Pride [MONSTERS] vs Dark Shadow [TUNGA] TD: - 1.067.435.000

• If you were online as you claim, and you plan on rebuilding why didn't you get any of the df since it was there for so long?

I wish you a FR

Well nobody is happy when a battle like this occurs. I am currently disappointed and very impressed about the capacity of zverina and pride. When I saw the fleet of pride coming 2 secs after mine ( coming form FS) was devastating. Pride and Zverina are behind all fleeters everywhere,however, From my humble opinion( probably i am wrong)I think that the brain of this battle is Zverina he planned a moon destruction in my homeworld with ExtremeAnger, I saw and i realized what was coming, then he spied everywhere and discard where my fleet was , but he hasnt a moon near. Then pride come to action and the result is in this board. It is a pity considering that I was creating a lot of noise the last 4months with good battles and keeping stable in the top 20. Now I have a delay of 6months to rebuild everything and come back stronger creating more noise. To my main targets I can say that you may rest for the next 3months, but I will come back stronger with greater battles and you will see me again in the top 20 ;)
    Pride and Zverina my respects outstanding opponents that show no mercy in any mistake, Congratulations for both!!

Let's keep rock'n rolling cause I will be in the boards soon!!

• I have 1 recycler in each moon. In addition, I didnt expect that he would take so long to harvest, . At that moment I wanted to retire myself, I didnt care about those debris, I just sent a message to the alliance, then I made a long FS on the other moons and I didnt see my account for 3 days.. anyway I could have harvested 4M building new recs at most in 4 hours, if you see the losses it doesn't matter

• great atack and profit pride

dark sad to see you down ;-(

but iยดm sure that TUNGA players ill help to recovery that

but dark you have to promisse me BUILD DESSIES :thumbsup: :thumbsup: