Head hunt res offered from entire alliance

• We seek the destruction of one player. We as an alliance of 24 players offer ALL the res we have, to ELIMAINATE this players MAJOR fleet. Page me in game. Red Texan. Thank you.

• Don't forget
    1. Headhunts are allowed in Ogame.us but they must be posted here and a GO by opening a ticket here support.ogame.us and notify the GO before the hunt takes place.

• That's Oken for you. lol

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• "Posting any personal messages or discussions, without the consent of all involved partiesis forbidden. This applies to all Ogame or non-Ogame systems of communication such as, but not limited to, private messages, MSN or IRC."

I came across this in the forum rules and was curious if you have his permission to share that message ISO???
    If you don't believe me you can check out the rules yourself :)

• The Titan Alliance does not have a head hunting bounty on any player. Red Texan does not speak for the alliance. After Titans learned about this head hunt, every Titan member who responded has been against this action.

• "Posting any personal messages or discussions, without the consent of all involved partiesis forbidden. This applies to all Ogame or non-Ogame systems of communication such as, but not limited to, private messages, MSN or IRC."

I came across this in the forum rules and was curious if you have his permission to share that message ISO???
    If you don't believe me you can check out the rules yourself :)

Oken posted in the thread himself and had no objections to it so... I think you can bugger off for a bit