The Italian Piallers Introduction!

• Good afternoon and WELCOME everybody to

THE ITALIAN PIALLERS

PRESENTATION

We are the best crashers of ogame.it and we are arrived in the .us to teach the italian knowledge of ogame!

Maybe a lot of you would ask why of this...it's because in Italy there are a lot of excellent players and we want to show it!

It's because Italy is better, Italy is bella, bellissima!

Viva l'Italia, viva la pizza, viva il mandolino!

ABOUT US?

We come from Deimos, italian server, from two alliances: Sith and Xenocide. These two alliances now will be the same!!

ALEXHUX: Italian ogame player, crasher, spammer. He comes from Sith and he is an incredible noob, he is our founder here in Wasat. :huntsman: :modo: :hmm:

NAMI: Unique team's woman, from the south of Italy, Calabria. She is an incredible crasher, she comes from Xenocide! :tmi: :guns: :idhitit:

WSS: Amazing player, he comes from Deimos.it and Eridanius.it. Good miner, he comes from Sith. What does mean the name? WhySoSerious, this is the slogan of the alliance! :xeno: :zombie: :search:

BLACKSTAR: He comes from Sith and he is Sith's founder in Deimos.it. He didn't want to start to play in this universe but he loves bar of soaps and in our ally there are lot of them! So Black is here! :whip: :spam: :ninja:

Ngullamammt: What does mean Ngullamammt? It's like Ciao! We are very friendly and nice so we say Ngullammamt to everybody! :golly: :popcorn: :modo:

Pakotribe: He cames from Naples! The home of pizza! everybody loves pizza! :banned: :chinese: :wayne:

MANDOLINO: I am the last one! I am Xenocide's founder in Deimos.it and I want to destroy all americans noobs! And we know that in this universe there a lot of americans noob because this is an american server!! :nothingtoadd: :nothingtoadd: :nothingtoadd: :rulez: :rulez: :rulez:

P.s.: I have used a lot of emoctions because in italian forum there are only a few of these!

:tmi: :wtf: :giggle: :goodn: :cya: :bump: :ban: :nothingtoadd: :nicethread: :locked: :l33t: :hijacked: :cookie2: *whip2* :whip:

• Italian PIALLERS, you said all! :w00t: gogogo!!!! :beer:

• Thaaaanks MANDOLINO that you wrote the presentation instead of me. I'm toooo much lazy to do such things, but not enought to "piall" everyone in this US universe!!

Italians Will Rule Wasat!! :missile: :wtf: