Alliance [RED5] Standing By vs. [A A] Avengers Assemble

• I am Kora, the alliance leader of [RED5] Standing By and we are declaring a standard war against [A A] Avengers Assemble.

I'm new around here, so I'm not exactly sure how to go about this, but please help me out in order to ensure that I'm going about this properly.

Thank you!

Kora

• Be sure to open a thread for CR only, bashing rule is lifted in 12 hours from the time this was posted. Hits made before the 12 hours are still legal war hits.

I make signatures

• Kora I am Irishtoker I am the Avengers Diplomat...I find it very strange you guys Declare War on us and half your Alliance runs into vmode...get with me in game

• The nerve of some people... Going into vmode during the holidays... Unbelievable

• Pssst, check the time stamp of the war declaration.

Happy New Year guys :biggrin2:

• as far as the time stamp of the declaration of the war...it has nothing to do with the holidays...there is no time outs...what I would like though is for Kora to get with me in game so we may discuss about the war

• In response to the post from Irishtoker's post on the CR thread:

Quote from Irishtoker

I do not like the fact that 1 you can only see the number of ships in an acs attack and not actually what is coming at you when being attacked...

You should be able to see what was coming at you in any kind of attack unless your espionage tech is below level 8.

Quote from Irishtoker

2 that some of you chickens went into vmode to avoid being attacked and using the excuse of the holidays blah blah blah...

I apologize on behalf of those who are in vmode, and on behalf of myself as I was in vmode for a week between dec 22 and dec 30. However, my vacation has since ended as you could probably tell, as will theirs. Eventually.

Quote from Irishtoker

3 instead of going after the higher ranked players in the alliance you pick on the weaker ones...shows what style you guys choose to attack again CHICKENS...

If you do the math you will find that it is actually you who is guilty of picking on weaker members. Allow me to explain:

We attacked duhkilla who had 100k points at the time of the attack, belinda420 who had 100k and 84k, bads111 who had 287k points, and you who had 114k points.
    So the average number of points for our targets has been 137k.

you have attacked dr wolf who had 30k, bahbq who had 100k, and targoon who had 20k.
    So the average number of points for your targets has been..... 50k.

Quote from Irishtoker

the fact that I sent my recyclers to the debri field and the lag was so bad I hope your not using a program to do that because I have never had that problem before...I would have gotten all the debri had that not happened but for almost 5 minutes it would not show my recyclers and could not send out like I wanted to...

I encountered the same lag as you. When I noticed the res disappear from your planet I knew you were online so I slowed the attack to 2sec before rec. Hence the probes. Upon arrival my rec disappeared for 5min before finally harvesting from the df. I have included the fact that you collected some of the df in the cr report.

• you all know I have esp tech 8 infact with the officers it is +3 so esp tech 11 you have probed me enough to know that...as for me hitting your weaker players sir look at my rank compared to yours as well as you guys like to turtle up making it near impossible for me to attack the higher ranks and yes I hit targoon and dr wolf...I have not attacked bahbq so check your records

• It's against the rules for me to give away your tech levels on the forums.

I meant to refer to your alliance when I said 'you' sorry for being unclear.

If you are worried about us bashing your lowly ranked players let me suggest the following rule: Nobody is allowed to attack players with less than a quarter (up to debate) of their number of points (or maybe fleet points.. again up to debate).

Instating this rule would protect the lower ranked players from both alliances from becoming easy targets.

• ^Oh that is just sad. A war is a war. Quit crying about it and actually help those players fight back. Have you ever heard of an actual battle where someone saw a battalion and said,"Oh wait we cant attack that army. It is a small army and us being big, we should ignore any potential loot they may have ." Buck up gents.

• The entire first 50k points of the game is protected under nearly exactly what i just described. I am simply proposing extending what is essentially newby protection to cover everyone instead of just those under 50k.

• How am I supposed to teach other players how to defend themselves when I don't even know how to defend themselves myself? loljk. I understand where you're coming from, but the rule I've suggested is staying on the table.

Edited once, last by Oohnorak ().

• I totally agree profit is profit...white or yellow I will attack I don't look at honor points in a war...only ones that are protected is if you were green that is newbie protection all others are free game...I just don't like the tactical retreat that's stupid...that should not happen in a war setting

• speaking of attacking inactive players, targoon is inactive and attacks on him will be disregarded. enjoy your spoils

• Right. They would count toward a point total if this were a contest war, but it is a standard war. What I meant is that we could not care less if you hit our inactive members, and that attacks on them do not bother us in any way.

• Attacks on inactive players could not be posted in the normal HoF or CR sections, but if an alliance has an own inactive member, during a war, he could be attacked and that hit could be posted in the War CR thread.

^ There is a war in Io that had the same thing happening. Someone hits an inactive which does not count for a regular hof or cr but during a war, everything goes regardless of it being a standard (as the other war is also standard).

edit: I have to confirm it :smile: - Titanium [IT]
    SWK edit: You said this exact statement in the Io thread. :phatgrin:

• There's a war going on in my uni and I wasn't invited? that's not cool!

Disaster impacts all.

I don't hunt players.
    I don't hunt fleets.

I hunt Barym.