V-mode Fleetsaving

• Here I thought we were coming to a uni with skilled players. I see half the fleeters here don't even fleet save.. Sitting in vmode until you can be at the computer the entire time you are online is a cowardly way to play ogame. I am starting to feel like this uni is a waste of my time. Maybe I'll lose my fleet to some noob who does this, because I don't hide behind the big blue shield every hour that I'm not sitting here, staring at timers.

• :wtf:

Isn't it sad that those of us who have a life outside of ogame won't just let our fleets sit on a moon when we are not online for a few days :pillepalle:

You will notice that most of the "v mode fleeters" are in v mode for days and sometimes weeks at a time ...... This actually gives you guys more targets to hit and also keeps a few of the big fleets out of the picture if you miss your FS landing by a few mins :phatgrin:

Barym.us - Rank 36 - V mode warrior
    Io.us - Rank 3 - Miner Noob
    Old School - Pride In Building Accounts From Zero

• There is a big difference between that, and what I am saying. its 12h of playing, 24h of vmode, over and over.. You don't have to be in this uni that long to see this. Maybe I will just vmode and play a different uni :]

• Feel free to vmode and leave

Some people have actual lives that we don't feel like watching over our accounts every few hours.

College, doctors, real life family problems.

But it's really none of your business

• vmode has its place but imo should be nerfed or changed in some way. It sucks for certain play styles like miners to try and fight vmoders. All you can do is dodge them basically lol. vmode lets a lot of players safely avoid consequences for their actions :dash:

I make signatures

• :censor:

Censored by Dramatiqa ~ Notice'd

• Feel free to vmode and leave

While I think it should be 2-3 days or more. I think that you complaining about this way too much because nothing will ever be done about it... As iso said... :cookie:

EDIT: Also realize the Vmoders sacrifice their production too... they lose deut production, and deut is vital for all fleeters.
    Scouse has i believe 40/32/35 mines or something like my IO mines, and he could make a ton off of them if he were not a vmode warrior in barym. But although I don't know Scouse very well, I assume he'd rather not manage 36 fleetsaves... I manage like one...lol. Their are pros and cons to everything.

Edited once, last by Thanatos. ().

• While I think it should be 2-3 days or more. I think that you complaining about this way too much because nothing will ever be done about it... As iso said...

This isn't a complaint, it is a discussion, and I'm really just calling them out on being :censor: . You can FS and be away from the computer. I do it daily. I guess disaster put it best. No respect.

Censore'd by Dramatiqa ~ Warned

• I'm really just calling them out on being :censor:

Okay, then some of my best friends in this game are " :censor: ", who have numerous top 10's and Number ones. I'll keep that in mind and deliver them that message. :wink2:

Censored by Dramatiqa ~ Warned.

• I don't think people who vmode fs take the game (or you) as serious as you think. go outside troll, it feels good. Also plenty of vmode fleetsavers get crashed too ya know. U should maybe a.) play the game longer, b.) keep taunting/backstabbing every big fleeter, c.) actually go outside :modo:

vmode can only take you so far.

• Oh would you please tell me what time it is again? Haha haha I'm seriously in real life tears from laughing!!' Thank you! :bday:

• Your right man because A. People give a flying duck what you say. (I know I sure do :cookie: ) And B. We all know someone who calls people :censor: on a video game must be a total boss. Man I hope I sure don't run into you in a dark ally bro. LoL. Show me that man stuff. I'll be sure to (along with every other fleeter who plays however they want to play) stick your opinion about how you feel about this in with the box that also contains wms fleeting skill, Isos sense of loyalty, and nardoons spelling.

:xeno:

X0YyR8S.jpg

Thanks Disaster for the siggy

]

• Osiris ......

I took your fleet from your last posted hit Here ..... I rounded it up a bit :idhitit:

I then simmed it against my LF's ....... and you lose :wtf:

So ...... instead of moaning about those of us who just don't have the time they used to have to play this game :pillepalle: .... you should be thanking us for keeping some of the bigger fleets in v mode knowing that your fleet is a little safer :goodn:

Barym.us - Rank 36 - V mode warrior
    Io.us - Rank 3 - Miner Noob
    Old School - Pride In Building Accounts From Zero

• Well, here's what we can do for you osirus.

Most of us have mobiles. We'll instabuild a moon all nice and shiny right next to where you fleetsave in g6

And you can choose a combo to get hit with.

Frats account, mine, BuyingDeut, Shax, fleetcrasher, scouse, wolfymik, rogarnen, nighthawk, etc

Really any combo of those and no one would be able to stop it. We have the resources to do it all we'd need is an hour and a half for insystem moon destructions

• I admit it but I vmode fs. Reason why is schedule can change in an instant and sometimes I am no where near a computer. I only play when I have time and when I do not, 45% of the time I just wing it and play. Again, you can complain how the game is letting these players get away with vmode fs, you can complain about how lengths of vmode should be longer. Overall, it will not change. Nothing will change. It is just an accepted fact these players will continue doing this. Maybe their reason is legit, they do have things to do. On call doctors cant be taking out your appendix and sending an attack out. Consultants do not have time to consult with their peers in Ogame because they sometimes are too busy consulting their bosses.

• you complain about vmode FSing. but what about people that use RSS feed, people who use DM for res to get a head start. there are many things that people dont like in this game but we all have to live with it. if you have a problem with me vmoding all the time. then you are welcome to pay me 400$ a week so that i dont have to work then i wouldnt need to vmode

• I doubt any of you guys who knock Osiris have the balls or know how to hit him hard.
    In fact I would almost put money on him hitting one of you for an advanced before you guys even hit him for a basic HOF.
    Serrious guys he IS that skilled.
    Now come out of V mode and prove me wrong^ ^ :biggrin: