Shanow VS Laiko and Midnight

• Well, Midnight told me to crash laiko, and he had some hack or something? So i was a few weeks friends with him and added him in my buddylist, i trusted him and what i didnt knew was that he was friends with laiko :D So he told me he was offline so we fly'd evrything was ok, so i was in a ACS with him and he recalled 1 secend before impact and he defended by laiko so thats the reason why i lost my fleet, after i lost my fleet he had delete me out of his buddylist

really dissapointed in laiko&Midnight and the way he crashed me , and i know laiko hate me becourse he cant have it that i crashed 3000 BC from him, and he didnt cant catch me alone so he needed help by this way :love:

He asked also to join his ally, on that moment i though i could trust him, but yeah i didnt join... L00s above all!!!!!!

Well laiko, welldone but i never though you will play'd like this way and not the way with the skills!

Nice trap guys! :thumbsup:

GLRB To meself

Shanow :rip:

And here the B#$%% action from uni5.us :thumbup:

This players doesnt earns respect , but yeah shanow is killed! GOKU will have a good party ;)

At 02-21 22:08:02, as it came to a battle:

Attacker Shanow (X:XXX:XX)
    Weapons: XXX% Shields: XXX% Armour: XXX%
    L.Fighter 10.000
    Cruiser 1.549
    Battleship 2.600
    Battlecr. 3.698

Defender Laiko Reborn (X:XXX:XX)
    S.Cargo 2.534
    L.Cargo 1.500
    L.Fighter 10.178
    H.Fighter 117
    Cruiser 6.366
    Battleship 2.808
    Col. Ship 1
    Bomber 100
    Dest. 1.849
    Deathstar 4
    Battlecr. 4.165

Defender Midnight (X:XXX:XX)
    L.Fighter 6.885
    H.Fighter 265
    Cruiser 2.500
    Dest. 1.000

After battle...

Attacker Shanow (X:XXX:XX)
    destroyed!

Defender Laiko Reborn (X:XXX:XX)
    S.Cargo 1.374
    L.Cargo 1.006
    L.Fighter 5.409
    H.Fighter 74
    Cruiser 5.639
    Battleship 2.799
    Col. Ship 1
    Bomber 100
    Dest. 1.849
    Deathstar 4
    Battlecr. 4.165

Defender Midnight (X:XXX:XX)
    L.Fighter 3.730
    H.Fighter 181
    Cruiser 2.205
    Dest. 1.000

He captured
    - metal, - crystal and - deuterium.

The attacker lost a total of 496.683.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 71.668.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 101.874.900 metal and 68.630.400 crystal.
    The chance for a moon to be created is 0 %.

-- Created by Takana's CR Converter v1.955 beta - Dragon Takana --

Edited 6 times, last by Shanow ().

• nice jod laiko&midnight...congratz :thumbsup:
    shanow fr ;) :ly: xD

• I'm fired to understand...

Midnight and you attacked Laiko.
    Midnight send a part of this fleet to attack Laiko and other part to defend Laiko and he recalled his attack...

I have never see that....

Shanow i hope you don't stop... or if you want to stop i tell you that : Ok you haven't fleet but you have ressource to built IPM.
    If there are defense, destroy everything and their solar plant.
    If there no energy, they don't have ressource.

Shanow, Kill THEM !

0 stars for this

• Kimi, I really thank you for youre help!! And what you say is right!

I think i wont stop...

• Are you shitting me? Midnight went to attack Laiko and to defend? Who's side are you on?

You do not be DECEIVE other players to hope to get their fleet , That is completely disrespectful to all the players here in uni5. This universe is dying and this s-hit does not help anything.

GLOTR buddy. Fast rebuild . :)

• shame ! i never saw things like that !
    wish you fast rebuild shanow !

0 \ 10 defenders :D

• I've seen something like this, and i think its very low, and its not fair play.
    If you cant crash someone this aint the way, so i wish you very fast rebuild shanow.
    Defenders no respect!

• heh i even know from where this 2 noobs saw this trick.

0/10 for this

@ attacker:

don't forget and return the favor in same way ;)

POST IS PROBABLY TROLLING YOUR HOF

in space no one can hear your scream

• yeh it's not a class hit :')
    not nice way neither, all i had to do was keep my fleet there.. and as few as possible activity.. ;p

but plz keep in mind that Shanow was under the impression that Midnight was a worldclass computer hacker and he DDOS attacked my pc, so my pc was kaput.. So then he gonna attack me with Midnight..
    So it's from none of us a nice action.. <_<
    but what suprises me that u believed that Shanow :') Virusattacking my pc so i would be off..
    thats like a bad sci-fi movie man, i mean and even then, i just grab one of my notebooks ;p

and u didnt probed before the attack, i mean Midnights fleet was there for 30mins atleast already..
    again its not a good action, but u controlled many factors as well...

debris is mine, Shanow is down for 85% and Midnight prove to me that U can trust him, if ur on the right side and have some brains.. :D

for rest i have no defence or whatso ever.. not that i would care for that matter,

GL rebuild Shanow;..

and saw this trick? lol im sorry to say ive seen it way to much

my apologies to GOKU, who knew nothing of this..

I :ly: u guys :bandit:

• He told my you were offline after he did a attack, i speak to him at msn and i didnt knew what he means.... i told him that i though that was bug-using, he sayt noo and nooooo just truste me, well its good im not so good with pc's !

Sure im not so good with PC's so i though i had to beleave him, i didnt spy becouse Midnight should check youre online times and the time whhen the numbers had to come...

:thumbdown: For youre reaction

Good reputation for GOKU!!

• THis is the whole story + Shanow...u came to me to attack Laiko no me to you....

anybody who don't like us... :growup:

FR Shanow....so ...kimi will help u !!

I LOVE U5.us I DON"T CARE IF THE UNI DON"T LOVE ME BUT I LOVE THIS UNIVERs :ly:

Edited once, last by Midnight ().

• THis is the whole story + Shanow...u came to me to attack Laiko no me to you....

Sure sure!

Who is the player who asked 10 times to attack laiko in the night? :rolleyes1:

1 warning for spam - Cupcake

any 1 who dont like us grow up , lmao get some skill's how low can go , this is 1 of the lowest things ive seen in 4 years of playing ogame ,

ethics , man i think they made that word for people and players like you 2 , why dont you take a step back and think about what a crappy human being you are , :evil: bad form

• When midnight got that account i decided to be friend with him cuz i respected dashka.
    I had him on msn, but after this hit things have changed.
    I dont need friends like this.

Btw was this 100kk proifit realy worth doing this?

nice job? are you a complete mindless idiot??!?!

and you even congratulate on the lowest action possible in ogame? damn
    how the hell did u ever rise up in ranks -.-

must be arse licking

this is the lowest action possible in ogame

players like this should get banned for things like this
    it's tottaly BAD MANNER

and they know cos they didn't even post this so called ninja hit

don't make me laugh if goku wants to have any good reputation left i would suggest
    to kick roby and laiko for their idiot actions

as for midnight your lamest piece of SH*T i ever seen playing ogame

VERY FAST REBUILD SHANOW

hope u get revenge someday!

• and i know laiko hate me becourse he cant have it that i crashed 3000 BC from him, and he didnt cant catch me alone so he needed help by this way :love:

I was the first to say what a great ninja U did and that u must enjoy the profits, that is was my own fault, u shouldnt be off during an impact of a fleet.. i learned that again on the hard way then :-) that was a good ninja of u
    i don't hate u for that, i dont hate u at all

in order to hate someone, u first must have loved that person.. otherwise it isnt hate,thats more jealous then orso..

and well, i didnt loved u, or am i jealous on u

lets make that clear :)

and Gajser u dont have to say anything to me, i make u sick remember? :D
    Death im a crappy human?? whoow, thats a fast conclusion Oo I donated to Haiti xD

and well, it wasnt for the profit at all, thats just a nice bonus, it was for the cheap thrillz xD
    and yet again i dont matter about ur ppl's comments, thats ur right :)
    So keep it up! let there be life

i know i dont make myself populair, but it isnt a populairity game, its a strategic war web-browser game
    if i wanted to be populair i would play 'Facebook' with my 'friends' :')

Shanow, GL Rebuild :D

Edited once, last by Laiko ().

• I should kick u up your ass... Nobody mess with my boys.. :army:

Laiko nothing to be sorry for its a dirty trick but its in ogame school book. I just hate that you are acs-ing with that midnight relay dont like that guy he speaks english like my dog speaks Russian :rofl:

Good profit .. :aola:

Attacker FR

• kick roby and laiko....hahahh...man you make me laugh....
    whey don't need good reputation coz we are not good...

good job Laiko :):):)
    attacker lol.....

I thought GOKU was a good alliance, but reading messages and actions in this "HoF" I realized i was a bit wrong. :s

This is the lowest thing someone can do in this game. I would not think twice and kick such "players" from my alliance if i was the founder, otherwise i would leave the alliance.

I dont know Shanow, but I wish him fast rebuilding if he decide to continue.. I'm sure your friends will help you.. ;)