+Ninja [TOT: 2.802.321.000] MSR [Bushido] vs. Bizzle [Dark] (A: 2.550.001.000, D: 252.320.000)

• holy crappy pants this is a great hit!

nice work bizzle; hope you enjoy having bushido breathing down your neck for the next eternity :fie:

good luck rebuilding msr :beer:

• waauuu that ship count and these so confident merged uni new players.. skill 0 sadly.. to much good acs going tto rotten cause of that... so saad... gif me one good decent acc and i ll get top 10 in no time!. :P :giggle:

• Wow bizzle. They grow up so fast. congrats and let one of us know when you want it moved.

Kevlar

Board Admin/ GO - Ogame.us
    SMOD - Ogame.se

• Haha atta boi Bizz!! Glad u stayed solid after all the trash we were giving you in chat!! Now just gotta get the rest of DARK going

• Wow, you must have a very good phone, mine takes forever for the pages to load so I cannot imagine trying to deal with everything all at once and getting it right.

• I see things have been pretty crazy this week. Rake gets ninja'd, top 10's are popping up all over the place, MSR gets into the catnip and starts feeding the small fries.......the list goes on.

Nice ninja Bizzle. You seem to be good at them. :thumbsup:

And to MSR:

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy: