Elusion [n0mn0m] -vs- P_A_I_N [Covenant] TD:8.522.831.000

• When people start hacking your stuff it's time to quit. My account is going to Rainbow Dash. I only got 80k recs and hellraiser got the other.

[Ba] Elusion vs. [Covenant] P_A_I_N (8.522.831.000, Barym.us, 07/03/14)

• So you requested to have your password changed. That sounds like proof. So let me ask you this.

Why would a person pay for a fleet hit and then withdraw the payment after someone finds out and reports it. Doesn't quite sound like it was hacked.

Anyway, my responses are not appropriate to the hit but a cheated hit shouldn't even be here. Details have been submitted as they should be.

• I was on IRC with a GO the whole time. Crash him? Yeah I did. Pay for it? Not exactly. I'm done defending it and glad my goodbye hit was on a covenant

• That's enough, guys. As always the ticket system is the place for this conversation, not the message Boards. If the GO's report the hit violates a rule the thread will be closed. While the thread is open the Board rules apply to it. In this case that means no more accusations of cheating and no more spam.

Thanks for understanding. :wink:

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."

• I can see you are new here. Please be aware that posts in the universe sections require relevant comments of at least two words (minimum type comment being 'Nice hit' or 'good job') and text within videos or pictures does not count. Not a big deal but please make sure you're familiar with the Board rules.

• It is what it is. Given the situation above and the request by a mod, I shan't get a warning here by discussing the detail of the hit- they are jut that, unimportant details.

:giggle: I will confirm that right now I currently have the keys to Iso's account... I'm going to be checking in with the GO's about taking over his account and also looking at finding someone to play my current account. I have a few people in aussieland and from .org that I believe I can trust to play it for awhile.

Nothing will be decided yet though. I'm going to allow the account to sit for this week while I clear up some things going on in my real life, and handle this when my spring break arrives. Chances are high that I will take over Iso's account, but it will always remain open for him to return if he so chooses.

On another note, I realize that many people have greivences with Iso and myself. I don't care about your petty resource wars, but if you have a real greivence that you would like to :censor: take out, then feel free to contact me via my skype (nitsua_xepher). I know there are plenty that have a greivence of some sort. I will not answer messages about it here (mainly because I don't check the boards regularly).

I'm very sad to see you go Iso, but you truly have raised some hell while you've been here, and I'm sure that we will play again in the very near future, be it by you taking this account back or be it by the nature of you returning on another account. For all I know, it may be in another Uni alltogether. :borg:

As for the defender, damn. I'm really sorry (wait...) Cov, you guys just have not caught a break this last month or so. Some of the work we can see on the boards might be Iso's skill, but I think that is just coupled with plain bad luck for you guys.

:nothingtoadd:

War Hits 8
    Ninja 6
    Basic 42
    ADV 20% 13
    Top 10's 5
    RIP kills 204

• LOL the only hell Iso raised was with his mouth ha ha

as for fleeting skill the only skill i have observed is his ability to wake to the phone going beep beep

I though iso has some sort of iam going to die soon condition what happened there ? :confused2:

Many thanks to Atina for the sig

• I'm still confused on who got the DF.

Your recycler(s) (78000) have a total cargo capacity of 1.560.000.000. At the target
    [2:XX:X], 1.255.383.600 Metal and 313.331.200 Crystal are floating in space. You have harvested 1.246.668.800 Metal and 313.331.200 Crystal.

This DF ????? :tmi:

I am sure someone will own up to stealing it at some point ...... Until then, we will only be able to guess ......:goodn:

Barym.us - Rank 36 - V mode warrior
    Io.us - Rank 3 - Miner Noob
    Old School - Pride In Building Accounts From Zero

• hi all
    wanted to quit and was trying to get off barym and usa and org as here players are so bad no respect and no skill and really no manners
    so got a mess on boards to trade or such so i gave my skype and he asked me will i sell it and how much so i said 200 dolars and he said fleetcrasher sells 200 so i said give me 100 and we ok...so he told me just get out of v mode and i did and after it elusion spyed rioght away in same sec i got out ..and he payed me on my paypal.. and didnt confirm it but i trusted it all so after i logged out he sent fleet and payed me 100 dolars what i all have proof in my paypal and skype what will be sent to go s..and after hit 2 min ..he returned the pay and say to me he was hacked and acted retarded and after it all deleted me from skype ..so really ..i see today he acts like he is quitting...man i wish u come to play opn german servers or poland u can learn something or possible become a man ..not a scum u are ...
    gj with posting ..
    cheers

• Closed while we contemplate what to do with this mess.

"None could guess my confusion, my host of deluded illusions and elusive delusions! A mantle of marble hiding a crumbling core of sandstone. See how they stare at me, wondering, all wondering, at my secret wellspring of wisdom..."