• Does anyone know if I can play the account I created on my PC on my iPad? I don't want to have to create a new one or get banned but I'd really like to have the mobility to play on iPad.

• I used phone only when i played and did board admin work. very possible. Samsung Note 8 with firefox mobile. AGO worked fine if that is an addon you use. AGO helps shorten some of the tasks like transports and raiding which can be cumbersome without a mouse.

My apple laptop using chrome and work pc both did fine for ogame. Its a pretty old browser games so id think just about anything with a browser and internet access should work.

As for the app for apple, is it even available? I had it on an ipad for a minute. I did not like it as it changed the formatting and seem to glitch a lot, like recalling fleet when slowing fleet. Maybe its been update as that was years ago for me.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• Yeah that iPad app is still active used it a few months back and when everyone couldnโ€™t log in that one time you could with that app lol.

Edited once, last by Andvari300 ().