saving fleet in v mode.

• Just thought it would be great to talk about the difference in going on vacation mode vs fleet saving. True Ogame fleeters will fleet save and then guys who can have no skill at all will have nothing to worry about because they have 6 year old fleet, 6 year old mines, and this gifted ability to check vacation mode when it is time to sleep. I'm not trying to banter with anyone. This is Fornax talking vs Byrum observation. Yall are bigger fish but we can argue that you are not as "skilled". Also it is okay to go on vacation as I just did. It's the weekend and I have a family to love. :bday:

• So ...... just to get your argument right ......... you are saying that if you have a large fleet in Barym and your work takes you away from any computers for 3 - 4 days per week, then they should FS for those 3 or 4 days which would cost 100kk deut or more just to prove to people like you that they are skilled ????? :pillepalle:
    The last thread about this topic was closed and I am pretty sure this one will be soon ........ :cya:
    There are plenty of large fleets in Barym that are not v mode, so I will check the hof section later as you have stated that Barym players are not as skilled as you :goodn:

Barym.us - Rank 36 - V mode warrior
    Io.us - Rank 3 - Miner Noob
    Old School - Pride In Building Accounts From Zero

• I bet you will call me a racist for seeing things different. It's cool :huntsman:

• I bet you will call me a racist for seeing things different.

A Racist ?????? :wtf:
    Seriously ?????

Racist = Discrimination or prejudice based on race.
    The only thing I will call you is an idiot for trying to stir up racial comments on the board :rulez:

• At least you didn't correct my spelling. I accept your appology. :nothingtoadd:

• Correct me if I am wrong here vart but I don't think that is what this discussion is trying to get at. If I am understanding this correctly the matter is about the people that have bigger fleets and abuse the v-mode feature to come out and make a hit, v-mode to to hide for the night, and then get back on after the time limit is up only to repeat the process.

As you pointed out scouse, people do have lives outside of this game and certainly have the right to drop into v-mode to enjoy themselves or take care of important business. But again, I don't think vart is trying to bash those people. I'm going to stay out of this otherwise but I thought I would try to clear things up a bit.

Signature by Disaster

Retired to Spam Planet. :cool2:

SANE! You say I'm no longer sane? What ever gave you the impression that I was sane to begin with? :crazy:

• At least you didn't correct my spelling. I accept your appology.

My what ?????? ...... Apology ????? ...... why on earth would I apologise to an imbecile whose trolling attempts are really quite sad :pillepalle:

This is Fornax talking vs Byrum observation. Yall are bigger fish

Is this a new uni ????? Byrum ???? where do I join ???? and if you are going to use slang, at least have the decency to use it correctly (y'all) :goodn:

the matter is about the people that have bigger fleets and abuse the v-mode feature to come out and make a hit, v-mode to to hide for the night, and then get back on after the time limit is up only to repeat the process.

The easy way to overcome this sort of player is to make yourself unprofitable. If you leave your fleet sitting, then you deserve to get hit .... it is the first rule of Ogame ..... No FS = No Fleet, so it really doesn't matter who hits you .....

If you stay out of v mode and FS your fleet, then you don't need to worry about the fleeters who "abuse" the function :thumbup:

Warned for Insult.
    -Rhayader

• Puppetmaster is correct. That is what I was saying. But some like to get conversation topics turned into drama over here. Lol

• best option vs vmoders is just avoid them like I said in the last thread of this sort.

this discussion had no where to go really. If you have a great idea to fix vmode put it in suggestions section, otherwise it just comes across as moaning honestly. I hate that there is no good way to fight vmode fleets but it's part of the game man. set a trap, avoid them, or mess with them however you can when they are out. But a discussion thread isn't gonna make them play differently or change game functions :tongue3:

I make signatures

• This thread isn't really going nowhere.
    V-mode has been a part of this game for a long, long time and players are free to use it as often as uni allows it.
    Saying someone is a bad player because he/she V-modes is completely hilarious in my opinion.

:locked:

My Team

APW

Titanium [IT]

If you have any problems with them, please MESSAGE ME