New Universe Ganimed Oct 18th - Discussion

• So, just for clarification, this IS OFFICIALLY a 3x fleet, 5x ECO??? If so, there has to be some sort of corrective action for people who invested in this uni and did not get what was advertised right?

• Two unis in a row that something got messed up....undisclosed early opening for Fidis and now these falsely advertised specs. What the heck is going on? Lol. GA input would be great please

• actually cant we get some pressure on GF to fix whatever we want? Thats will be the good soluotion for all of us?

• yayyyyy yet another thing that had potential to be really cool that GF :censor: up, was almost excited to actually play this game again. brb deleting acc, glad I didn't spend any money :beer: sucks to you guys that did, hope you can get a refund

:bday: Thanks Disaster for the sig :bday:

Hofs: More than you
    Advanced: A Lot More than you
    Super Advanced: More than you, but especially more than Frat :beer:
    But not as many as the number of times SRI has been top 10'd
    :rofl:
    Rips Crashed: More than DegO :thumbsup:

• Two unis in a row that something got messed up....undisclosed early opening for Fidis and now these falsely advertised specs. What the heck is going on? Lol. GA input would be great please

GA gave his input, owned up to the mistake, and apologized. Shocker I know - but we're all human here. He accidentally flipped 2 numbers around in the announcement. Are you guys really saying that a typo in an announcement is this big of a deal? It's day 2 of the uni. If you bought DM and are not going to play on the new server, put in a support ticket and we can try to help you on a case by case basis.

Sometimes they really are out to get you.

• He accidentally flipped 2 numbers around in the announcement. Are you guys really saying that a typo in an announcement is this big of a deal? It's day 2 of the uni

props to him for owning up to it and it's appreciated you guys will be working to help out with refunds and stuff :beer: But it really is a big deal, this would have been the first US uni with 5x fleet speed, and it would have been wonderful. Instead we get more of the same garbage fleet speed with mad crazy eco speed yay so fun

:bday: Thanks Disaster for the sig :bday:

Hofs: More than you
    Advanced: A Lot More than you
    Super Advanced: More than you, but especially more than Frat :beer:
    But not as many as the number of times SRI has been top 10'd
    :rofl:
    Rips Crashed: More than DegO :thumbsup:

• GA gave his input, owned up to the mistake, and apologized. Shocker I know - but we're all human here. He accidentally flipped 2 numbers around in the announcement. Are you guys really saying that a typo in an announcement is this big of a deal? It's day 2 of the uni. If you bought DM and are not going to play on the new server, put in a support ticket and we can try to help you on a case by case basis.

It's not a big deal. I just don't want to play in a uni with 5x's eco, def to debris, and x3 fleet speed. I wanted a high fleet low eco uni and this si the opposite. nbd :P

Better luck next uni

• I'm pretty sure there's no defense to debris field, just 70% ship to DF.
    GameForge seems to be feeling generous with the high speed stats lately, so maybe next time.

Sometimes they really are out to get you.

• what's not that big of a deal to so,e could be to others, so that should never be discounted. I'm not saying anyone be beat for the mistake, but specs are everything when considering a uni. Also, it's day 2 sure...this is true. But for people who woke up earlier than normal to get in, played constantly, and invested time and effort into something only to have it be errors, is a big deal. Also, money is a problem yes, because of the process to refunds. GF can't just say it's an easy fix.

• I'm going to go ahead and manage expectations by saying that more than likely none of you will see refunds. GameForge doesn't refund for "I don't like the universe settings", regardless of if they were announced correctly or not.

However, I will certainly submit each request that is sent in via ticket or emailed to me. Please note that I have no power personally to do anything about it; the only thing that I can control is the narrative, which I intend to remain open and honest about.

0zV072M.jpg

• And that is appreciated, Pink. Please don't misinterpret what I'm saying here. Of course, mistakes happen. It's not about how it happened or who, its more about the disappointment of it NOT being so. Believe me, I'm very appreciative of you being upfront and honest. It's just the SITUATION that is frustrating. No harsh words intended, my friend :)

• The most shocking thing to me is that I actually felt like there could be a mistake about the specs when I saw them for the first time, believe me or not I really did think Eco and Fleet Speed could be the other way around and the reason is that as far as I know there isn't a single Universe in any OGame community with Fleet Speed higher than Eco Speed.

Anyway I was really excited about the announced specs, speacilly because it would have been the first Universe ever with higher Fleet Speed over Eco, unfortunatly they came out wrong... it's a mistake, and of course everybody can make a mistake, won't make me quit the Universe but it certainly makes me feel less excited about it.

Just wondering, if I didn't say anything how long you guys think it would have taken for someone to notice and actually speak? xD