Dean WiNCHeSTeR [HFTB ] -vs- Tobey1123 [V V ] (TD : 22.3 M )

• Battle of the day Wednesday, August 5, 2015
    The battle lasted 3 rounds

Attackers (1):
    DeaN WinCHeSTeR [X:X:X]
    Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
    Battleship 229 Lost 7
    Battlecruiser 610 Lost 3
    Loses 675.000 units
    (405.000 Metal, 225.000 Crystal, 45.000 Deuterium)

Defenders (1):
    Tobey1123 [X:X:X]
    Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
    Large Cargo 59 Lost 59
    Light Fighter 133 Lost 133
    Battleship 207 Lost 207
    Colony Ship 1 Lost 1
    Recycler 403 Lost 403
    Battlecruiser 9 Lost 9
    Loses 21.719.000 units
    (14.378.000 Metal, 6.390.000 Crystal, 951.000 Deuterium)

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured: 262.749 Metal, 262.750 Crystal, 262.750 Deuterium

Loses
    Attacking fleet: 675.000 units
    Defending fleet: 21.719.000 units
    Total: 22.394.000 units

Debris (321 Recycler)
    Metal: 4.434.900 units
    Crystal: 1.984.500 units

Profitability (321 Recycler)
    Attackers (recycling): [967%] 6.532.649 units
    (4.292.649 Metal, 2.022.250 Crystal, 217.750 Deuterium)

Attackers (no recycle): [16%] 113.249 units
    (-142.251 Metal, 37.750 Crystal, 217.750 Deuterium)

Defenders (recycling): [-71%] -15.299.600 units
    (-9.943.100 Metal, -4.405.500 Crystal, -951.000 Deuterium)

Battle report converted by ToolsForOgame

FR fast bro , dedi to alliance :beer:

• Im quite in shock too Mafkees ahahah
    Damn, you guys make poppa proud :love:
    HFTB :beer:

TetraGrammaton
    Xalynth UMC 55 Hofs Solo / 1 ACS Hof

New Number One : 1
    RIP Killed : 1

[b]------------------------------------------------

• sad to see wishing someone a fast rebuild yesterday and than do this......

did not expect this from you Dean, really not cool, but as you wish.....

the game is on lets hunt

take him off your buddy list Mafkees. he is going down

• [/quote]

take him off your buddy list Mafkees. he is going down

I am pretty sure he didnt expect Tobey1123 to make mistakes 2-3 days in a row when he said FR.
    Just sayin'

TetraGrammaton

• he expected otherwise he would not have LAUNCHED

i dont understand what u mean , sorry for my english. but tobey came here we didnt go for hunt him then made a mistake and fell a sleep so we all humans we all do mistakes. we just saw him and hit . he came here for us i think and just tell me am i wrong ? u hit 1 player (forgot his name now ) 4 times and i always said u congratz man so i didnt do anything wrong and really sorry for tobey's lost but this is just a game . u knoow i lost a big part of my fleet to agonuis and i congratz him too .so this is not a war just a game

Hey Dean, just a friendly reminder here. You have to actually say something and not just quote others, or it's considered spamming. - QL

• dont get me wrong. i do congratulate you, it was well done simple as that. plain and simple stupid mistake of tobey ore a case of insomnia :biggrin2:

to be clear:
    - the player you are referring to was def bash not fleet

where i do have a problem, is when you take someones fleet, wish them a fast rebuild and then dont even give them 24 hrs.
    in my opinion that kicking someone when he is down

nevertheless, you are a fleeter and it is the game so its allowed to do so but in my personal opinion i would have waited 2 days. if he slips up again than its his own fault
    would be the same as me hitting thot the next day, you wont see me do that. i will hit again but i give some time to restore

again: what you did is allowed and well done. CONGRATS :beer:, but your action indicates to me that i dont have to withhold a "gentlemen"like manner so for me your alliance members are open end a happy hunting target

we see eachother soon. cheers

• Bro he really rebuild fast , most people cant build that fleet in a week but he did in 1 day . so like always spied and a big fleet about 21 M loss so tell me if u saw that fleet u would hit or not ?

• honestly i would not hit if i hit the day before his main fleet. Otherwise i would have hit thot the next day as well

if yesterday were only 50 bombers ans 20 bs , than yes i would have hit too

but thats just me you are entitled to do what you did and you did it well, again when up to me i would not have done it
    perhaps i am strange in that

• Hey guys, y'all are getting a bit off topic here. Let's try to stick to it, and move the disagreements elsewhere. :thumbup:

firma-2.jpg

~Thank you to my sig artist, fulmine0_1~

• Hey guys, y'all are getting a bit off topic here. Let's try to stick to it, and move the disagreements elsewhere. :thumbup:

small question and small remark:

how is this off topic? i dont understand. we discuss this hit

the remark: dean was not quoting only others above. the last remark in that message is actually not a quote of me but these are deans words :biggrin2:

• You had an opportunity to hit me the following day?
    I wasn't aware ;)

And if you are trying to make me believe my members are not on your hunting list after orchestrating my destruction then your obviously underestimating/insulting my IQ :dash:
    Sure we don't have a pact or nothing of that sort, but lets not degenerate this into a war.
    The hits were opportunistic on both sides and personal philosophy about the game should not be the subject of conflict especially if it only differs in 1 single detail : 24h of breathing after a hit.

I took the hit well and I expect the same. This was no low blow. It was pure No Fleetsave=No Fleet

TetraGrammaton

• You had an opportunity to hit me the following day?
    I wasn't aware ;)

And if you are trying to make me believe my members are not on your hunting list after orchestrating my destruction then your obviously underestimating/insulting my IQ :dash:
    Sure we don't have a pact or nothing of that sort, but lets not degenerate this into a war.
    The hits were opportunistic on both sides and personal philosophy about the game should not be the subject of conflict especially if it only differs in 1 single detail : 24h of breathing after a hit.

I took the hit well and I expect the same. This was no low blow. It was pure No Fleetsave=No Fleet

i saw your fleet purely by coincidense. i lanxed the planet you were attacking because that was the planet i was going for as wel. did not lanx any of your planets...... so it was pure luck,

and for the hunting list..... i have no hunting list

as for the rest agree to disagree