Phalanx Hit ctc [T-K] vs. randyblair [Klingons] (A: 90.608.000, D: 752.243.000) [TOT: 842.851.000]

• First , Thx my mate Flugel :beer:
    He found this guy and tell us ,I just had time to attack him :phatgrin:

Thanks again Flugel :beer:

On 01-12-2015 --:--:--, the following fleets met in battle:

Attacker ctc [T-K]

Cruiser 96.386
    Battleship 14.015
    Bomber 4.594
    Destroyer 16.154
    Battlecruiser 30.632

Defender randyblair [Klingons]

Small Cargo 3.200
    Large Cargo 3.500
    Light Fighter 3.051
    Heavy Fighter 10
    Cruiser 399
    Recycler 413
    Espionage Probe 1.894
    Solar Satellite 288
    Deathstar 3
    Rocket Launcher 160.000
    Light Laser 80.000
    Heavy Laser 1.000
    Gauss Cannon 200
    Ion Cannon 1.000
    Plasma Turret 1.000
    Small Shield Dome 1
    Large Shield Dome 1

After the battle ...

Attacker ctc [T-K]

Cruiser 94.559 ( -1.827 )
    Battleship 13.864 ( -151 )
    Bomber 4.562 ( -32 )
    Destroyer 16.126 ( -28 )
    Battlecruiser 30.371 ( -261 )

Defender randyblair [Klingons]

Destroyed!

The attacker has won the battle!
    The attacker captured:
    4.558.252 Metal, 853.972 Crystal and 12.811.259 Deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 90.608.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 752.243.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 82.717.600 metal and 54.548.200 crystal.
    The attacker captured a total of 18.223.483 units.

The chance for a moon to be created from the debris was 20%.
    The attacker(s) captured the debris.

Summary of profit/losses:

Summary attackers(s)
    Metal: 32.830.852
    Crystal: 27.708.172
    Deuterium: 4.342.259
    The attacker(s) made a profit of 64.881.283 units.

Summary defender(s)
    Metal: -570.341.252
    Crystal: -152.145.972
    Deuterium: -47.979.259
    The defender(s) lost a total of 770.466.483 units.

Powered by OGotcha CR Converter 4.1.1

• In the meantime, I will sell deut at great rates to anyone who wants to put these knuckleheads in their place.
    They just lost a deut supplier.

The Klingon Empire

• You're welcome! Always nice to see some defence smacked :)
    Enjoy the profits!

ACS Top 10's: ? --- Solo Top 10's: ? (who knows? stopped counting)
    QUIT: Quantum.us: #1, Eridanus.us #1

Playing: Taurus.nl #1, Pegasus.nl #4

• first I ve tried to kill his fleet last night he was off more then 60m and sitting... as soon as I ve launched, he came online???

Ok I m not saying he uses any scripts, but it smells bad... and then goes his big mouth...

I know we re not suppoused to copy msgs from ingame... but I need to let you all see his disgrace... he is a dirty little ungrown boy.. who have anger problems and take this game to serious...

MODs I know this is waaaay to much for boards, I agree,...so I m letting you decide...
    this serves only for this poor guy s disgrace... if you think it should be removed... remove it...

Private messages snipped. Please refrain from posting them in the future, unless you have clear permission from the other party. - QL

I guess , you gonna have some visits often now, better be prepped for it ... and NO FR FROM ME

• You've already proven that you ain't so tough without your top five bullies to back you up, and now you're gonna go cry to the mods of THIS board, who have nothing to do with it?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2: :crying2:

Grow up, your momma needs a paying renter for her basement.

The Klingon Empire

• I know you all see what I m talking bout here...

inmature little boy... and dont worry I have nothing to prove to you or my boyz, and not gonna even try to explain to you what happened there... but be sure...

I AM COMING TO GET YA , WITH EM OR WITHOUT EM ...

I actually love you,... you make me smile, and make me wanna play this game even more, you should train some people , probabla fleeters.. cause you make people wanna recy somebody

c yaaa

FreakO out

• The reason T-K is ruling Sirius is because we have proven to be the best team. This hit proves it again. A simple tip and someone is able to act directly. That's what an alliance does and what's it for: to act like a team and help each other. FreakO is part of that team as well and backs us up when needed: as it should be. Now each of us could smash you away individually with ease, so taunting us your way might not be the best choice for you. You try to be the big boy in your pm's, but with such reactions you are clearly the most pathetic one... You're smashed for a large hit and profit, if you don't like that start playing something else: OGame is nothing for you.

• Nice hit :)

I was seriously considerimg this myself, only he came online instantly when I spied him before.

3.2.1 is a countdown, not a rate, lol!

• My strength is in my infrastructure. I don't need a fleet, nor really do I need Def.
    You are at the top because this game is not one of skill, it's one of ambush while someone is offline. It is what it is.

I'm not afraid of you. I stand up to bullies. What you didn't hear from Achilles, ctc, or whatever is that I blew away his whole planet with IPMs in retaliation.

I will rebuild my mining fleet.

And I will conduct my business as usual with those who want to buy deut from me.

You can't stop that no matter how hard you try. So posting how you sucker punched someone is not only ungentlemanly, it's cowardly.
    *slow clap*

So bring it...you won't get that level of profit again, I assure you.

• nice hit ctc!! you have been real busy lately !!

this story took and interesting turn i will get the popcorn and enjoy the ride
    This is gonna get good :popcorn2:

• someone with all planets in 1 system, 2 moons and mostly def will hurt us? :biggrin2:
    do some researches on how our accounts are build. I think you are able to do 2M damage on me max. According to my sources you still have 600k+ def left to ipm/bash away if we really want to. Just be wise and pick a fight you can win, it's 7 against 1 here with each of the 7 100x larger than you are.

• I just wanted to tell you remember FS :phatgrin: :phatgrin: :phatgrin:

I did mistake FSing from my planet instead of my moon. My bad. So I will give you that it was excellent timing on your part.

Still cowardly, and you'll never get deut from me again, so I hope it was worth it.

• someone with all planets in 1 system, 2 moons and mostly def will hurt us? :biggrin2:
    do some researches on how our accounts are build. I think you are able to do 2M damage on me max. According to my sources you still have 600k+ def left to ipm/bash away if we really want to. Just be wise and pick a fight you can win, it's 7 against 1 here with each of the 7 100x larger than you are.

Um, right.

Never said anything of the sort.
    Let me be more clear...
    You attack me, I IPM you. You know this personally, because I did it to you when you attacked me. It's not rocket science. So don't bother building def if you're going to attack me, unless you want to lose it. I stand up to bullies, just like I've said all along.

You guys are fleeters...I get it. You prey on the weak and unwary. That makes you thugs, nothing special. It's easy to talk smack when you're on top. *slow clap*

So, if it takes SEVEN of you to take *me* down, well congratulations! Doesn't prove anything except you're a bunch of punks. :nono:

By the way, you do know how you get 10 planets, right? It's called infrastructure, cupcake. You can't take that away. You can (try to) bake all 10 of my planets and I'll still be in the top 100.

This all could have been avoided if FreakO had put her big girl panties on and actually had a conversation rather than crying to her wussy punkmates. But that's how you girls roll, right?

So bring it! Or are you going to wait until I'm asleep to "teach me a lesson" on how tough you are? :goodn:

The Klingon Empire

P.S. To anyone reading this, I will give you a sweet rate on deut if your intention is to put the beatdown on these punks.

• Again.. you prove to know less and less of this game.
    I prey for the week? Follow some hits and you would knew that I only take down the big ones. Small ones nearly give anything.
    I never said it will take 7 of us to take you down, I say that each of us could take you down indivually with ease. Learn to read on that part. When it would be really necessary we are able to combine the strength of 7 to take anyone down. It's just a fight you can't win unless you are able to take down every one of us. (given the fleets left in Sirius that's impossible).

As a fleeter I hate def, so don't worry I'll start building more than necessary. You on the other hand have more than enough def to ipm down for revenge. We don't want your researches/buildings/etc. to be destroyed. Like we care. But we could attack every single one of your planets at least 6 times a day x7 = 42 times a day to keep the def/res low.

To get to your point: this could all be avoided if you learned what this game means. Mistake = getting crashed = part of the game. Learn from it, accept it and carry on and don't cry like a little baby. I'm playing this game for 11y now and in all that time whiners were taken down one by one. So accept the situation or deal with the consequences, that's how simple this game is :biggrin:

ps. ofc it's easier to wait for someone to be offline before you take away every last point of his military stat. that's just pure logic?
    To everyone who wants to take us down: Bring it on! We could use some more nice fleets for our reccies :love:

• Nice hit and nice entertainment. :beer:

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• If he's offering a sweet deal on deut to anyone who thinks of putting fleugel, ctc or freaky down, then considering the fleet required for that and the deut it would need I deduce that mr blair has a large stash of deut floating around in space

If that is true
    And he only has two moons
    And he just said thats where his fleet is based now

Well, I'm not one to suggest rampant moon distruction but this would occure to me if I had need of vast amounts of deut.

On the other hand he does seem out of touch so maybe he thinks 50m is enough to fuel that fleet needed to crash freako...

Just thinking out loud

• Sadly the banhammer came out and got hiiiiim for multiple insults.

Nice hit ctc. :)

Through difficulties, to the stars!

• I don't need a fleet, nor really do I need Def. I will rebuild my mining fleet. And I will conduct my business as usual with those who want to buy deut from me. You can't stop that no matter how hard you try.

Well I totally agree with him,...

I say we all give him a break, and wait till 2043.y to see it happen, c mon guys , give him a chance !!!

Maybe by then he grow a pair, and becomes friendly polite human being :pleasantry:

Cant wait to see that ... till then , enjoy RL ... and please for God s sake, stop having all that d*** in your mouth, it s starting to be only thing coming out of your mouth.

With love :love:

FreakO

• :popcorn2:

Sorry what oh ye nice catch well played.

:popcorn:

On a mod note there are kids that use these boards please keep that in mind before posting vulgar comments. I would imagine someone is going to come and spank you soon about the PMs.

Other than this please do go on.

Many thanks to Atina for the sig