Dyrus [NoX] -vs- dgshoeman[ESA] ~(TD:64kk / Gain:22kk)

• Guy kept probing me like he was going to attack. So I decided to take the fight to him. Swift rebuild Defender.

Dyrus -vs- dgshoeman

Attacker Dyrus

Battleship............ 900
    Bomb............. 226
    Destr............. 1.000
    Battlecr............. 906

-= V S =-

Defender dgshoeman

H.Cargo............ 66
    L.Fighter............ 2.137
    H.Fighter............ 160
    Cruiser............ 190
    Battleship............ 189
    Recy............ 47
    Esp.Probe............ 2
    Sol sat............ 3
    Destr............. 33
    Battlecr............. 302
    R.Luncher............ 1.494
    L.Laser............ 56
    T.Laser............ 25
    Ion. K............. 18
    S.Dome............ 1

- after battle -

Attacker Dyrus
    Battleship............ 884 . . . . . .(lost: 16)
    Bomb............. 225 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
    Destr............. 999 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
    Battlecr............. 899 . . . . . .(lost: 7)

Defender dgshoeman
    H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 66)
    L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2.137)
    H.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 160)
    Cruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 190)
    Battleship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 189)
    Recy............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 47)
    Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
    Sol sat............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 3)
    Destr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 33)
    Battlecr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 302)
    R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1.494)
    L.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 56)
    T.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 25)
    Ion. K............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 18)
    S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender dgshoeman destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured: 1.370.249 metal 1.370.250 crystal, and 1.370.250 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 1.770.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 61.904.500 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 9.786.600 metal and 6.585.900 crystal.

-= Result =-
    (Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
    Attacker gain (-lost units): 18.713.249
    The attacker lost a total of 1.770.000
    The defender lost a total of 61.904.500
    Total Damage: 63.674.500

-= Next raids =-
    303.635 metal 1.512.583 crystal and 358.597 deuterium.
    151.817 metal 756.291 crystal and 179.299 deuterium.

Advanced bilance
    Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ...............................21.975.471

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
    34.850.000...................0.........-34.850.000
    21.554.000...................0.........-21.554.000
    5.500.500....................0..........-5.500.500
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ..............................-61.904.500

Wasat: [3] (NoX)

IO: [62] (2-1-1)

Top 10's: 1

RIP kills: 19

• If you keep this up, you might get to keep your 2nd slot on the highscore :biggrin2::biggrin2:

GO GO GO

Rips crashed: Way more than you :biggrin2:

Special Thanks to Disaster for the Sig

• Congrats, nice deut haul there.

That's been a lanx hit?

"just wow.i espongied you and you are weak.U are weak in attack.but VERY powererful in mining,probaly."

"I am referring to your vile and slanderous allegation that I work for you."
    "I know you delight in deceit and harassment, but even you must understand that some rules apply."
    "Now, have a nice day and try and find a concept of honor somewhere."
    Any more and ill start with warnings. I dont get involved much, not my style. BUT thiis is just silly.

• Some-thing-

No it wasn't. He left his fleet sitting on his moon for over two days without any activity from what I could see. That's not including the 6k sats I crashed on his planet either.

• Some-thing-

No it wasn't. He left his fleet sitting on his moon for over two days without any activity from what I could see. That's not including the 6k sats I crashed on his planet either.

This was a moon-hit? Geez, who builds satellites on a moon :wtf::wtf:

"just wow.i espongied you and you are weak.U are weak in attack.but VERY powererful in mining,probaly."

"I know you delight in deceit and harassment, but even you must understand that some rules apply."
    Any more and ill start with warnings. I dont get involved much, not my style. BUT thiis is just silly.

• It is completely useless to build sats on a moon and there is no reason to do so, except for the laughs.

Sats have an attack strength of 1 and no rapid fire - how do you want to kill probes with them? You'd need about 50 to actually sum up to 30% of the structural integrity of a single probe in 6 rounds of a battle which would start to give you the chance of a probe exploding...so why building them, if you could just go for a pair of rocket launchers? After all the RLs get rebuild after the battle. Oh and if you have no shipyard on the moon, then simply leave a single LF on the moon if you are so keen on killing probes...it has more than twice the firepower of a RL and it does come along with RF against probes.

And by the way, counter-espionage doesn't stop the probes from transmitting, so why even bothering?

...oh and just because TMT did have sats on a moon doesn't mean it renders the fact of having sats on a moon more useful than "completely useless".

• Something, please note the emoji at the end of my last post (notably this one: :golly: ) which was intended to add some humour/sarcasim/a light tone to my post.

I had no intention of building a satelite on my moon, though I have lost many probes to lonesome satelites!

/Semper

• Some-thing:

If you read my post in response to you correctly, you will have noticed this part

That's not including the 6k sats I crashed on his planet either.

I hit his planet shortly after crashing his fleet. Which is where he had his 6k sats. Make sure to pay attention to detail. Now build a fleet so we can crash it for you too.

• Paying attention to detail, yes sure. You destroyed 3 satellites in this hit. So either you are implying this hit took place on the planet which would render your previous statement "it was on the moon" to be incorrect or it does imply that you do have no idea of what you actually hit.

If you want to hit my fleet, then just do so. Since I will not cross the required amount of points anytime soon, I propose you scrap parts of your fleet, so you (i.e. "we") can finally hit me.

• No sense in arguing with someone that is noob to me. dgshoeman built sats on his moon, you want to make fun of TMT for it, then make fun of him too. like I said before, build a fleet so i can crash you too. :cya:

• No harm intended, Dyrus. Something is working on the fleet; you will have your chance.

For now, he's been sharing with me some epic newbie-war stories that are happening among some green-players. :)

• If I may quote a user in this topic: Pay attention to details.

If you read my posts correctly you realized that I wrote - and I paraphrase myself here -

This was a moon-hit? Geez, who builds satellites on a moon

At that time I made fun of dgshoeman as no other user was named so far. It wasn't before Semper mentioned the fact that the top fleeter of this universe builds satellites on moons that I explained it to be "completely useless". If your comprehension of English language does not allow these little conclusions, then I would recommend not to accuse me of making fun of TMT but not of dgshoeman.

Do you want to maintain your statement I did not make fun of both?

• Some-thing stop the trolling/spam on a hit your not even involved in. Either build fleet and make a move or not, but keep it in game. Trying to defeat a player in the board is useless.

the cold hard parrot truth..

• When parrot lays down the law you know you dun goofed :rulez: Nice hit Dyrus :thumbsup:

:bday: Thanks Disaster for the sig :bday:

Hofs: More than you
    Advanced: A Lot More than you
    Super Advanced: More than you, but especially more than Frat :beer:
    But not as many as the number of times SRI has been top 10'd
    :rofl:
    Rips Crashed: More than DegO :thumbsup: