Fr-Kiss VS S.L.

• Our war has been closed too early, it was not finished.

So Fr-Kiss return to the war vs S.L.'s

Why?

Because.... we have our honnor to save and we don't specialy love S.L.
    S.L. vs Fr_Kiss

Current standings -

rank2: S.L. 19 43.534.392 2.291.284
    rank3: Fr_kiss 20 39.787.118 1.989.356

Terms of war:

1. Total of 2.000.000 point damage or S.L's redition
    2. min 10% moon chance to qualify as a war hit to post here
    3. Moon destruction can count as point damage, but must post details before, after and any loss incurred

War begin NOW, bashing rule will be leave in 12 hours.

Let the games begin!!! and good luck to the 2 teams

• lol after Silver Fox got crashed :facepalm: Anyway, GL to both side ;) May the best win :cheers:

• I have a question :

I understand but when we attack a moon there are no % of Moon.

The purpose of a War is to destroy a fleet of ennemies.

in general the fleet is stationed on the moon. This is no 10%.

I would to complete this rule :

2.1 All vessels broken on a Moon are counted

It's possible ?

• By Banodor :

On 10/12/09 Kimigoshi made some attacks that did not qualify as war hits. They were attacks on moons which do not show % of moonchance, but they did not produce enough debris to amount to a 10% moonshot. There must be at least 1,000,000 (10% moonchance) in the debris field in order to qualify as a war hit.

I have subtracted his numbers from those 3 hits at the bottom of this post.

Banodor have read this :

2.1 All vessels broken on a Moon are counted

I'm not agree with Banodor !!!!I attack Silver Fox on his MooN i destroy vessels. there are not % of Moon you understand ?!

For the moment the rules are :

On the MooN there are No %. We want 10% you know why ? Because Silver Fox was a farmer and he didn't want Fr_kiss Destroy his defense. It's a stupide Rules ! I destroy silver fox's fleet it's a war Hit !
    Who are you to do that ? You are not a Moderator. I send a message to Cupack. She didin't tell me it forbiden !

Edit your message ! I think you are not a financial director.
    I asked a question and nobody anwser and now you cry ! Edit your message !
    The rule was not exact.
    I can destroy everybody and it's not serious because it's not 10%. LOOoL

Edited once, last by Kimigoshi ().

• The purpose of setting a minimum on the size of the war hit is so people don't post numerous small hits. A 10% moonchance means there is a debris of 1,000,000.

Your hits on that day did not meet the minimum required.

• the purpose of a war is to destroy a fleet. No defense.
    I destroy silver fox's fleet. And just a fleet no defense.

It's just 5K of dammage.

your rules are very bad..... A war is war we don't set rules wich we want because they suit us.
    you should have thought before.

• Kimigoshi wrote:

-- A war is war we don't set rules wich we want because they suit us. --

Aren't you the one who tried to create rule number 2.1?

According to the rules, you need a 10% moonchance. Your chances were 0%. I know the rules are vague which is why I was clarifying what a 10% moonchance means. You CAN get a war hit on a moon as long as the debris meets the same minimum requirement set for the planets.

This is a war started by Mere Grand (because you unjustly ended the prior war). We'll let Mere Grand decide if war hits on moons do not have to meet the same minimum as a planet.

• Silver Fox wanted to stop this War.
    Today this War is for FUN.
    Because S.L. declared the War because River losed his fleet and Silver Fox his 4 RIP.

Today :
    River has delets his account and Silver Fox is a V-Mode...
    I have question who is your chief ?

When I create rule number 2.1 no one tell me it forbidden. I asked a question ! And no one answer me !
    And after i destroy a little fleet on a MooN and now you cry ! I know it's a fleet of silver Fox ect...

the moderator must decide

• what a lousy war for words
    one side is unable to write down some easy rules for a war and the other side doesn't participate (which is understandable...)

btw: kimigoshi u can't be real with such "war hits":

The attacker lost a total of 1.000 units.
    The defender lost a total of 1.216.000 units.
    At these space coordinates now float 183.000 metal and 182.100 crystal.
    The chance for a moon to be created is 0 %.

thats a joke
    thats not even worth cr section

this war is... pointless

• listen everyone this is the new board rule made by the grate ogeme player Kimigoshi .....

now it's Impossible to post 20% hit on the HOF section if u did it on a moon,
    doesn't matter if it's the on 1 hit you just can't post it on the HOF section not even on the CR section cos it says 0% moon chance

P.S...
    think you FR_Kiss guys can understand why i call u FR_noobs ,it's enough to have a one huge noob like Kimigoshi

»» Tigers Hunt Alone, LIONS HUNT IN PACKS ««
    ~~Sri Lions for ever~~

• I don't like this war. Why? Because I'm not interested in attacking anyone unless I profit and don't have to go all out of my way to do it.

AND I have a question. What about IPMs? Do those get factored in to the war? They should if you have to use a lot of them in order to attack. I have been attacked and had well over 500 IPMs used on me from kimigoshi. 500 IPMs = 12,500,000 points

• But in this war according to the terms of war IPM damage does not count

~~Sri Lions for ever~~

• my friend, Ogame is a war game

there is no war that is unnecessary

• I don't like this war. Why? Because I'm not interested in attacking anyone unless I profit and don't have to go all out of my way to do it.

AND I have a question. What about IPMs? Do those get factored in to the war? They should if you have to use a lot of them in order to attack. I have been attacked and had well over 500 IPMs used on me from kimigoshi. 500 IPMs = 12,500,000 points

yes, it's me i'm really sorry. Don't worry i stop this univers. I played because Mere Grand played...
    I give my account to a friend. he is germain ! I'm French and deutsch.
    i think he likes the French Kiss LooOL. I tell him if S.L attack you launch IPM to shadow runner.
    But if no one attack don't launch IPM. He does what he wants !

GooD WaR !

• yes, it's me i'm really sorry. Don't worry i stop this univers. I played because Mere Grand played...
    I give my account to a friend. he is germain ! I'm French and deutsch.
    i think he likes the French Kiss LooOL. I tell him if S.L attack you launch IPM to shadow runner.
    But if no one attack don't launch IPM. He does what he wants !

GooD WaR !

Are you gonna leave this uni :(
    But you just made a rule.. :facepalm:

• LibertyStyle (v) #141

buy buy Liberty hope u return after we end this war
    :whipping:

~~Sri Lions for ever~~