Posts by randyblair

someone with all planets in 1 system, 2 moons and mostly def will hurt us? :biggrin2:
    do some researches on how our accounts are build. I think you are able to do 2M damage on me max. According to my sources you still have 600k+ def left to ipm/bash away if we really want to. Just be wise and pick a fight you can win, it's 7 against 1 here with each of the 7 100x larger than you are.

Um, right.

Never said anything of the sort.
    Let me be more clear...
    You attack me, I IPM you. You know this personally, because I did it to you when you attacked me. It's not rocket science. So don't bother building def if you're going to attack me, unless you want to lose it. I stand up to bullies, just like I've said all along.

You guys are fleeters...I get it. You prey on the weak and unwary. That makes you thugs, nothing special. It's easy to talk smack when you're on top. *slow clap*

So, if it takes SEVEN of you to take *me* down, well congratulations! Doesn't prove anything except you're a bunch of punks. :nono:

By the way, you do know how you get 10 planets, right? It's called infrastructure, cupcake. You can't take that away. You can (try to) bake all 10 of my planets and I'll still be in the top 100.

This all could have been avoided if FreakO had put her big girl panties on and actually had a conversation rather than crying to her wussy punkmates. But that's how you girls roll, right?

So bring it! Or are you going to wait until I'm asleep to "teach me a lesson" on how tough you are? :goodn:

The Klingon Empire

P.S. To anyone reading this, I will give you a sweet rate on deut if your intention is to put the beatdown on these punks.

My strength is in my infrastructure. I don't need a fleet, nor really do I need Def.
    You are at the top because this game is not one of skill, it's one of ambush while someone is offline. It is what it is.

I'm not afraid of you. I stand up to bullies. What you didn't hear from Achilles, ctc, or whatever is that I blew away his whole planet with IPMs in retaliation.

I will rebuild my mining fleet.

And I will conduct my business as usual with those who want to buy deut from me.

You can't stop that no matter how hard you try. So posting how you sucker punched someone is not only ungentlemanly, it's cowardly.
    *slow clap*

So bring it...you won't get that level of profit again, I assure you.