New Universe Japetus - April 6th 2017 - Discussion

• This one seem good one, there is no too much DM abuse, but 3.5 hrs late and almost top 100, so dead before even started...
    Anyone willing to play should start this one because looks like dm abusers didnt get in a lot here

• This one seem good one, there is no too much DM abuse, but 3.5 hrs late and almost top 100, so dead before even started...
    Anyone willing to play should start this one because looks like dm abusers didnt get in a lot here

Why do you need to spread the negative energy to the others? Why so toxic and salty ? Why ?

It tooked for you 3.5h to get in top 100.... for me was in 1 hour with no DM.

DM is part of this game for years now, you should have been adapted with that.
    If you love this game you should play it and have fun but not talkin' nonsense.

The universe specifications are great, ive already seen some good amount of good players in the universe, it will be fun later on.
    Who ever started GL guys, and whoever will join will have fun also.

But for thoose players with the thoughts like tarik,i think its better just to be quiet or leave the game.

LOOKING FOR TOP 10 ACC

• Buzz off idiot im inviting people in, most of them doesnt want to join because of dm abuse in the start, but this one is different and i just told that in my post, if you cant understand what are you reading then dont comment

• Buzz off idiot im inviting people in, most of them doesnt want to join because of dm abuse in the start, but this one is different and i just told that in my post, if you cant understand what are you reading then dont comment

Woah, calm down there sparkie, i wasn't responding to your stupid comment. no need to throw insults around. DM abuse or not. i stand by my comment. GL to everyone who joins. silly. it will be down to 800 players in a few months anyways like hyper.

• calm down tarik. yes dm is there, its in every uni. this has been coveres a hundred times.

and i agree, whats with the negative stuff all the time? if you dislike the game so much quit playing.

im rank 30 with 0 dm so the uni is doing just fine as of right not. youll be fine.

cheers

the cold hard parrot truth..

• You people really dont like to read, i have said there is not much dm as in other unis, but there isnt a lot of people because in the last few unis where venice played was like 4 k points in first 30 mins of uni, but now its 1.2 k in 8 hrs...
    Read few times, think, and then comment, its not like im writing this stuff in chineese you know

• there is no too much DM abuse, but 3.5 hrs late and almost top 100, so dead before even started...

Who care about DM abuse ?
    3.5h "almost in top 100" that describes how good you are Mr. Tarik.
    Isnt this negative? :)
    Again with DM abusers, and its way more sarcasm here than the opinion.

Just stop replying, and repeating yourself that we need to read it 100 times,
    I think you should read that what you wrote and open your mind.

Sorry for the spam, i'm out of this thread.

Once again, Good luck to everyone.

LOOKING FOR TOP 10 ACC

• Being in top 100 after being late 3.5 hrs means players arent trying too hard, so anyone willing to start isnt yet late, but again, youre a moron, and you dont like to think, im not against dm anyway, but most people are, and thats why i had to say there arent many dm players here to try to make people join, and yet again, try to read and think before typing

WARNING: please stop with the insults. i let the first ones slide. this is enough. you said you part now move along if you cant be civil. /deadparrot

• LOL tarik....I just read your post and understood it completely. Not sure how they couldn't read that you stated there is not much DM abuse in this uni so more people should join and stay in this uni because it is different. Also you said you joined 3.5 hrs late and not that it took you 3.5 hrs to get top 100.

Here is the top 10 currently...not a huge amount of DM being used which is good. Oh and yes a lot of people care about heavy DM use. So far I like the uni but I am sure I will quit since its not really my ideal speed which is 2x or less. Currently I have right around 200 points with no DM used other than what they give you on start up.

">

1. Tbh, you tend to complain about dm a lot so in their defense, when they see the words "dm abusers" they assume you complain.
    2. You said," This one seem good one, there is no too much dm abuse, "but" 3.5 hours late and almost top 100, so dead before even starting." You used the conjunction in a negative way. So no matter how much positive statements you have there, it ends up being negative.