[TOT: 2.736.803.500] Sanctum [Together] & Ace25 [CaDi] vs. The Merovingian [UCV] (A: 10.000.000, D: 2.726.803.500)

• First of all, a special thanks to Ace and Goran!

I found The Merovingians fleet, and launched, but without luck.

The next day I decided to scan the inactive planet right next to his moon, in the hopes of there being an attack fleetsave going on. Lucky me.

Ace got a colony out there. Getting a moon there was a rather unlucky process (Must be Gorans littlefighters), getting rid of The Merovingians moon was on the other hand lucky (1st try).

Rest was just lock and load!

Glwrb The Merovingian :)

On 21-01-2016 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker Sanctum [Together]

Deathstar 150

Attacker Ace25 [CaDi]

Deathstar 3.000

Defender The Merovingian [UCV]

Small Cargo 1.149
    Large Cargo 15.555
    Light Fighter 74.918
    Heavy Fighter 1.705
    Cruiser 10.437
    Battleship 10.220
    Recycler 670
    Espionage Probe 165
    Solar Satellite 445
    Destroyer 5.001
    Deathstar 13
    Battlecruiser 5.643
    Rocket Launcher 12.305
    Light Laser 1.001
    Heavy Laser 50
    Gauss Cannon 25
    Ion Cannon 81
    Plasma Turret 201
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker Sanctum [Together]

Deathstar 150 ( -0 )

Attacker Ace25 [CaDi]

Deathstar 2.999 ( -1 )

Defender The Merovingian [UCV]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    113.243.113 Metal, 25.703.705 Crystal and 163.481.005 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 10.000.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 2.726.803.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 618.120.800 metal and 376.228.000 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 302.427.823 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 726.363.913
    Crystal: 397.931.705
    Deuterium: 162.481.005
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 1.286.776.623 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -1.690.728.613
    Crystal: -973.845.205
    Deuterium: -364.657.505
    The defender(s) lost a total of 3.029.231.323 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.2

[BOSS] - Hydra - Sanctum - [RETIRED]
    Hydra HoFs ≠48≠ (3x top 10 solo, 2x top 10 acs)

[TOGETHER] - Barym - Sanctum - [RETIRED]
    Barym HoFs ≠6≠

• Have seen strange things before, but certainly didn't expect to see this size of a fleet on an attack fleet save. Sanctum spotted it, but had some R.L. things to take care of & wasn't going to be around much. Waited for a couple hours to make sure there wasn't a quick recall; after the fleet had been in the air long enough, in went the colo ship & yes, Goran's LF must have been out at the pub :beer: for too long. (the 8th round finally did the job).
    I had a good long talk with my rip pilots after their last round with the smurfs and apparently it sunk in. First round of pilots blew up the moon and they even returned home to tell about it. http://prntscr.com/9tfkkc

Pleasure flying with you sanctum. GLOTR Merovingian, hope you have a speedy rebuild & avoid future attack fleet saves...

• When you guys set up a mobile colony with a moon are you just using it to launch from or are you building a jumpgate with DM/boosters to get the RIPs in ASAP?

Great hit with huge profits, I look forward to seeing what happens when Io and Barym merge

• So you Lanxed his fleet, had an arrival time but yet found it necessary to pop the moon so the fleet would return to the planet and you could also smash his defenses?

NICE HIT FELLAS

I'm sure he'll keep playing after that.
    Rogarn warned every one that using such tactics would kill off the uni- on with yet another Merge.....

• FYI Mero recalled his attack, so there is no way we could know the return time except the MD. If we want to smash someone's defense we'll just do it.

• Pay no attention to War Eagle... he just enjoy's trolling threads that have nothing to do with him... :wink2: For what it's worth, defender still had a good 10+ hours out to the target & I don't think anyone was planning to sit on lanx for 10 hours waiting for a recall... :pillepalle: (it's much easier to just pop the moon and have exact time... )
    I also don't see the defender in smurf mode, after the hit; which is odd, considering how many v-mode warriors that run there, even when they don't get hit...

On a side note, if I lost 25 rips on Moon D's there would still be over 1B. in profit; not sure what's wrong with that :confused2:
    Again, nice work & nice hit sanctum!

I also don't see the defender in smurf mode, after the hit; which is odd, considering how many v-mode warriors that run there, even when they don't get hit...

I merged here from Electra, and watched all of the "Smurfs" as you call them go into V-Mode after an attack like this one. The point you are missing is:
    When a player does every thing right to protect their fleet(FS) and the top Dogs use this tactic - what other option is there?

This tactic was rampid for awhile about 1.5 years ago that is why there are sooo many in SmurffVille.

But as I said: "Nice hit fellas!!!"

For the record: I don't care what you guys do- this uni is already dead and the Merge is coming.

• Everything right?
    He attack fleetsaved, is that doing it right? So you're saying if there is an opportunity to gain 1B in profit, we should let it pass?
    I wouldn't mind if the player asked what he/she could have done better? This is something everybody could do. Also I don't think anyone in top 10 would mind passing on some wisdom, if you just asked nicely?

Again, thanks for the help Ace :biggrin2:

EDIT: I also launched on the fleet the day before, so he/she knew that we knew it was there? He/she had several other moons, so he/she could just move it?

[BOSS] - Hydra - Sanctum - [RETIRED]
    Hydra HoFs ≠48≠ (3x top 10 solo, 2x top 10 acs)

[TOGETHER] - Barym - Sanctum - [RETIRED]
    Barym HoFs ≠6≠