Posts by Scibra

I mean, you also have 11 planets which each of them can have a shipyard. Yeah, I get the idea is to get 10m RL on ONE planet, but why RL and WHY 10m?

I feel the need to ask what your metal and crystal incomes are, because if you are implying that you are making 4000+ metal/sec and 6000+ crystal/sec, this is very reasonable. If you are not, it simply becomes a discussion of how double production compares to another Nanite Factory level or an equally equipped colony.

At worst, this basically gives you a "free" Nanite Factory level, but at best also makes units have an effective minimum time of 0.5 seconds. Realistically, I don't think this is necessary, as I'm also doubtful that you are producing enough Metal to keep a constant production of Rocket Launchers forever, be it at 1/sec or 2/sec.

Okay, I can see this getting shut down easily, because it's not that big of a deal.

I noticed that Destroyers are equipped with Ion Cannons, Gauss Cannons, and Plasma Turrets in their description, but it's theoretically possible to build a Destroyer equipped with thembefore you can even build them as defense units. A Gauss Cannon requires level 6 Energy Technology, and a Plasma Turret requires level 8 for its Plasma Technology, whereas a Destroyer only needs level 5 for Hyperspace Technology, and has absolutely no other requirements in the lines of Plasma Technology or Ion Technology. Considering how advanced this ship is, not just thematically, but functionally, it seems weird that it has relatively simple technological requirements. Obvious suggestion here is simply give it a techtree that has all the requirements of the Gauss Cannon and Plasma Turret (Technology required for an Ion Cannon is covered by the requirements for Plasma Technology, though strangely requires no Shielding Technology). :wtf:

Same can be said of the Deathstar, save for Graviton Technology; while it doesn't specifically say what weapons it has aside from the Graviton Cannon, I highly doubt that's the only type of weapon it has (particularly, it would otherwise logically come with the same risk as a Moon Destruction mission in any combat scenario). This is a dual suggestion: give it a little more weapons description and, like with the Destroyer, make sure it also requires the ability to build those defense units in its techtree. :rocket:*minigun*