TOP-10 [TOT: 180.540.000] SiPaHi [TURK] vs. milkiwaj [OLD] (A: 30.454.000, D: 150.086.000)

• On 23-02-2018 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker SiPaHi [TURK]

Small Cargo 2.190
    Large Cargo 266
    Light Fighter 1.721
    Cruiser 1.338
    Battleship 122
    Battlecruiser 1.372
    Espionage Probe 28.020

Defender milkiwaj [OLD]

Small Cargo 556
    Large Cargo 230
    Light Fighter 249
    Heavy Fighter 15
    Cruiser 212
    Battleship 886
    Colony Ship 1
    Recycler 1.421
    Espionage Probe 8.300
    Bomber 205
    Destroyer 25
    Battlecruiser 343

After the battle ...

Attacker SiPaHi [TURK]

Small Cargo 1.095 ( -1.095 )
    Large Cargo 154 ( -112 )
    Light Fighter 860 ( -861 )
    Cruiser 1.100 ( -238 )
    Battleship 121 ( -1 )
    Battlecruiser 1.369 ( -3 )
    Espionage Probe 13.951 ( -14.069 )

Defender milkiwaj [OLD]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    3.842.001 Metal, 3.842.002 Crystal and 3.842.002 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 30.454.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 150.086.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 75.231.200 metal and 59.287.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 11.526.005 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Profit summary incorrect. Removed by Mrdavid

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -87.541.001
    Crystal: -58.358.002
    Deuterium: -15.713.002
    The defender(s) lost a total of 161.612.005 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

Sipahi says: Battle is gift for my friends and my alliance.
    Floki Says: Congratz bro nice hit and profit.

Floki is here!

Edited once, last by Mrdavid ().

• Thats a good hit i really have to admit it. Milkiwaj i wish u a FR. This is very sad:) Anyway PLease edit your post as it it incorrect. i think u have mistaken the debris collection, please use API key...

• yeah, you definitely didn't get all the debris. Nice hit, SC fodder? interesting move. FR Def.

bBvXPlH.jpg
    ~Thanks for the siggy Silverwind!~

• Sipahi is so busy man and can't try with forum-posts and others..You see that "ATTOSU" have uploaded the hit instead of Sipahi. Everybody knows all "other" reports being clean 48 hours later. You can ask to G.O. if you wonder so much because they can see all fleet activities last 7 days.

• Sipahi is so busy man and can't try with forum-posts and others..You see that "ATTOSU" have uploaded the hit instead of Sipahi. Everybody knows all "other" reports being clean 48 hours later. You can ask to G.O. if you wonder so much because they can see all fleet activities last 7 days.

It's literally a copy and paste. That is no big time sink. Do it right or get off the boards.

bBvXPlH.jpg

• Are you SiPaHi's keeper or can he not speak for himself? What I'm saying is if he has the time to make the hit, and wants the recognition for it on the boards, then do it right. Don't be lazy and try to make yourself look good by posting an inaccurate report.

bBvXPlH.jpg

• Its a group effort to keep the boards clean and tidy... Inaccurate reports make noobs like yourself and your alliance look good when you honestly suck. Good try and being smart though, I haven't seen your fleet do anything yet, so maybe that's why you have so much time to post for your master. Guess we know where your rank is in Turk... Errand boy. :lol::pleasantry:

Fly or Die!:sniper:

• @Attosu Please update the harvest report since this is a new top hit. We want to make sure everything is accurate :thumbup:

So just to be clear we are cool with your request being ignored and this staying as a top hit?

bBvXPlH.jpg

• So just to be clear we are cool with your request being ignored and this staying as a top hit?

Thank you for the reminder.
    The concern is not for the legitimacy of the hit, but rather the post is accurate.
    In recent events, there has been a tweak HERE advising profits must be accurate or not at all.
    Moderators work closely with Game Operators in these cases to verify the accuracy of the combat report.

Please keep in mind that while we work on maintaining accuracy, our community has a broad language barriers.
    When they exist, things do take a little bit more time as we try to get the information we need.
    In conclusion of the requisition, the entire “profits” will be removed.

• is it just me or does pro alliance need an ice bucket challenge to cool their hot tempers. so emotional. but ill hand it to them they take this game super seriously. even when capt boom was MCB he had a hard time contoling his mouth. i see henchmen shady has learned the tricks from master.

Looking in your windows, munching on Tomatoes.