M.Team Vs U R

• ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well tbh we knew that this was gonna happen for a long time. We are declaring war on U R. Which starts as soon as ive finished this short declaration.

Reasons:

Well basically i started to find some hits and found a slightly inactive member of U R. I hit him a couple of times and i got a nice threat that if i hit him again i would get smashed. Well i let it go for a while, and took it as a joke. But i think its time for them to pay.

Other reasons are the hit on a couple of are members. Also some reason i would like to keep until we destroy U R and then beg :P.

Final reason is that this Uni needs a good war.

Conditions :

None really. Just a regular war.

Rankings at the moment:

M.TEAM----- Rank 4 35.739.374

U R------------ Rank 16 12.827.803

Gl to U R they'll need it :) :P.

War starts now :)

Edited once, last by Element ().

• bunch of cowords u speaking about a good war and look who u are declaring LOL
    the glory days of m team are for a long time history gl to UR kick those noobs in the nuts :)

• tbh i didnt understand a word u said. Could you pls write your ignorant post again then ill comment properly. Btw i dont mind changing who im hunting

Edited once, last by Element ().

• sry it aint my fault that u cant maybe read ...
    but this is an act of cowards ...

• OH NO war agains me precious allie

well to make clear: Our leader: Croc is already for ages in vmode (lol) going in his 2-3month off vmode
    4 of 10 of our members dont have 1million points
    and of the active players who are top100 ur not gonna catch one..

except maybe Honda :P he sometimes sloppy with nanoproduction
    But mainfleet ur never gonna get

bring it on Momma's Team

• M.TEAM----- Rank 4 35.739.374

TianTianRi is unbanned, so you should edit your post quickly and add 5kk points to M.TEAM ;)

And we will be ranked 3 :P

• Laiko u sound scared :). Making all these excuses already LOL

Cant read lmao. you cant write :P.First of all you spelt cowards wrong then u have serious word order issues but lets not get into that.

lol

making the point clear why u make ursellf ridiclous with this war..

but im scared HAHAHAHAHAH
    last time i was scared i was flying 90km/h uncontrable with my car over the expressway
    then i was afraid

afraid of silly game?? nah man..
    I doubt if I ever lose a point bcuz of this war...

If you can make a real hit, go for it.

Until then, keep hitting inactives.

tbh i didnt understand a word u said. Could you pls write your ignorant post again then ill comment properly. Btw i dont mind changing who im hunting

He's saying you act like a child.

#4 M Team declares war on #16 UR, wow...such a bold move.

Stop now before you make yourself look any more stupid....and don't think the fleet and rank on that account that someone gave you makes you safe, ever.

• Hmmm, little strange and unfair war...

UR fleet together : 64.334
    Mteam fleet together : 689.076

Per member Mteam : 57.423
    Per member UR : 6.433

Members Mteam : 12
    Members UR : 10

Mteam is 10x stronger in fleet than UR, not really a challange?

I know you guys have a very strong fleet and have some amazing playesrs... but to begin a war agains UR?

Come on guys ;)

50 bux on Mteam...

Enjoy the war and hopely we will see some HoFs on the side fromd UR!

• the point derich was he wasnt inactive. Thats why their claim was so ridiculous. Well we'll see the end result. It seems that U R are all talk and this wasnt meant to be such a massive statement, the margin in which we desroy U R will be the statement. Laiko if u dont lose a point then u would of given up before we could of hit you... at least were in a war and we have some action. Btw who were you talking about when you said some one was given an account.

• I said inactive because para wasn't playing the account. There was no great strategy or gamesmanship, don't try and make it out like there was.

But anyways.....

I don't know what this "war" is supposed to be all about. If Element is so big and bold, he didn't have to respect the "threat" that one of our members gave anyways...turns out he's just butthurt and now wants to be a tough guy with the account/team he just inherited.

So instead of going man to man with my alliance mate, who outranks Element ;( , he tries to get his entire team, which is over twice the size our alliance, to fight for his honor because his tender sensibilities have been offended and he can't take care of his own problems.....oh, great warrior that Element is.

• OK, Shanow, but Laiko is unbanned, he has around 20,000 ships and 2,700,000 points !! And you can search allies who will fight for you :D

Besides, everybody says that M.TEAM is a noob's alliance. So, don't worry man :evil:

• I don't know what this "war" is supposed to be all about. If Element is so big and bold, he didn't have to respect the "threat" that one of our members gave anyways...turns out he's just butthurt and now wants to be a tough guy with the account/team he just inherited.

So instead of going man to man with my alliance mate, who outranks Element ;( , he tries to get his entire team, which is over twice the size our alliance, to fight for his honor because his tender sensibilities have been offended and he can't take care of his own problems.....oh, great warrior that Element is.

I think you dont know what your talking about. I did not inheirit this account, so please get your facts right before you make a comment. I never proclaimed im a warrior tbh i just want to have fun in an otherwise bland uni. I suggested the idea of the war but we all voted on it and we had 2 allys which we were not that happy with. I can fight my own battles and as i said that was not the only and the greatest reason why were going to the war. If u dont know dont speak, is my advice to u. Me and Laiko are fine, i think hes a nice chap i have a problem with one other member...

• OK, Shanow, but Laiko is unbanned, he has around 20,000 ships and 2,700,000 points !! And you can search allies who will fight for you :D

Besides, everybody says that M.TEAM is a noob's alliance. So, don't worry man :evil:

Hmmm i didnt knew that... when he come's out Vmode?

Why should i search allies who will fight for me ? :-D

• HOW U THINK TO HAVE GOOD WAR WHIT THIS STATISTIC ???

• HOW U THINK TO HAVE GOOD WAR WHIT THIS STATISTIC ??? not??????

Contents not belonging to the board / topic posted in, so called Spam/Offtopic as well as posting less than 3 words may lead to a warning.

Edited 2 times, last by Taqar ().

• I think you dont know what your talking about. I did not inheirit this account, so please get your facts right before you make a comment. I never proclaimed im a warrior tbh i just want to have fun in an otherwise bland uni. I suggested the idea of the war but we all voted on it and we had 2 allys which we were not that happy with. I can fight my own battles and as i said that was not the only and the greatest reason why were going to the war. If u dont know dont speak, is my advice to u. Me and Laiko are fine, i think hes a nice chap i have a problem with one other member...

So why don't you deal with him? Does he outrank you as well?