TOP-10 [TOT: 180.540.000] SiPaHi [TURK] vs. milkiwaj [OLD] (A: 30.454.000, D: 150.086.000)

• is it just me or does pro alliance need an ice bucket challenge to cool their hot tempers. so emotional. but ill hand it to them they take this game super seriously. even when capt boom was MCB he had a hard time contoling his mouth. i see henchmen shady has learned the tricks from master.

when was I ever in mcb? Are you dull? I think you need to check your facts. Just another example of why I talk the way I do. Confused people being dull. I don't have a hard time controlling my mouth, I say it how it is and leave it at that. Not sure where I've spoken down on someone, all I've done is call them out.

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• doesnt really matter what ally u were in.lol your recent activy shows it all. u can help but talk talk talk. have fun on the board.

Looking in your windows, munching on Tomatoes.

• doesnt really matter what ally u were in.lol your recent activy shows it all. u can help but talk talk talk. have fun on the board.

then why try and say I was in one Ally then when you are told you're wrong you say it doesn't matter? This is why I laugh at you all. I will have fun on the boards, I already do.

Fly or Die!:sniper: