[TOT: 3.133.000] MaHRuTi [BROTHERS] vs. Forkan [LOVEMUFF] (A: 60.000, D: 3.073.000)

• On 13-05-2019 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker MaHRuTi [BROTHERS]

Battleship 150

Defender Forkan [LOVEMUFF]

Small Cargo 35
    Large Cargo 7
    Cruiser 50
    Battleship 16
    Recycler 23
    Espionage Probe 25

After the battle ...

Attacker MaHRuTi [BROTHERS]

Battleship 149 ( -1 )

Defender Forkan [LOVEMUFF]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!

The attacker captured:
    570 Metal, 556 Crystal and 53.313 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 60.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 3.073.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 632.100 metal and 264.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 54.439 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 10%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 587.670
    Crystal: 249.556
    Deuterium: 53.313
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 890.539 units.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -2.062.570
    Crystal: -865.556
    Deuterium: -199.313
    The defender(s) lost a total of 3.127.439 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.2.0

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Yet again, one of the DM masters decided to come down their ivory tower to crash a little fleet with a phalanx in a 2 months old, normal speed universe. Congrats to you for the amazing skills you demonstrated and FR to myself, who should learn the lesson and stop trying to make this universe a slightly less inactive place :)

• It's okay Forkan, we both know that Mahruti & Kingslayer would be sent to VM by me in first week of that Uni if they havent bought 5 milion Dark matter :dash::thumbdown:

• Congratz bro, fr to defender.
    • Somebody need to learn fs. Dm is the part of game.
    • For example 1 player two day ago tryied to make me ninja with building 16m fpts in 1 mins. But nothing happened. if u dont take care about your fleet u cant save them.
    • If u will continue to crying u can do but please be realistic. if u know how u will make fs dm cant destroy u. ;)
    • Or u can play sim city.

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

Edited 2 times, last by Deadsailor ().

• Hi everyone

I dont understand why some of player talking about dm on there.
    And that crying players using dm when we are attacking them for ninja :)

Please everybody be honest about usage dm. Cry on board and use dm on game, thats not honestly.

Some of other players created fake account and send me resources, send me attack with 1 lf for get me banned :lol: Thats old tricks dudes find somethink more creative.

And last thing, if you have any problem for dm usage, please create one ticket and send GOs.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• Stop tryharding
    We know that you are DM user and stop defending yourself and trying to categorize it under ''im skilled player''.

You didn't use DM you abused DM so you can get 250.000 points in first week when people didnt even have 3 planets you had battleships?

For how many weeks you were only player with moon in universe with lvl 8 Phalanx? Cuz you had 550.000 points and you were so much ahead of everyone (actually you and Mahruti are only palyers with moon, i dont count that guy from 1:14 cuz he is passive player with small 1% moon).

At begining Mahruti had 50 cruisers when only 5-6 players had transporters and you talk about SKILL :lol:

How many times you were offline with ress on your planet but you had so much gaus cannon & 142 times more fleet than me so i couldn't farm you?

You have biggest money fleet in whole universe, actually if you combine 15 players you would still have more fleet points than all 15 players combined and you have lvl 8 phalanx and you have 2nd moon in g9 with jump gate and you can relocate that 2nd moon anytime and you can build LFs in 3 days for another moon shot and again i repeat, while resto of universe struggle to get 6th planet.

Edit : I invite you to play next universe without money, and we will see how good you both are. I expect VM in first 2 days.

• Walter hi again

Please write ticket to GOs about DM usages. Or please open one thread for universe without DM . if GF open one universe without DM , %100 i will start playing there.

i dont want to discuss with you about skills on there. You are just crying like a 1 month baby.

Please stop doing that and focus your game.

You told you catch my planet with resources when i was offline. If you hit me , i just tell you congratz. will not cry like you.

Thats game with rules. And we are playing under that rules. If you dont like to play that game with that rules. You can choose different game for you. For example TETRIS ;)

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• You can play uni without DM, but you don't want it, cuz you would be just another farm.

Nothing else, you are just money player that's all. I'm done arguing with you on forum, since you can't understand it.

That's why no body likes you or respects you or cares about your posts, cuz you bought all of your fleet and points.

Cheers~

• I heard some of kids talking about skills. U are making me smile. If u have a experiance u need to know how u will use combat board.
    U can check Amaranth war to learn how u will be defender and attacker ;)
    We dont need your respect. Just play your game. :)

WELCOME TO BESIKTAS

*sniper2*:sniper:

KINGSLAYER / DEADSAILOR

Edited once, last by Deadsailor ().

• First of all write your correct user name on your signature.

Second think , thats not love game . I dont need someone like or love me .

I am here for enjoy. and yes i have enough money for enjoy. keep play your game . and please write your correct user name on your signature.

I don't need to discuss with you daydreamer. You just talk , i think thats all what you can do.

As i told you before i am playing on different servers too , you can see on my signature. You can come some of that server and hit me . I will tell you just congratz.

Finally , do not forget thats game for enjoy. and when i read your articles , i am so enjoying :D:D:D

My advice for you : start playing Sims . you can realize your dreams :pleasantry:

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• This was a corect hit,while the defender was not carefull.We can not blame the attacker that was there at the perfect time.
    Therefore GLOTR Forkan and well done MaHRuTi.

Offtopic,many of you are talking about DM I agree with you also I do not like it,that is why soon I will leave again ogame.
    This is the present and will be also the future and we have to face it and play in this way.
    Back in time when I started to playing were scripts,split/sharering acounts,pusher acounts that I really hated,now it is everything diferent there are tools,guides etc.;there are no more bad players just lack of time and ton of money.
    Just like in real life,you can make a woman beautifull with 10000$ with every implant that is possible and also fly at bussines class otherwise you remain walking.

• @Aradeanul thank you very much. Finally someone write reality.

You are kind of real and old ogame player. Also idont like dm but if i can buy, why not use that.

MaHRuTi

Virgo US Server
    Xanthus
    US Server
    Uriel
    ORG Server

• It's easy to talk when you are #1 & #2 because of money not because you were good or you farmed all night or you ninja, or do some hand calculated lanx or something.

Anyway we're getting offtopic.

Fr Forkan if you want it, if not then GL Irl~

• DM or not, good and profitable hit.

FR defender. Maybe use DM? :hmm:

Fact of the matter is, DM is part of the game. It helps keep the game going so you can play. It's your choice whether or not to use DM. If attacker uses DM, then it's by his choice. That being said, let's try to stay on the topic of the hit, not the DM that may or may not have been spent. *whip2*;(

Harddriver