Zen [Bushido] & YummMini [Bushido] -vs- Xepedosthens [JNR] ~(TD: 1,44 G) (TP: 215,54 M)

• Totally dead acc when I mass-probed.
    Nearly 100ss away so I only sent the ships you see below.
    Finally got to take my lf horde for a spin, hehe.
    Cheers for the probes, Yumm... they made the difference between a win and a loss.
    :pump:

As for defender, hope everything's ok in RL...
    ...it's strange for an account that pops in and outta vmode to be sitting still like that.

^Just taking a dig at your love of philosophy.
    :biggrin2:

FR.

• I'd buy the one on the right a beer in a heartbeat :D

Nice shooting you two, keep it coming!

GLOTRD

Sig brought to you by ma boi DISASTER. Keep it real.

"We're more than just a people or an army. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas—but we can certainly kill you."

• Hope all is okay in rl defender. You been around for some time and this is not normal for you. Just the same, nice quick work yumm and zen :borg:

the cold hard parrot truth..

• :phatgrin: very nice hit Zen :phatgrin:
    :beer: GLOTRD hope everything in RL is good too :beer:

• Welp, thought I sent the fleet on a 20 hour fs. Turns out I did it for half. -facepalm- Job searching has fried my brain lately.
    Would have checked but was skyping on the phone with some special someone at the time.
    I didn't know what happened until SWK sent me a personal msg wishing me a fast rebuild the next morning.
    Eh, been almost a year since my last crash. Gives me more of a reason to remain a miner. I'll be rebuilding soon.

"It's just an error on your system, reboot and start again."

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)