Irish [SkyWorld] -vs- convict [C.F] (TD: ~21M)

• Not much in the way of fleet but I'll take it. Props to my ally SkyWorld and OWS. I'm including every Ogamer when I say have a safe and relaxing Easter holiday.

FR Defender

The following fleets met in battle:

Attacker: Irish
    Cruiser...833
    Battleship...1.264
    Bomber...133
    Dest....138
    Battlecr....728

Defender: convict
    L.Cargo...20
    L.Fighter...500
    H.Fighter...121
    Cruiser...33
    Battleship...11
    Recy....2
    Esp.Probe...1
    Bomber...1
    Sol. Sat...1.260
    Battlecr....5
    R.Launcher...5.318
    L.Laser...302
    H.Laser...5
    Gauss...39
    S.Dome...1
    L.Dome...1

-- After battle --

Attacker: Irish
    Cruiser...813 ( -20 )
    Battleship...1.264 ( -0 )
    Bomber...133 ( -0 )
    Dest....138 ( -0 )
    Battlecr....728 ( -0 )

Defender: convict
    Destroyed

The attacker has won the battle!
    He captured
    382.482 metal 230.483 crystal and 629.847 deuterium

The attacker lost a total of 540.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 20.744.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 1.236.300 metal and 1.319.400 crystal.
    The chance for a moon to be created is 20 %

Battle Result
    (Assuming the attacker got the debris..)
    Attacker gain: 3.258.512
    Defender lost: 20.744.000
    Total Damage: 21.284.000

Your 160 recycler(s) have a total cargo capacity of 3.200.000.
    At the target 1.236.300 metal and 1.319.700 crystal are floating in space .
    You have harvested 1.236.300 metal and 1.319.700 crystal. .

Converted with Invader Skodge's CR Converter 3.5

Edited once, last by Jaxstraww ().

• Nice crash Irish!!

Have a nice Easter break yourself! :tongue:

It will feel better now you have let your fleet loose :D

Fr Defender!

• not even a HOF. Ships make only a 17% crash. This is a sat smash and belongs in the CR section. Wont your mom be so proud.

GLOTRD

• not even a HOF. Ships make only a 17% crash. This is a sat smash and belongs in the CR section. Wont your mom be so proud.

GLOTRD

Said what I needed to say...........Speak to family...Nice

Why would you bring my mother up you filtyh btch. She isn't feeling right and you come out on nowhere with that trash. You want to go gangster...F u and you retarded kids you b^tch. Worthless animal u and your family Lux. Proves my point about your character. I haven't said boo to you in months and you pile into this. Take your Ogame and your only point of worth and choke on it. We'll catch up one day fat man. Then we'll check your attitude first hand.
    Come in here and report an HoF post after I wished everyone a good Easter and then a lay into my mom? For 2% your going to go that angle. Piece of trash Lux....Trash........

someone gone crazy coz he cant make a hof???? hahaah :bravo: irish u will never change with ur low and primitive insults :rolleyes:

some people are just not judged to make hofs xD hehe

@ lux just ignore him bro no point to have conver. with kids that live in their mom's basement still (sadly)

POST IS PROBABLY TROLLING YOUR HOF

in space no one can hear your scream

Edited once, last by ALIEN ().

• Keep trolling Alien......What I said is truth.......

keep coming in here with your half speak...........this from the player that was whimpering not to have their solar sats crashed. Oh please...oh please.....also was upset that their grandmother was down and no one was to attack but your ok on my family. Go back to your thatch roofed hut with your 1980's US apparel and watch the B&W tv. Coming from the player with practically zero individual hits. You always need a partner or it won't happen. Coward. Its why its been 14 months and you can't still give your account away. Your a joke Alien and even worse Ogame player. Oh please stop....Don't attack me......WaaaWaaaaWaaaa.

If I live in a basement its preferred to some hilly mountainous range in Afghanistan.....Go out and mow your lawn with your ewe....your roof has a leak and you need patch material. Excuse me for my primitive insults thrown at a primitive..........Lets also speak to you quitting school when you did. Get off this board with your input.

wow nostradamus it seams u know everything about everyone oO im shocked how frustrated u are coz this little sucky hit is not a hof

btw who are u to tell me how am i going to make hofs?person who didnt made not even 5 hofs in over a year right?heck i have more top 10's then u regular hofs hahaha....like monsters say im sitting under the table :tongue:

ps

RA please dont crash my solar sats pleaseeeee i will run in vm till u all leave me alone :tongue: :tongue: u 2 noobs together couldnt take me down so shut it

-edit-

oh u edited u second post full of insults already??this man is laonda's copy

edit again

kid* not man

hide ur insults now

POST IS PROBABLY TROLLING YOUR HOF

in space no one can hear your scream

Edited 2 times, last by ALIEN ().

• Hide my insults.....Again..I made changes. Only one posting are you. You
    dig up another players copy to post....Trolling at your best. At this
    point your the one posting the insults against your alliance mate. I
    cooled down as I don't have to sink to WAAK lows. Again, blow in take a
    shot at my mother? Nice. And now you just piling in? As far as the CR
    all I had to do was add a few LF for the 20%....So get out of here with I
    can't make an HoF.

Thanks for posting the insults. Again, that's on you not me. I corrected
    my activity.

Top 10's with company.....Again, your a fraud of a player and everyone
    thinks that way. You can get babysat with a few from WAAK but the server
    laughs at you and your probe spam. No heart. No launches. Again, unless
    your riding with a bigger fleet you don't move.

AS far as my original posts I was hot. I corrected them. I get a perm
    ban they should stay up and Alien should be banned as well for quoting the posts after they were changed.

Why the edit Alien......2 seconds ago you posted it was Laonda's copy you had to dig up for what I left. Check the time of your edit and when you reported my post. Your not that fast or bright. HA. To much. You dig up the scrap from Laonda to post then decide to hide it. Coward.

They are all laonda's copies. Check my final edit time of 1:02 and your edit time of 1:23. You paste in content already removed. To funny. Is this Alien.....Yes it is at her best. Trying for a board ban for Irish to make her happy. You come in here with no proper post just to troll as always. Again, your reputation.

• don't know what's going on...
    used the same input on speedsim and it was 20%..
    (xx rips vs. all those ships that were destroyed)

who knows... the post might have been edited.. -.-

btw, i like your sig, Alien.

• don't know what's going on...
    used the same input on speedsim and it was 20%..
    (xx rips vs. all those ships that were destroyed)

who knows... the post might have been edited.. -.-

btw, i like your sig, Alien.

You got me. If your sim didn't include the solar sats let me know if you still get 20% with using DS against the true ship losses. Borg seems to think its 18%.

WAAK is so tied up with the fringe they try their game at math. Not their strongest class.........

• OMG, I'm bustin out laughing here. Ask your ally m8's how fat I am. And since when is-- "wont your mom be proud" talkin ****??????
    Thats nothing compared to what you have said about me and my family. If I were to talk **** I would have mentioned the inappropriate touches your mom gives you in order to persuade you to stay at home with her. But hey, I'm a nice guy. I'll even say sorry for offending you buddy,

Nice sat smash though

• Again, I haven't spoken to your crowd in months but you continue to stalk. Don't worry about the offending part. I find it hypocritical all the whining your group has done when in the past I would get under your skin.

As far as the mom talk............Its beyond weak for a guy that calls himself a family man. But hey continue to stalk Demon Lux...........

• madness kraziness in here eh ....

da rival never ends ....

nice satellite smash irish with some ships crash ....

u guys be nice ..... no need to pick on "our" moms ... in here ... or family with d'at matter ....

yeah .... LuX is sure far from being fat .... hahahahhahah ..... LMAO ......

maybe A L I E N is fatter? hahahhahaha .... ROFLMAO .....

too many funny and absurd posts in here ....

glad u corrected ur mistake irish ...

Happy Easter to u too bud ....

and to Everyone else ....

yeah yeah ... i'm late ....

might as well add it before this thread gets closed ... hahahhaha ....

Master-X of SkyWorld