S.L. vs Fr_Kiss

• 2 warnings because I did not put the TAG

thank you for the great intelligence of the staff

• 2 warnings because I did not put the TAG

thank you for the great intelligence of the staff

:D

as i see, my mates are doing a very good job, keep on this work
    very nice war at all, and now it seems that we have enemies and no victims ;)
    a lot of losses on both sides , great^^

• i cant believe that you guys keep making none-profitable hits
    it makes no sence, even in war

o well, your game

• i cant believe that you guys keep making none-profitable hits
    it makes no sence, even in war

o well, your game

lol

you wanted a war, you must to assume

• its true a war hit is a war hit the profit dosent mather

• Ya...!
    No profit, only the damage..!
    But, need 10% moon chance to count to damage.
    :gamer:

• Ya...!
    No profit, only the damage..!
    But, need 10% moon chance to count to damage. :gamer:

yeah but not prevent us from making attacks less than 10%;)

but they just do not count

• yeah but not prevent us from making attacks less than 10%;)

but they just do not count

Ya, u r correct, If you want, you can do it. But there is no meaning of hitting someone less then 10%.

• is a war, the goal is to destroy the other

10% or not

• its true its a war
    but how it looks
    u french only attack
    sl
    what do we from goku need to do that u attack us? :) :P

• lol :-P i thought Fr_kiss guys have some thing between there legs.....but i was wrong . :-(
    every Fr_kiss guy i attacked left the alliance or went in V mode ha ha....
    newest was ''Othalia'' just attacked him ones & he left the alliance...is that called French spirit ????
    soon there will B no French guy to attack ;-(
    common S.L. & GOKU let's finish this damn war ones & for all

»» Tigers Hunt Alone, LIONS HUNT IN PACKS ««
    ~~Sri Lions for ever~~

• w8 :D
    FR KISS IN V MODE SOUNDS FAMILIARY

:D :D :D :D :D

Edited once, last by IceZero ().

• Some great hits guys!!!!! I think the french with (v)s after there names are just forming a Vichy alliance. :D

• You talk a lot about French Spirit, But 2 Ally against one is normal for you, great american spirit ;)
    and for the moment Fr_kiss Win...
    I'll wait for you Since the start of war, but nothing... if you love to talk go on a tchatroom... if you love to win play alone
    American spirit : You make war for an easy win... on paper only, in reality it's not the same, I talk for ogame and IRL too

• We talked about war from the time you took out River's fleet, but since most were miners, we gave them a month to get ready and build some fleet.

It was not until I posted the thread needing Deut for war that I was contacted by Goku to join in a war. They had already decided to go to war with you. Luck just had it that we were planning the same time against the same alliance. It is not our fault that you made two alliances mad enough to go to war. You should blame that on yourself. Your teammates suffer from your actions, that is why your miners are leaving you.

Anyway, we made the mistake of allowing Ruckoll in our war, for that is caused us to get behind on point damage. We will continue this war in a timely manner.

• You talk a lot about French Spirit, But 2 Ally against one is normal for you, great american spirit ;)
    and for the moment Fr_kiss Win...
    I'll wait for you Since the start of war, but nothing... if you love to talk go on a tchatroom... if you love to win play alone
    American spirit : You make war for an easy win... on paper only, in reality it's not the same, I talk for ogame and IRL too

buhahahah.......
    who told u i'm American :ut: i am a ''SRI LANKAN'' from Sri Lanka remember that & i dunno about Americans but we Sri Lankans know how to win wars :peace:
    [size=12]do u know even our miners started build fleet & no one ran away :pump:

»» Tigers Hunt Alone, LIONS HUNT IN PACKS ««
    ~~Sri Lions for ever~~

• Current standings -

#2 Fr_kiss 18 34.039.614 1.891.090
    #4 S.L. 17 30.262.453 1.780.144

This war has been hard to maintain because some people are hiding in far away galaxies away from us....LOL. Its been sad that we have not have much action from the French. Here are the current rankings just to show what has truly happened over the past 7 weeks.

We have gained 2 members from the start. French have lost 3 members.
    We have gained 12kk points. French have lost over 4kk points.
    You determine who is winning the war!!!

:borg:

#2 S.L. 19 42.679.304
    #4 Fr_kiss 15 29.774.324

French should :surrender2: or try and do some real damage. We are waiting otherwise this war will get closed and we will declare victory!

• if i aint wrong :D
    goku won then the war against fr_kiss to cause we did them more dmg :)
    but becaouse of those inactive french the thread was closed the guy that i bashed with mmx went to vmode to after we got his fleet in phalanx LOL
    he has a moon and he did fs on df from planet xD
    it looks like BALKAN AND SRI LANKA= FRENCH DOWN :bandit: :bandit:

• I will argue with you on the damage given. I guess we better do some math, because I believe S.L. did much more damage !!

:airborne: and we have less fleet than Goku or Fr_Kiss :lol:

• I MEAN GOKU DID MORE DMG ON FR KISS THEN FR KISS ON GOKU :D