TOP-10 [TOT: 1.392.511.000] Nosey Piglet [D-137] & Rick Sanchez [D-137] & razor1977 [NSD] & Synergy [NSD] vs. snajpi [ITA] (A: 188.867.000, F: 1.203.644.000)

• Hi Japepepetus, little bit of story incoming for you ;)

So we have been watching Snajpi for quite some time now. When we realized that he fleetsafes after DF's we thought we could move a couple of planets to hit his moons, pop it and get a return hit. When we finally went through, we realized that he had moved the fleet to G5 instead of his usual spot. His constant and excessive use of pointless missiles made this an easy decision! Naturally Synergy and I moved after him. We both had enough resources to insta build 17 RIPs in our new location, to quickley build and launch shortly after the planets had moved.

Luckey for us, the moon was popped in the second attempt and FINALLY the fleet was there on a rerturn as expected, Both me and @Mrdavid looked a bit like this at that point:

Big thanks to @Razor1977 for being standby with your whole fleet in case someone were to ACS defend, and big thanks to @Nosey Piglet for helping reading Snajpi's online pattern and flying with us, you guys are the best! :beer:

This has been an awesome night/evening @Mrdavid I hope we can crush some more in the very near near future! :evil::sniper:

I'm gonna say it here because you blocked all of us in-game Snajpi, but FR - just not on missiles! :D

On 09-08-2017 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Nosey Piglet [D-137]

Weapons 150% - Shields 140% - Armour 140%

Small Cargo 3.500
    Light Fighter 24.993
    Battleship 1.016
    Battlecruiser 425
    Cruiser 4.389

Attacker Rick Sanchez [D-137]

Weapons 140% - Shields 140% - Armour 140%

Large Cargo 2.000
    Light Fighter 60.000
    Heavy Fighter 167
    Cruiser 7.438
    Battleship 1.990
    Destroyer 2.000
    Battlecruiser 2.618

Attacker razor1977 [NSD]

Weapons 150% - Shields 140% - Armour 150%

Cruiser 3.400
    Battlecruiser 2.200

Attacker Synergy [NSD]

Weapons 150% - Shields 130% - Armour 160%

Light Fighter 33.601
    Heavy Fighter 3.733
    Cruiser 11.901
    Battleship 5.700
    Destroyer 1.044
    Battlecruiser 2.400
    Large Cargo 1.000

Defender snajpi [ITA]

Weapons 140% - Shields 130% - Armour 140%

Small Cargo 129
    Large Cargo 3.994
    Light Fighter 21.819
    Heavy Fighter 88
    Cruiser 6.062
    Battleship 3.081
    Colony Ship 3
    Recycler 9.128
    Espionage Probe 472
    Destroyer 2.447
    Deathstar 3
    Battlecruiser 2.419

After the battle ...

Attacker Nosey Piglet [D-137]

Weapons 150% - Shields 140% - Armour 140%

Small Cargo 2.658 ( -842 )
    Light Fighter 18.652 ( -6.341 )
    Battleship 1.009 ( -7 )
    Battlecruiser 423 ( -2 )
    Cruiser 4.111 ( -278 )

Attacker Rick Sanchez [D-137]

Weapons 140% - Shields 140% - Armour 140%

Large Cargo 1.696 ( -304 )
    Light Fighter 44.844 ( -15.156 )
    Heavy Fighter 137 ( -30 )
    Cruiser 6.985 ( -453 )
    Battleship 1.971 ( -19 )
    Destroyer 1.994 ( -6 )
    Battlecruiser 2.609 ( -9 )

Attacker razor1977 [NSD]

Weapons 150% - Shields 140% - Armour 150%

Cruiser 3.193 ( -207 )
    Battlecruiser 2.186 ( -14 )

Attacker Synergy [NSD]

Weapons 150% - Shields 130% - Armour 160%

Light Fighter 25.359 ( -8.242 )
    Heavy Fighter 3.111 ( -622 )
    Cruiser 11.233 ( -668 )
    Battleship 5.654 ( -46 )
    Destroyer 1.040 ( -4 )
    Battlecruiser 2.394 ( -6 )
    Large Cargo 867 ( -133 )

Defender snajpi [ITA]

Weapons 140% - Shields 130% - Armour 140%

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    46.618.683 Metal, 7.836.979 Crystal and 12.676.146 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 188.867.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.203.644.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 567.081.900 metal and 330.516.900 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 67.131.808 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 22%.
    The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal drew together.
    A moon was formed around the planet with a diameter of 8.426 km.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)

Metal: 479.375.583
    Crystal: 287.638.879
    Deuterium: 8.849.146
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 775.863.608 units.
    The attacker(s) lost a total of 124.793 honour points.

Summary defender(s)

Metal: -722.410.683
    Crystal: -429.288.979
    Deuterium: -119.076.146
    The defender(s) lost a total of 1.270.775.808 units.
    The defender(s) won a total of 26.933 honour points.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.4

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

• Participation from both sides of our ally has been phenomenal :beer:
    Wee bit more background comes from an endless amount of probe spams by Snajpi and even missiles to planets that were completely childish and unnecessary. After the first move and popping of two moons discovering he moved to G5 (on a fluke we assume), he started more missiles and probe spams. After that, I popped another moon and a failed attempt on another. I think that made my personal statement to him about childish moves like he did. This end result shows that we were not done with him. It was a pleasure flying with everyone and unfortunately, Deathcookie was not available for this one. Your lost rips will be forever remembered and rebuilt kindly with this Moon<DF donation :lol:

FR Snajpi, If you plan on nuking someone, make sure its for profit and not because your feelings were hurt :nono:

• Snajpi pc:

Amazing hit !!! Congratz !!!

"... To fight against oneself is the most difficult war, to overcome oneself is the most beautiful victory ..."

• Rick Sanchez- you are the biggest lout and the swindler on this universe. You are holding a few accounts and you are pleased with a celebrity. at first you are writing on priv of the message about the friendship and later you are attacking. you are betraying your friends from the alliance and you are selling to other players. but probably these are your other accounts.. Alone you cannot play and you are afraid of everyone. you are crawling to the oxy player so that he doesn't attack you. typical bastard!!!
    Razor 1977 - you begged me so that I didn't attack you. and now in the group con man you are.
    Synergy - next swindler like entire your alliance. has big fleet and stewards at all. it is interesting as I did you do?
    Rick Sanchez - through so as you the game doesn't make sense swindler!!!

• Why don't we take this up with the GO's I'd love to hear what they have to say about your thoughts! Hell, I'll even let the GO's reply in here in public if there is anything going on from my account of if I have similar log-in times or whatever they're looking for! So please whoever is reading this as a GO, just expose me all you want here on the forum, I dare you to find ANYTHING on me that indicates cheating! :pillepalle:

And Snajpi, cry babys will always cry.. accept your defeat and learn how to FS instead of insulting the players who're OBVIOUSLY better than you! this is exactly the kind of behaviour that @Mrdavid was talking about, point proven.. :rofl:

This is not the first time you accuse me of this, remember when I said to you in-game, that you should take it up with support and that I would love to hear the response? I even asked you to send the ticket and after that you blocked me.. I guess it's because they never found anything?

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

• Rick Sanchez- you are the biggest lout and the swindler on this universe. You are holding a few accounts and you are pleased with a celebrity. at first you are writing on priv of the message about the friendship and later you are attacking. you are betraying your friends from the alliance and you are selling to other players. but probably these are your other accounts.. Alone you cannot play and you are afraid of everyone. you are crawling to the oxy player so that he doesn't attack you. typical bastard!!!
    Razor 1977 - you begged me so that I didn't attack you. and now in the group con man you are.
    Synergy - next swindler like entire your alliance. has big fleet and stewards at all. it is interesting as I did you do?

I didn't beg you, you attacked me a few times and when I built up quickly to be on par with you and you noticed me in g4 next to you, you offered me a truce, which i accepted, I asked you for help with oxy, you said yes, then when i needed you you changed your mind. truces are great but when you don't keep your word they are pointless. also like to point out I honored that truce while it existed, and my alliance always comes first, "teamwork makes the dream work"

I take back my FR statement. No FR for you, sir. And yes. we all are all one person playing on many many accounts. :lol:

You should read the forum rules, while you're in there, look up the proper way to fleetsave and learn some eithisc from google searches BRO :cya:

• the gang of morons and swindlers isn't supposed to write the meaning here alone gays are playing. and these your pitiful statements. I would recognize the defeat as if one person attacked me

• the gang of morons and swindlers isn't supposed to write the meaning here alone gays are playing. and these your pitiful statements. I would recognize the defeat as if one person attacked me

Now I don't get you.. Are we the same person (me) cheating on several accounts or are there more of us? i seriously don't follow you now? :rofl:

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub...

Relax

"... To fight against oneself is the most difficult war, to overcome oneself is the most beautiful victory ..."

• I'm sorry snajpi about your fleet and wish FR.
    But I can't stand, that you are complaining about the NSD members to not playing alone... did you play alone, when Max Payne run crying to you that I'm attacking and you gracefully ninja'd my entire fleet for him? and after I asked in a normal toon what happened, why were you friends or just a lucky one you didn't even reply me... Ridiculous.

• I'm sorry snajpi about your fleet and wish FR.
    But I can't stand, that you are complaining about the NSD members to not playing alone... did you play alone, when Max Payne run crying to you that I'm attacking and you gracefully ninja'd my entire fleet for him? and after I asked in a normal toon what happened, why were you friends or just a lucky one you didn't even reply me... Ridiculous.

Is that what he was trying to say? Didnt quite understand that... So he complains that no other players should be friends and ACS together even if from different alliance? LOL. Go figure coming from the guy that sends nukes at people for probing too much. :lol:

• Congrats to everyone involved in this attack... this was a massive amount of ships on air... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

This is Ogame at it's best....

To The defender.... FR's... But be aware that in an Uni with ACS, this is more than usual... like u know it for sure... :lol: