Top 04 - Ninja [TOT: 31.059.334.000] BestFleeter [Together] vs. Napoleon (A: 24.342.385.000, D: 6.716.949.000)

• Been a while since i have seen such a classy and sportsmanlike response to a ninja there BF. Way to go. Set the bar.

Nice ninja!

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

• Told you to play the best you could,
    so you play from vmode, let bf come in sys and then you fail to rec the easiest ninja ever lol

Atleast a top1, gz. Shame your confidence left so quick after them mean messages tho ... ;(

• I came back to say

1) Lol this is what happens when you hand a toddler a hand grenade and have much better and bigger players coddle him for YEARS. I've always thought "bestfleeter" was a meme of a name for you.

2) Shax, mate, new kid finally wearing you down with lack of sleep? What happened to your diplomacy?

3) Good job defender. You'll just have to play it safe in vmode every few days, but growth is still possible.

:censor::whip:

Warned for Staff Insult,
    Kevlar

Edited once, last by KeVLaR ().

• but this new guy just raped bf so clearly there is some fight left in peg.

Um, if I understand correctly, defender wasn't even ONLINE at the time of the hit. BF spies sees fleet and Best Noob didn't sim, just assumed 300K BC would do the trick, that's the only reason that defender got a ninja instead of full fleet smashed. If defender WAS online, he would have used them remaining 15K recs to start scooping... Now, on the other hand, if BF sent more fleet and killed it all, then we'd all say it was "pushing" :D LOL. Poor poor BF, no one has any sympathy for him... :giggle:

• Um, if I understand correctly, defender wasn't even ONLINE at the time of the hit. BF spies sees fleet and Best Noob didn't sim, just assumed 300K BC would do the trick, that's the only reason that defender got a ninja instead of full fleet smashed. If defender WAS online, he would have used them remaining 15K recs to start scooping... Now, on the other hand, if BF sent more fleet and killed it all, then we'd all say it was "pushing" :D LOL. Poor poor BF, no one has any sympathy for him... :giggle:

Yep, no one had the full story here. sadly. and that was a BIG mistake and a WTF moment for BF. poor guy. now the defender on the other hand is lucky BF didn't add BS/Cruisers into this mix or everyone will be singing a different tune.

• oh so bf sent incorrect fleet... thats makes it better lol ;)

the trolling is all in good fun. i made the same mistake when i forgot to input wsa lvls. i somehow survived but yea, it happens.

again, its ogame. none of it matters.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• again, its ogame. none of it matters.

Not true DP. Ogame is EVERYTHING. Like, if you don't take it seriously, then how will we get those "cheaters"? XD Your fleet lands and you are on the road? Check it while driving. Someone back stab you? Cry and whine on the forum to inform everyone of this person's wrongdoing. Someone gets online and moves the fleet, you again whine and cry about it on the forum. So as you can see, Ogame is everything

XD

• So let me get the whole picture here. A new player takes over an account, and an experienced fleeter (some might say "the best".... at least one might :p) gets lazy/sloppy/stupid and lets himself get ninja'd. Now the new player is going to be hunted by every big fleet relentlessly till he is v-moded or destroyed. Would you prefer no one plays in Pegasus exept for you? Or should they just use their daily production on ships, then leave it for you to crash without any resistance at all?

You fought. You lost. And now you cry ;(

It's a wonder why new players never stick around hmmm

Nice hit defender. Good luck with the big bullies :borg:

"I have been to the end of the earth, I have been to the end of the waters, I have been to the end of the sky, I have been to the end of the mountains, I have found none that are not my friends." -Proverb

:jshee:

• Maybe you should read a tad more into this thread bud. he didn't get "ninjad". anyone is welcome to come join us and throw us off our game. but be ready to play.

• @Spartan300 just re-read the entire thread and I will admit I did not see the post about him sending the incorrect fleet comp, but that doesnt really change my argument. He was an idiot and lost his sh**, and now is throwing a fit.

Of course, there is a post AFTER mine that this might be pushing, but such things are better left to the admins to decide.

So I'm not sure what POST contains information to change my opinion. Maybe the situation is completely different than what is available to me here, but I don't understand how you expect me to know that.

"I have been to the end of the earth, I have been to the end of the waters, I have been to the end of the sky, I have been to the end of the mountains, I have found none that are not my friends." -Proverb

:jshee:

• hmm this is one crazy thread. Lets make sure to stay within the board rules so all the notices/warnings stop

bugg2.jpg