Dyrus[NoX] -vs- smokinanon[Wahr] (TD:25m)

• So, the backstory to this is that [ESA] and [Wahr] attempted to send an all out ACS against TMT today. They ended up recalling.

Earlier on in the day, I probed this guy, while doing my usual rounds throughout the uni. I received a message saying something about being :censor: smacked, and asking how one of my alliance members :censor: felt. Slightly confused as to what I had done to this guy to make him so angry with me, I went along with my day uninterrupted.

Later on, I caught his fleet returning from their ACS attack, that was recalled, on lanx. I referred to the message that was sent to me, and decided that he needed to be attacked. Get my attention by acting immature, and ill focus more of my time on you, regardless what your rank is. So I launched on him to land 2 seconds after the return.

From this point on, the immaturity continued. The beauty of deleting messages before you have to read them :biggrin:

I received a very pleasant message after the attack landed..(this is becoming a very trend redundant by now)..telling me thanks for the moon :censor: , and that all of us NoX guys aren't the wisest. And to add one more thing in regards to a question that was asked to me, about how it feels to attack a rank 142 scrub....It feels like a HoF, and a profit. I'm glad that I could further your progression in this game with a moon.
    (I actually mean that despite how evil people (you) believe me to be)

I think this is the most :censor: icons that I have ever had to use. Which is kind of saddening.

I want it to be known, that I have never had a negative experience with anyone in Wahr. I have actually had some very pleasant/funny conversations with some of them.

The Defender was able to snag 2m off the DF, however it was still a good profit for me with what I was able to grab.

On (25.06.2015 04:23:03) the following fleets met in battle::

Dyrus -vs- smokinanon & Semper & Logan & GUTTED & gabby

Attacker Dyrus

Cruiser............ 566
    Battleship............ 262
    Destr............. 312
    Battlecr............. 279

-= V S =-

Defender smokinanon

S.Cargo............ 111
    H.Cargo............ 40
    L.Fighter............ 3.770
    H.Fighter............ 2
    Cruiser............ 60
    Battleship............ 50
    Sol sat............ 20
    Battlecr............. 10
    R.Luncher............ 492
    T.Laser............ 24
    Ion. K............. 30
    Plasma............ 2
    S.Dome............ 1
    L.Dome............ 1

Defender Semper

Esp.Probe............ 1

Defender Logan

Esp.Probe............ 1

Defender GUTTED

Esp.Probe............ 1

Defender gabby

Esp.Probe............ 1

- after battle -

Attacker Dyrus
    Cruiser............ 522 . . . . . .(lost: 44)
    Battleship............ 259 . . . . . .(lost: 3)
    Destr............. 312 . . . . . .(lost: 0)
    Battlecr............. 279 . . . . . .(lost: 0)

Defender smokinanon
    S.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 111)
    H.Cargo............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 40)
    L.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 3.770)
    H.Fighter............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
    Cruiser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 60)
    Battleship............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 50)
    Sol sat............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 20)
    Battlecr............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 10)
    R.Luncher............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 492)
    T.Laser............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 24)
    Ion. K............. 0 . . . . . .(lost: 30)
    Plasma............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 2)
    S.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)
    L.Dome............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender Semper
    Esp.Probe............ 0 . . . . . .(lost: 1)

Defender Logan

Defender GUTTED

Defender gabby

Defender smokinanon Semper Logan GUTTED gabby destroyed.

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured: 478 metal 0 crystal, and 0 deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 1.456.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 23.464.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 4.964.700 metal and 1.862.100 crystal.

The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %
    The enormous amounts of free metal and crystal draw together and form a moon around the planet
    Was donated the moon!

-= Result =-
    (Assuming nobody got the debris..)
    Attacker gain (-lost units): -1.455.522
    The attacker lost a total of 1.456.000
    The defender lost a total of 23.464.000
    Total Damage: 24.920.000

-= Harvest report =-
    Your recycler(s) (350) have a total cargo capacity of 7.000.000.
    At the target 3.964.700 Metal and 862.400 krystal are floating in space.
    You have harvested
    3.964.700 metal and 862.400 crystal.

Advanced bilance
    Attacker lost.............gain..........difference
    1.015.000..................478..........-1.014.522
    353.000......................0............-353.000
    88.000.......................0.............-88.000
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ...............................-1.455.522

Defender lost.............gain..........difference
    16.882.000...................0.........-16.882.000
    6.242.000....................0..........-6.242.000
    340.000......................0............-340.000
    --------------------------------------------------
    Summary: ..............................-23.464.000

Wasat: [3] (NoX)

IO: [62] (2-1-1)

Top 10's: 1

RIP kills: 19

• Great hit! I am happy it is against a Wahr. They are happy because they now have one more moon.

Good job, good profit.

Thank you DISASTER for this magnificent signature.

Former GameOperator

• Mmmm, it is a shame you had a bad experience from that, Dyrus. Congratz on your hit!!

From our end in the acs chat, I got the impression he wasn't speaking ill to you and he was (obviously unsuccessfully) trying to exchange humorous banter with you.

Anyway, swift rebuild to Smokinanon, congratz on the moon. I had fun this evening, and I found the ending acs defend to be epic.

:goodn:, and enjoy the profits Dyrus.

/Semper

• So you are mad because he beat you in a smack war? well you beat in a lanx war. I think you came out better off.

GLOTR Defender :missile:

Glad to see that the big guys still can be attacked. WTG guys.

I wonder if he really use any of those :censor: like you said. really? :pillepalle:

Their fatal flaw is They hate us cuz' they aint us
    Us animals need to stay together---mr fox

• Nice hit !

Geez Dyrus, you came back realy strong on those Dessies :phatgrin:

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    "Albert Einstein"

• All you can do is attack 140 ranks below you.. Congrats on getting in the universe first! :puke: Clearly didn't use that much profanity because you would have reported me with your sensitivity level over 9000.

• Great hit. Fun to watch you tear these :censor: up. Keep it up! :)

• I wonder if he really use any of those :censor: like you said. really?

If it wasn't against rules to show screenshots of PM's I would've added those into my story. But I can't unless I have consent of the second party.

All you can do is attack 140 ranks below you.. Congrats on getting in the universe first! Clearly didn't use that much profanity because you would have reported me with your sensitivity level over 9000.

Point proven^

No rule broke here. Wrong use of the report button. /deadparrot

Wasat: [3] (NoX)

IO: [62] (2-1-1)

Top 10's: 1

RIP kills: 19

• .. You are the pettiest player I've met in Ogame, gl in life. NoX clearly just waits til the new uni's open and then pat themselves on the back (says in all in your alliance page).. Lol.

• First, thank you Dyrus for providing the back story. :gamer: It makes the post far more interesting!

And it looks like congrats all around.
    Congrats Dyrus :thumbup: on the successful hit and good profit!
    Congrats to Smokinanon on the great MOOOOOONNNN. :vain:
    And Congrats to Semper for providing a great evening of entertainment for all of us. :beer:

I don't know what you boys are doing to me but I am starting to like watching you fight on these boards. It's kinda sexy. What is wrong with me?? :monster:

Just one person has to go and really should be banned because he makes me feel really sick when I see him.

It's this guy :puke: , the Throw Up Moji

Can someone please attack him and destroy him? *sniper2*

Edited once, last by Asleep ().

• .. You are the pettiest player I've met in Ogame, gl in life. NoX clearly just waits til the new uni's open and then pat themselves on the back (says in all in your alliance page).. Lol.

Hey Smokinanon, I had a fun evening with you and the others, and while the humor you shared was borderline and I could understand why it was funny, comments like the one above (and the one Dyrus quoted) are just flawed in logic.

banter = ok/good
    flawed logic = not good/no fun

If you're making an argument in semi-seriousness with flawed logic, then is it not enjoyable for either party. If you're making a troll statement for some fun, then make it more obvious!!!

Anyway, for if you do not see the flaw in your logic... Dyrus or NoX joining a server first has very little to do with their skill or success. I joined Wasat a month to two months after the server opened, and I am top 23 in fleet now. :) While joining a server before you does offer a head-start to them, the targets for you to farm if you join a server at a later time are still plumper. This fact minimizes their head start. Essentially, they only have a large head start if you're purely a miner or if they've already crashed a lot of people to snowball the tiny advantage to a significant extent.

So long as there are targets wealthier than yourself to plunder, then you can rebuild or catch up very quickly.

Anyway, again, congratz on the moon and thanks for flying with us, Smokinanon.

• Later on, I caught his fleet returning from their ACS attack, that was recalled, on lanx. I referred to the message that was sent to me, and decided that he needed to be attacked. Get my attention by acting immature, and ill focus more of my time on you, regardless what your rank is. So I launched on him to land 2 seconds after the return.

Anyone who thinks like this a joke to me.. Ogame gangters watch out. Ogame has fallen so much if people actually find this impressive.

• Quoted from "Smokinanon"

All you can do is attack 140 ranks below you.. Congrats on getting in the universe first! Clearly didn't use that much profanity because you would have reported me with your sensitivity level over 9000.
    Point proven^

if it was that bad you should of sent it ingame to a GO. not posted it here. lol :rulez:

Their fatal flaw is They hate us cuz' they aint us
    Us animals need to stay together---mr fox