Gameforge perhaps listening to input from it's playerbase now that you got thrown out of a few unis and finally revert to using the overpowered class yourself - that's a bad game design either way. I really wish you could see how poorly you behave in this discussion which has nothing to do with individuals, we are discussing a game - and you have to really take it there... That's cringe in every sense of the word. You are just ranting like a mad man to be honest and I wish I could understand 50% of what you are trying to say.

You not fleetsaving speaks more for you not having any experience or knowledge than it speaks for the opposite to be fair.

xZjonhe.jpg

• Disturbance I'm not defending the discoverer class, nor does it matter to me whether or not it provides a path to the top slot. I don't play often enough (as in hours online a day) to be in that strata, regardless of class or play style. I'm just simply trying to keep a reasonable discussion going around the issue. I have said to you a couple of times, I don't necessarily disagree that it is a bit unbalanced at the moment.

• Disturbance I'm not defending the discoverer class, nor does it matter to me whether or not it provides a path to the top slot. I don't play often enough (as in hours online a day) to be in that strata, regardless of class or play style. I'm just simply trying to keep a reasonable discussion going around the issue. I have said to you a couple of times, I don't necessarily disagree that it is a bit unbalanced at the moment.

Every point of view in this discussion helps - Even though I disagree with some things you might say atleast you say it in a coherent way that I can understand. I might talk a lot - doesn't mean I should be the sole decider on how things should change, but what I feel is everyone wants things to change. They made a fundamentally balanced game unbalanced and that is really sad to see.

xZjonhe.jpg