Double shipyard

• Here is interesting idea:

When players reach so much points that most of ships/defence time to build is 1 s.

The idea is similar to astrophysics when you reach higher levels, you can put colony in distant positions in systems :

Positions 3 and 13 can be populated from level 4 onwards.
    Positions 2 and 14 can be populated from level 6 onwards.
    Positions 1 and 15 can be populated from level 8 onwards.

This idea can be made into few options:

1. If player puts larger number or ships/defence into queue, shipyard makes 2 lines so they can make faster ships (example is if you make 2000 rocket launchers, it would be built same as 1000 rocket launchers)

2. Make new items that reduces time of building ships/defence by 10/25/50 % (based on first option)

3. When player puts 2 x 10 000 ships/defence into queue, they are being built in same time in 2 lines. (if you put 10k rl and 10k ions then after 1h shipyard will complete 3600 rl and 3600 ions)

This is quote from Demonfreak (idk if this is really you but you wroted it on english servers) :

But I am working towards 10 million rocket launchers now. Even with constant building (the queue never stops) and with a build time of 1s, it will still take me 70 days to reach that amount.

I think 70 days is also way too much so if a player reaches shipyard level 18 ( total cost is 52.428.800 metal, 26.214.400 crystal and 13.107.200 deuterium ) and also if we go option 1, player can save double time to finish anything he builds. And remember that no one builds shipyard when it reaches levels 12-15 because it's useless like robotic factory compared to nanite factory

Noobmaster69

Edited once, last by zera ().

• I feel the need to ask what your metal and crystal incomes are, because if you are implying that you are making 4000+ metal/sec and 6000+ crystal/sec, this is very reasonable. If you are not, it simply becomes a discussion of how double production compares to another Nanite Factory level or an equally equipped colony.

At worst, this basically gives you a "free" Nanite Factory level, but at best also makes units have an effective minimum time of 0.5 seconds. Realistically, I don't think this is necessary, as I'm also doubtful that you are producing enough Metal to keep a constant production of Rocket Launchers forever, be it at 1/sec or 2/sec.

• you don't understand, when you are in 7x eco server and you have more than 16M points which 13 of them are in economy with 11 planets...i calculated it...7x eco with 38lvl metal and 10 plasma i have 300k metal per hour (if we don't count geologist and items boost)...so if you multiply it by 11 and divide by 3600 you will get about 910 metal per second...the thing is if you are dedicated to building something then you can get resources easily...even with farming inactives and raiding other players...if we are counting on that then i will count resource exchange with middle ratio....that would get me over 600k metal per hour on 1 planet...so roughly i can build 2 rl every 1 second....and as you can see that is not enough....and i also had only 16m points...what about top player in pegasus with almost 1B points????

Noobmaster69

• I mean, you also have 11 planets which each of them can have a shipyard. Yeah, I get the idea is to get 10m RL on ONE planet, but why RL and WHY 10m?

• It's turtle thing, you need fodder and a lot of them....i was once attacked by a guy with 600ds and i had "only" 300 000 rl...i was crushed like an idiot...so now you see? Amd when you collect rss on 1 planet you need that rss to be spent on only that planet, why would i have 10m rl on 1 planet, 10m ll on other planet etc...

Noobmaster69