War Abandoned Knights [A K] vs. Ogame Academy [ACADEMY]

• Disaster, you seem like the only decent person in AK. Perhaps you can understand why I am refusing AK's proposal, and why I am staying in vmode permanently.
    The majority of the duet I was merching (when I wasn't saving for astro) was generated from my own mines, about 100kk per week. I always sold my duet at 3:2:1 pricing, so this "deal" would already result in a loss for me. Deut is not just used for fleets you know? I was a good way into nearly learning astro 22 before the shenanigans began. By being forced to trade this duet, I can no longer expand.

This is not aimed at you Disaster, but I am not going to be extorted by a bunch of neckbeards that :censor: to their own faces.

Notice - Inappropriate Language - Plumagedlizard

This is not aimed at you Disaster, but I am not going to be extorted by a bunch of neckbeards that :censor: to their own faces.

We :censor: to each other's faces, not our own. Geez, we're not that bad.

P.S:

I believe it is posted some where in here that we have no issues with people taking a break to focus on astro.

Notice - Inappropriate Language - Plumagedlizard

Just give us the d00t and nobody gets hurt.

• Always a good laugh when ad hominems get thrown about willy-nilly. You know what they say about losing an argument once insults about one's perceived character start flying. I'll have you know I'm pretty much the opposite of a 'neckbeard', but hey-ho, you keep thinking those things while in vmode, champ.

As for this Uni getting killed off by us? I've heard from several sources that a merge is coming so there goes that out the window. Besides, it's just a free rank for everyone else below ya. P.S. And as Cam's already said, it's a wargame, not Farmville. Take care over there.
    :love:

@Comp/Khan: Aww. Great to see ya pop up for once. But c'mon now, we all know the actual reason you haven't dared come back out of smurfmode is because you know your account would get obliterated. Your diplomatic skills are one of a kind.

• "I personally respect them for being able to turn a universe into a protection racket. But thats just me. If there is a way to win Ogame, AK seems to have done so."

"As for this Uni getting killed off by us? I've heard from several sources that a merge is coming so there goes that out the window. Besides, it's just a free rank for everyone else below ya. P.S. And as Cam's already said, it's a wargame, not Farmville. Take care over there."

Ok, here are some things I have noticed in the time I have played Ogame.

1: AK, WAR, APOC and BOSS along with every other #1 alliance/ some of the biggest alliances in Ogame.us to have ever existed, are all ruled by the same damn people. In fact...I could do a little research and give you a list of 20 people...that have been in the #1 alliance in every uni for the past 4 years and that have not retired...Anomander Rake, Dego, SomeRandomIdiot, Yummini, DiamondsAreForever, Disaster, IDK...ect ect ect. Just to list a few.

2: A lot of these players are moderators, including Anomander Rake as THE SUPER MOD. of the .us forums. Disaster in a Mod, IDK is a Mod....ect. ect. ect.

3: Mergers are happening at a more and more frequent pace due to the amount of inactivity in the unis that these players, as the tops, have caused by raiding out entire universes to the point of extinction.

So...I don't think a lot of you out there as lower players would be surprised to find out that these 20 players have been working their way to the top in order to have complete control of Ogame.us to the level that they can raid out entire unis to build up their accs. and once they can't progress as fast as they want to...they as mods can request a merger so they can have a new batch of players to raid to death... and then have the power to control the antics of everything in-game. It's all about acc. building. and unless you ban these players, it's going to happen continuously.
    I'll give it 10 years...maybe 15 before these players quit the game. But during that time, we as the players, will have no power what so ever to do what we want.

So yes, if there was a way to win Ogame, these top players have found the way. :borg:

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

(Thank You Dibbe for the Sig!)

• He has a solid Point:P Time for me to step up my game a little then, knock these ones of their thrones, time for the new generation;)

"If it's 1 or a 1000 sins you're still getting sent to Hell.
    So why not go for 1.000.000 sins and go down there as a legend"

• He has a solid Point:P Time for me to step up my game a little then, knock these ones of their thrones, time for the new generation;)

All i can say is GL to you and your new Goal lol :borg:

and funny thing is i didnt hear JNR crying when we came to defend them about how over powering AK is and how we hurt the uni :pillepalle:

• JNR appreciates your support in that situation but then again, we didn't ask for your help and JNR wasn't being forced to trade duet with you guys. It was optional. ;)

nVH8zBw.jpg

Japetus.us/ Spica.us/ Uni 1.us/ Peg.us/ Io.us/ Draco.us/ Kass.us/ Rigel.us/ Leo.us

• well your right but we where there for what was right :beer: and we are doing this war for a good reason and offering alot more then we could :pump:

• What WAS right. If I have to underline those 3 words then I will, because it seems that you guys in AK like to change your antics and morals depending on what you get out of certain situations. hrm...

nVH8zBw.jpg

• if you think it was all about duet then why wouldnt we just go for DFWD sence there mines are way better :confused2: i mean we can turn this :censor: up and declare on all of you that we can and kill the uni off forsure :spiteful: i dont mind that at all :giggle:

• Love your conspiracy theory, Xep. Ever realised mods are just forum police who only get told news to pass on? As far as I've noticed they have no influence on merges and have only been able to change Uni specs (e.g. Leo) after putting it to a forum vote.

As for top players raiding a Uni to death? This game by its very nature means less and less play; natural evolution/survival of the fittest right there. It's a problem that any Uni will face.

I propose we can only build civil ships and play
    Ogamefarmville. Watch the numbers drop twice as fast from boredom, though.

• "if you think it was all about duet then why wouldnt we just go for DFWD sence there mines are way better i mean we can turn this up and declare on all of you that we can and kill the uni off forsure i dont mind that at all."

Did I say that it was just about the duet at any point and time? No. I'm only, of course, going off of the main reason why you declared war on ACAD. Look at the first post. lol.
    :) And DFWD players already trade with you plenty I do believe, and if they don't...why not go after them? ohhh..look at the big bad wolf of Ogame. -sarcastic scariness-
    Love how you get mad and defensive over that.

and Zen I'm not sure how the whole mod thing works myself so you may be right... but they still have positions of authority along with connections with the higher-ups due to their positions. Think about that. I have nothing more to say on the subject.

nVH8zBw.jpg

• lol im not mad and at no point need to defend what we are doing it is a war game and is played as such :chinese: just sick of people crying about how unfair we are when we could be demanding 2-1-1 rate or quit :doofy:

• The more you talk the more you help your original cause SomeRandomIdiot...And that cause would be to look like the big bad bullies you are presenting yourselves to be. It's all just a bunch of non-sense and most of the long term players here know this, so why continue? Oh yes that's right, so you can press down your thumb on everyone else relentlessly.

"Those who cannot control the real world will seek control in other places."

nVH8zBw.jpg

• I see Academy's down 10 members from when Academy first agreed to the war. :rofl:

I see a lot of input from people not directly involved in the conflict, but that's ok. I would like to point out that while Academy's leadership make their own separate arrangements (for safety and trade) the junior members are still active but in vacation mode. Of the ten that left, 1 was booted for inactivity while the rest are happily playing the game again.

I was a leader in Academy and it has some great, active players. Recruit them. :beer:

It's shadow governors (leaders who don't help, are never around but show up and make significant organization changes) know where the door is. Hunt them. :xeno:

• Anymore Trolling/Offtopic gets warned. Keep it in mind. I'll leave the thread open, but consider this a good time to start talking with your ships.

Sig by Myself

I'll give it 10 years...maybe 15 before these players quit the game. But during that time, we as the players, will have no power what so ever to do what we want.

i laughed at his. i still occasionally play runescape. the only good version of it again. and if im lucky i actually see someone.

• wow

I can not believe you guys are really resorting to bashing a small ally or should i say an ally of small players cause you are board.

Very much shame on you and i am rooting for the little guys

GO ACADEMY GO

wait maybe i need to help them along a little.

:phatgrin:

check HOF section for how Nardoon lends a hand

Many thanks to Atina for the sig

• you mean hiding in vmode after we crushed your ally ?

• OH NO.....the mods are taking over. I didn't realize that there was a New Illuminati here on the forums and in Ogame.......oh well I guess they are everywhere.

But what are we to do? They crash us in game, ban us on forums? THEY ARE UNSTOPPABLE.

Hopefully this can't get me warned....but if it does then it merely confirms the evil mods :banned:

Lol to get on topic good luck AK :rulez:

Thank you Disaster for the awesome sig!